- aashish108 によるレビュー (3年前)5 段階中 3 の評価The add on is really great and an amazing productivity boost. Unfortunately, just now I lost all my tabs in the addons grouping functionality - one day some tabs could not be clicked on to switch to it so I restarted and all was lost apart from the ungrouped group. Not sure what happened.
- DerekP によるレビュー (3年前)5 段階中 3 の評価I've had to downgrade my review because of one tiny but huge thing. For a very strange reason, the author has chosen 'F2' to show/hide the panel. This is not a good choice as F2 is universally used for 'edit'. So i've had to disable/remove this add-on because it kept showing/hiding and stealing the focus through the use of this shortcut. My example is through using Google Docs.
I humbly request he changes the default to something that isn't so commonly used and perhaps a two-key combo (Win+F2?). On top of changing the default, i suggest making it customisable. Thanks.
- Firefox ユーザー 13829863 によるレビュー (4年前)5 段階中 4 の評価Great addon, the save session (and even group) function is indispensable for me. Every time I launch FF, I need certain tabs open by default. Saving my sessions through this addon lets me load up what I was last working on, and merge in any default tabs that I need. Very good addon, I highly recommend if you want to save your tabs and quickly get back to work. One thing though! This is the only bug I have encountered; The tabs sometimes will stop responding to clicks, and sometimes its not just selecting tabs but specifically moving them (one or the other, though). Simply closing tree tabs, and then clicking on the icon to get it back up fixes the problem. A little annoying but worth the effort since this addon saves me so much time.
- 8writer によるレビュー (4年前)5 段階中 5 の評価Kroppy, you've done all us FF users a great service - THANK YOU! As a long-time user of Tab Folders (and all the various add-ons that worked up until WebExtensions killed all the great add-ons I'd used for years) I was in limbo until I stumbled on TT. You've given us all a way to organize the dozens of tabs and access them easily. And you listened to all of us begging for folders and groups and you built that in, as well.
Now I just need an idiot-level tutorial to figure out how to USE all these marvelous tools...
- Firefox ユーザー 13456912 によるレビュー (4年前)5 段階中 5 の評価EDIT: DON'T INSTALL TAB SESSION MANAGER.
Kroppy, thank you very much for the tip. After removing TAB SESSION MANAGER, your extension now works perfectly. Maybe adding that information to the description and/or work with the owner of that extension to make both compatible.
This is the most wonderful extension for Firefox, period.Hi, I'm really sorry to hear it's not working on your configuration. I have a question though, do you use any kind of tab unloading extension, or some session managers? I develop this extension having 2500 tabs open on average, for the heaviest use case scenario and it should work. The thing is, it's not compatible with unloading tabs extensions, because extensions can't communicate to each other in new Firefox.
UPDATE: I'm glad it works now. You are absolutely right, I should warn people about this limitation. I will try to add that to description, but there is a limit of description length, so I had to keep it short.
I have in plans implementing a built in session manager, but it won't happen anytime soon. But I need it too, so it will be there someday. :)
- Enismirdal によるレビュー (4年前)5 段階中 5 の評価First impressions: I'm just now testing Tree Tabs, as a long-time Tree Style Tab user who's followed Tree Tabs from the first Vivaldi forum posts. It has some very nice features out of the box. I love the groups, unloading, and session backups, as well as the auto-correcting tab order for keyboard shortcuts.
Additional thoughts: So far, pretty awesome. Literally replaces three extensions, and very nearly three more, at least. Groups, tree-hierarchical tabs, and tab search are fully replaced, and it almost replaces a session manager, tab-unload manager, and an undo-close menu.
If wishes were... : It'd be helpful to have the session feature save automatically every x minutes and allow selection of a session to load. Tab-unloading would be more useful if it could be automated on a timed basis with a whitelist. Undo-close would be nifty if it had a list of the last few closed tabs, but it works fine as-is.
Bugs: None found yet?
Noteworthy: The audio icon only appears on that specific tab, even if it is within a collapsed tree. This can be a bother if more than one tree or branch of possibly-guilty tabs exists. It might be better to display the icon on the nearest visible parent tab, if the playing tab is hidden, as well as on the group title, to aid in locating an offending tab, especially in cases of sneaky, ill-behaved ads, but also for those who (over)(ab)use YouTube and the like.
