- 5 段階中 5 の評価asdasd によるレビュー (2ヶ月前)3 years from last update and still the best tree extension. Tried Tree Style Tab, but still no where close to this one.
It has groups, folders, suspend, restore, pin, so many features
- 5 段階中 5 の評価Firefox ユーザー 13656673 によるレビュー (8ヶ月前)Great add-on but with a few bugs and missing features and without support. It's been 3 years since the last update. It'd be great if the dev would at least reveal if he intends to service this code in the future or not.
- 5 段階中 5 の評価Firefox ユーザー 13759155 によるレビュー (1年前)Been using Tree Tabs for several years without a hitch.
Anyone who does research online and has many research projects running at once likely has dozens if not hundreds of tabs open at any one time. Tree Tabs makes navigating hundreds of tabs easy and manageable.
Some people are saying this app frequently crashes, but it is NOT the case for me on an old laptop running Windows 10.
Firefox is a memory hog, so perhaps having problems are running out of memory? I am using Tree Tabs on an old HP Elitebook G3 laptop with 16GB of RAM and never have a problem with Tree Tabs. On occasion Firefox will bog down to the point of not being usable due to it not freeing up RAM properly, in which case I simply close out of Firefox and restart and all tabs are restored.
TIP: If you are running multiple instances of Firefox (i.e. multiple open windows) and want all the windows reopened upon restart, close all Firefox windows at once by using Windows Task Manager (shortcut Ctrl + Shift + Esc) and select Firefox from the list of Apps and click End Task. This will close all windows at once and when you restart Firefox all windows will reopen.
Tree Tabs add-on makes Firefox one of my favorite browsers (although I prefer Brave for its speed, better memory management, and some privacy features [although Firefox Containers is a plus for privacy]).
- 5 段階中 5 の評価Tiriyon によるレビュー (1年前)This addon is the only reason for me staying a firefox user after FF 89 update (even earlier on with some mozilla's bad privacy behaviour). I love this addon since it aids me in my research making everything organized. Thank you very very much kroppy for making my life easier!
- 5 段階中 5 の評価Firefox ユーザー 14376884 によるレビュー (2年前)Fantastico, semplice da usare ma con features molto interessanti (ad esempio vari modi di raggruppare i tabs, possibilità di salvare singoli raggruppamenti nei Bookmarks, o di esportare tutto su file)
- 5 段階中 5 の評価Haf によるレビュー (2年前)This is a truly priceless extension for anyone who uses many tabs and wants to organize them in an exceptionally useful way. Brilliant!
You can see more tabs than in TST and it works well with groups too.
- 5 段階中 5 の評価Heu Fui de Recife によるレビュー (3年前)Very professionally looking, easy to configure and with tons of options (for those who like to tinker with it more).
Tabs organized as trees, but what's even more interesting, also as folders (for holding nested tabs) and as groups (for holding groups of tabs and folders)!
It's themable, and its theme editor is as thorough as it is easy to use.
Quite a bundle of awesomeness, don't you think?
- 5 段階中 5 の評価Chtiland によるレビュー (3年前)Best Tree Tabs extension ! And I've tried several !
This one groups the most features I need :
- Tree view
- Tabbed Groups (it would be nice to be able to select background colour of tab like in Opera)
- Pined tabs at top
- Themes (you can create your own one quite easily)
And more !
I also use this one with Opera ;)
Thanks for this great "must have" extension !