5 段階中 4.3 の評価
5 段階中 4.3 の評価
- Bob Malooga によるレビュー (2年前)5 段階中 4 の評価Was great, now constantly flashes "Session did not match and will not save. Click here to reload" and automatically reloads the sidebar every second or so. Completely unusable right now. Seems to be a common theme.
EDIT: I do start with previous session. After ticking that option and restarting FF, the sidebar loaded ok. un-checked it, opened a few tabs, restarted again, and all is still good. Back to 4 *.
Will rate 5 if you give an option to not flash the 'tabs saved' text at the bottom. it is always catching my eye and distracting me.I have important question, do you start Firefox with blank tab (Home tab), or Firefox starts with previous session? If you don't use session, please go to Tree Tabs settings and tick "Discard tree structure after browser's restart, this option is for those who don't use browser's session. Basically it disables loading database at startup." checkbox in Global section.
EDIT FOR RESPONSE:
Alright! I'm rebuilding some stuff at the moment and I hope session recovery will be stronger after new changes. Also I will avoid constant reloading on failure (this behavior wasn't intentional, it was supposed to reload once, stop and ask user to load backup after user clicked on the label and if Firefox loaded its windows). "tabs saved" appears on autosave, maybe I can make an option in manager window to disable it.
Nonetheless changes probably will take me few weeks to finish and bug test, since I have some problems with my car and I have difficulties with transport, what drives me nuts is in my city public transport is nonexistent... No pun intended...
- Toni Pejić によるレビュー (2年前)5 段階中 5 の評価Doesn't work, the tabs list is reloading every second and it's unusable
Edit: author provided a fix for the bugI have important question, do you start Firefox with blank tab (Home tab), or Firefox starts with previous session? If you don't use session, please go to Tree Tabs settings and tick "Discard tree structure after browser's restart, this option is for those who don't use browser's session. Basically it disables loading database at startup." checkbox in Global section.
- Firefox ユーザー 14597000 によるレビュー (2年前)5 段階中 4 の評価Just installed this. looks like it will be super-useful. I did spend time clicking on all the menu buttons, but still unclear on:
1) how to set up groups and folders and how they differ from each other.
2) how to color individual tab rows
Is there any type of User Guide anywhere??
- Firefox ユーザー 14589897 によるレビュー (2年前)5 段階中 2 の評価1. sometimes add-on is loosing the sorting of tabs and all tabs appears in "ungrupped" tab
2. two time add-on losed open tabs at all
3. almost always add-on restores the closed tab in the wrong place where the tab was closed. Mostly the tab is restored at the beginning of the next group
4. there is a problems with a focusing on tabs when current tab was closed
so.. it's raw
- Firefox ユーザー 9947128 によるレビュー (2年前)5 段階中 5 の評価It's the best addon for tab management, in my opinion. It has groups and folders , autosave(Tools=>Open Window Manager=>Autosave) and import/export sessions feature. If one "loses" its groups folders, it is really easy to get them back by loading and merging a previous (working) session into the current one through the autosave feature mentioned above. Previously i have tried Tab Center Redux then TreeStyleTabs + SimpleTabGroups(my previous setup).
- Firefox ユーザー 12550160 によるレビュー (2年前)5 段階中 5 の評価Very useful; I mainly use it to show my tabs vertically. Lots of options for customization! Also very helpful for restoring a session when Firefox gets shut down unexpectedly (Windows reboots, crashes, etc.)
- orange によるレビュー (2年前)5 段階中 2 の評価unfortunately i just lost all ~100 tabs when installing "context seach" addon last (after tree tabs), keeps crashing. all tabs gone. i dont know why.
this addon would be perfect for me if it would not constantly crash the whole system...firefox remains to be unstable
also for wide displays the option to eliminate tabs on top view?
- Firefox ユーザー 14461381 によるレビュー (2年前)5 段階中 5 の評価So good ! Thanks ! I am discovering it for now but so much better than competitor. You can configure so many settings ! Try to have a middleclick mouse this is usefull here.
I think im gonna donate cause its realy a productivity enhancer.
- Firefox ユーザー 14406580 によるレビュー (2年前)5 段階中 5 の評価I think this extension is the best replacement for Tab Groups.
To make this ideal, I need a keyboard shortcut to cycle groups (Tab Groups had Ctrl + `), and to be able to hide the list of tabs while showing the list of groups, (or have a separate dropdown menu of groups on the toolbar).
But it works well and I've found it more intuitive than alternative extensions. Thanks!
- Firefox ユーザー 13119159 によるレビュー (2年前)5 段階中 2 の評価Been using Tree Style Tabs for years but found this and decided to give it a whirl. After three days, decided to clean up a mess of tabs. Selected one tab to keep, clicked "Close other tabs," and sure enough ALL other tabs closed. Unfortunately that included ALL my pinned tabs!! MAJOR oversight!!! Uninstalled. I'll stick with Tree Style Tabs. I find it far better designed and better thought out.
Edit for added detail: A few other reasons I've ditched this in favor of TST:
Messed up the order of pinned tabs
Doesn't have a decent way to organized tab groups automatically with good settings
Appearance settings are way to convoluted. Users shouldn't have to be web designers to understand what to do with appearance settings. There ought to be a few graphical examples of choices. Keep it simple stupid. Simplicity is always better.
Honestly, I find the appearance in terms of usability far to cluttered.
In short, IMHO, Tree Style Tabs is so far ahead of this extension in terms of feel, look and usability right out of the box this one just isn't worth the time. Yet...
- Firefox ユーザー 14342761 によるレビュー (2年前)5 段階中 5 の評価Fantastic extension.
Vertical tabs in sidebar is so much better than unreadable horizontal tabs. F1 to open the vertical tabs. Only use Folder feature. You can open and close folders and sub-folders to keep the list manageable.
When you close Firefox and then reopen, your vertical tab list reappears. Perfect. No performance hit.
You can get rid of horizontal tab toolbar using userChrome.css. google it.
Dont know what Groups and Sessions are used for.
This extension makes Quantum worthwhile. But I still need a NoScript replacement.