Edit: Found the sidebar unresponsive at times. The problem was predictably resolved when I disabled my session manager and a tab-unloading addon. Seems that many (most?) things that interact with tabs directly may interfere with Tree Tabs.
- archiesongs によるレビュー (4年前)5 段階中 5 の評価I use this as a replacement for the discarded panorama feature. Tree structure proves to be handy or even extremely useful. A spot-on use of the lateral panel, making for a perfect integration.
Still sketchy in nightly (currently 61) with new windows popping up when dragging tabs. Otherwise, quite stable and reliable. [Edit] As of Nightly 61, no tab dragging issues after several hours testing in 61. So I was wrong, nothing sketdchy about it :). Awesome!
I would still browse pre-quantum if it wasn't for this. THanks indeed.
Seems to break the lateral panel or rather lock it down. I installed an experimental feature (notes) which uses the side panel as well. NO dice. I suppose it's worth looking into it here :
- Firefox ユーザー 13792083 によるレビュー (4年前)5 段階中 3 の評価Basically a great addition. But the order of the tabs in Tree Tabs vs. what Firefox thinks the order to be is completely off. If you close a tab you never know where you will land next. In the preferences you can set that the next tab should be the one above/below, but this does not work reliably.
I make heavy use of the "group" feature and more often than not the tab I land is an a totally different group.
- Firefox ユーザー 5899458 によるレビュー (4年前)5 段階中 5 の評価This extension makes me say "WOW!" It has so much functions to control tens and hundreds of tabs.. Definetely more fucntional than Tree Style Tabs plugin which I used before, I going to use this plugin instead.
- Firefox ユーザー 13253506 によるレビュー (4年前)5 段階中 4 の評価Спасибо за последнее обновление! Стало работать гораздо лучше и удобнее.
Однако появился новый баг. Точно описать его пока не могу. Суть в том, что актуальная родительская вкладка может переместиться в предстоящую родительскую при открытии дочерней и так-же переместиться обратно при просмотре дочерней. Сам до конца еще не разобрался
- Firefox ユーザー 13772573 によるレビュー (4年前)5 段階中 5 の評価Thank you for your efforts in manufacturing this software, it's useful and beautiful. I have already recommended this software to my friend. I have only two questions, both of them are about the session.
(1)When I restart the Firefox, and click "History -> Restore previous history" in Firefox menu, tabs come back but without folders and groups, I have to import my previous session backup to solve this problem, using the "Import and merge session" option.I hope this is an automatic operation.
(2)When I start the Firefox, click the add-on's menu "Import session", and select my session backup, and horrible things have appeared, Firefox start loading the tab one by one, because amount of my tabs is huge(about 150), so it cost me 20 mins to load, and finally used 7G memory.
Can you solve these 2 problems? My Firefox's version is "Firefox Quantum 58.0.2(64-bit)". Looking forward to your reply! Thank you!
- Firefox ユーザー 13542104 によるレビュー (4年前)5 段階中 4 の評価It is the most excellent tree type tab I know.
but i have suggestion.
Mistakes occur in the order of the tabs when using for a long time.
If it is difficult to suppress the occurrence of a mistake, I want a button to synchronize the order of the visible tabs and the order of the tabs recognized by the FF.
- SilasM によるレビュー (4年前)5 段階中 5 の評価Make Tree Style Tabs looks overrated. =)
Hey, a suggestion:
What about a new config to bind groups to containers?
Then opening a new tab on that group will always open a tab of the chosen container.
- Firefox ユーザー 13085734 によるレビュー (4年前)5 段階中 4 の評価After each restart the sidebar appears blank. Resetting to defaults brings it back, but again only until next browser restart. Otherwise very good experience.
- reverse order option (new tabs at top)
- double click closes tab (if it's even possible in quantum)
- fogging long text instead of triple dot (looks better and cleaner)
- option to completely hide icons bar (search, settings, etc.)Hi,
1. Already possible, check out tree tabs options
2. I have it in plans (there will be options for double click action)
3. I will think about that
4. Already possible, make a new theme and uncheck "toolbar" in tree tabs options
- misakitchi によるレビュー (4年前)5 段階中 4 の評価Very good extension!
Can you add Color Tabs Group? Like in Tab Kit?
Color tabs based on their parent: tabs that are related and are part of the same group have the same color
And can you add Unread/Active/Pending Tabs Color/Style too! :)