- Shampra によるレビュー (3年前)5 段階中 2 の評価Great bu buggy...
the tabs all appear in the same group (loss of structure).
Plus various bugs monthn annoying.
And sometimes all the tabs disappear. This morning, I lost everything, it's not acceptable: I give up to find something more reliable.
- Firefox ユーザー 14797007 によるレビュー (3年前)5 段階中 5 の評価Easily my favourite extension that allows side tabs, as it allows labelling and grouping of tabs into groups.
The problem I describe below the fold is easily fixed by the declopers' suggested workaround, and hopefully will be fixed soon.
The extension constantly flashes the entire tab sidebar section white every 2 seconds or so - this only started happening today, but I'm not sure why.
Here's a gif of the behaviour - https://gph.is/g/4gpQ7WEIt's rebooting itself. It's a bug, but there is a solution, check out TreeTabs options page and check "Discard tree structure after browser's restart...", then restart Firefox. I was absent for a month because of my work, but I'm back and I will fix it ASAP.
- Firefox ユーザー 14778070 によるレビュー (3年前)5 段階中 1 の評価After restarting Firefox, all tabs previously sorted in many groups are in Ungrouped. All informations about tabs in groups are lost. Sorting tabs into groups has already been specified for add-on. There is no situation for the add-on to lose this information. Add-on has poor session management and is unreliable. It is very frustrating for the user to reorder all tabs into groups again and again...
After some time, about 80% of the pages on other tabs were lost. The plugin has **absolutely unreliable** status information management.
- Cobo によるレビュー (3年前)5 段階中 5 の評価This extension seems to be awesome but unfortunately I can't make it work.
All tabs come back to "Ungrouped" after restarting Firefox and even saving the session previsouly doesn't restore them ok.
The message "Session did not match and will not save! Click here to reload" is appearing too. I'm using Firefox restore session, but checking/unchecking it doesn't seem to help either.
Such a shame, this is everything a tab freak could want (groups, folders, tree structure, load/unload) but without a really strong session management, it makes it hard to trust. There's nothing worst than sorting lots of tabs into groups and folders and tree structures to find out later that you've lost all of that back to a flat structure.
Hope the developer can fix this, it really could be an essential piece of software for those of us who work with lots and lots of tabs.
EDIT: It seems if I check on the "Discard tree structure after browser's restart..." option, click on the reload tree message (and then uncheck the "Discard tree structure after browser's restart..." option again) everything works ok.
Haven't had a single crash or problem since, in any of my profiles (and I have quite a few). So there may be some type of incompatibility with my older extension (tree style tabs).
Awesome extension... I'm donating to the author. Hope he can keep up the good work!!!
- Bob Malooga によるレビュー (3年前)5 段階中 4 の評価Was great, now constantly flashes "Session did not match and will not save. Click here to reload" and automatically reloads the sidebar every second or so. Completely unusable right now. Seems to be a common theme.
EDIT: I do start with previous session. After ticking that option and restarting FF, the sidebar loaded ok. un-checked it, opened a few tabs, restarted again, and all is still good. Back to 4 *.
Will rate 5 if you give an option to not flash the 'tabs saved' text at the bottom. it is always catching my eye and distracting me.I have important question, do you start Firefox with blank tab (Home tab), or Firefox starts with previous session? If you don't use session, please go to Tree Tabs settings and tick "Discard tree structure after browser's restart, this option is for those who don't use browser's session. Basically it disables loading database at startup." checkbox in Global section.
EDIT FOR RESPONSE:
Alright! I'm rebuilding some stuff at the moment and I hope session recovery will be stronger after new changes. Also I will avoid constant reloading on failure (this behavior wasn't intentional, it was supposed to reload once, stop and ask user to load backup after user clicked on the label and if Firefox loaded its windows). "tabs saved" appears on autosave, maybe I can make an option in manager window to disable it.
Nonetheless changes probably will take me few weeks to finish and bug test, since I have some problems with my car and I have difficulties with transport, what drives me nuts is in my city public transport is nonexistent... No pun intended...
- Toni Pejić によるレビュー (3年前)5 段階中 5 の評価Doesn't work, the tabs list is reloading every second and it's unusable
Edit: author provided a fix for the bugI have important question, do you start Firefox with blank tab (Home tab), or Firefox starts with previous session? If you don't use session, please go to Tree Tabs settings and tick "Discard tree structure after browser's restart, this option is for those who don't use browser's session. Basically it disables loading database at startup." checkbox in Global section.
- Firefox ユーザー 14597000 によるレビュー (3年前)5 段階中 4 の評価Just installed this. looks like it will be super-useful. I did spend time clicking on all the menu buttons, but still unclear on:
1) how to set up groups and folders and how they differ from each other.
2) how to color individual tab rows
Is there any type of User Guide anywhere??
- Firefox ユーザー 14589897 によるレビュー (3年前)5 段階中 2 の評価1. sometimes add-on is loosing the sorting of tabs and all tabs appears in "ungrupped" tab
2. two time add-on losed open tabs at all
3. almost always add-on restores the closed tab in the wrong place where the tab was closed. Mostly the tab is restored at the beginning of the next group
4. there is a problems with a focusing on tabs when current tab was closed
so.. it's raw
- Firefox ユーザー 9947128 によるレビュー (3年前)5 段階中 5 の評価It's the best addon for tab management, in my opinion. It has groups and folders , autosave(Tools=>Open Window Manager=>Autosave) and import/export sessions feature. If one "loses" its groups folders, it is really easy to get them back by loading and merging a previous (working) session into the current one through the autosave feature mentioned above. Previously i have tried Tab Center Redux then TreeStyleTabs + SimpleTabGroups(my previous setup).
- Firefox ユーザー 11397320 によるレビュー (3年前)5 段階中 5 の評価Outstanding plugin over a long period of time. This one plugin continues to keep Firefox a productive personal platform. Respect to the developer kroppy and thank you for your updates and ongoing support. My tips. Use 'groups' for your personal knowledge domains and 'trees' to sub-divide these domains by your interest areas.
- Ra Shoe によるレビュー (3年前)5 段階中 5 の評価Very useful; I mainly use it to show my tabs vertically. Lots of options for customization! Also very helpful for restoring a session when Firefox gets shut down unexpectedly (Windows reboots, crashes, etc.)