- 5 段階中 2 の評価bh69 によるレビュー (4年前)It would be great add only if it will be more stable ... Very often groups are missing or tabs are not in their groups after (re)start of browser :-( Sometimes helps to switch panel into another view and then again to Tree Tabs, but many times I lost the tree structure definitely. Several times all tabs were lost (after firefox update) and addon started a crashed again and again.
- 5 段階中 2 の評価Shampra によるレビュー (4年前)Great bu buggy...
the tabs all appear in the same group (loss of structure).
Plus various bugs monthn annoying.
And sometimes all the tabs disappear. This morning, I lost everything, it's not acceptable: I give up to find something more reliable.
- 5 段階中 2 の評価Firefox ユーザー 14589897 によるレビュー (5年前)1. sometimes add-on is loosing the sorting of tabs and all tabs appears in "ungrupped" tab
2. two time add-on losed open tabs at all
3. almost always add-on restores the closed tab in the wrong place where the tab was closed. Mostly the tab is restored at the beginning of the next group
4. there is a problems with a focusing on tabs when current tab was closed
so.. it's raw
- 5 段階中 2 の評価orange によるレビュー (5年前)unfortunately i just lost all ~100 tabs when installing "context seach" addon last (after tree tabs), keeps crashing. all tabs gone. i dont know why.
this addon would be perfect for me if it would not constantly crash the whole system...firefox remains to be unstable
also for wide displays the option to eliminate tabs on top view?
- 5 段階中 2 の評価Firefox ユーザー 13119159 によるレビュー (5年前)Been using Tree Style Tabs for years but found this and decided to give it a whirl. After three days, decided to clean up a mess of tabs. Selected one tab to keep, clicked "Close other tabs," and sure enough ALL other tabs closed. Unfortunately that included ALL my pinned tabs!! MAJOR oversight!!! Uninstalled. I'll stick with Tree Style Tabs. I find it far better designed and better thought out.
Edit for added detail: A few other reasons I've ditched this in favor of TST:
Messed up the order of pinned tabs
Doesn't have a decent way to organized tab groups automatically with good settings
Appearance settings are way to convoluted. Users shouldn't have to be web designers to understand what to do with appearance settings. There ought to be a few graphical examples of choices. Keep it simple stupid. Simplicity is always better.
Honestly, I find the appearance in terms of usability far to cluttered.
In short, IMHO, Tree Style Tabs is so far ahead of this extension in terms of feel, look and usability right out of the box this one just isn't worth the time. Yet...
- 5 段階中 2 の評価Firefox ユーザー 13475523 によるレビュー (6年前)Tabs ungrouped and got loose everywhere, when Firefox restart.
I guess it'll never work if it does not have Session Manager intergrated.
I thought I found better replacement for Tree Style Tabs, but no, just the same.
開発者の返信投稿日時: 6年前I'm sorry to hear that. I need some info to dig what happened and fix the problem. First I need a list of your installed and enabled extensions, second will be, steps to reproduce the mess... best regards and thanks.
- 5 段階中 2 の評価Firefox ユーザー 13650805 によるレビュー (6年前)Organizing tabs in a sidebar? Amazing! Easy to use, friendly use, everything is fast, lacks some functions, I have other addons for that.
But why does it reverse the order of my tabs? I open Tree Tabs, it creates a pretty tree, top tab is my last right tab, everything is ok.
But after I move my tabs, the top tab in Tree Tabs is suddenly the most left tab in my browser? I move multiple tabs at once and suddenly the order is reversed? What?
Since it makes it terrible to use in mass organizing of 50+ tabs (I use 500 tabs in one of my windows) and I cant find "reverse your tab order" addon here, this makes the addon completely unusable. This addon is simply beaten by others because they work, this one doesn't.
- 5 段階中 2 の評価Firefox ユーザー 13450984 によるレビュー (6年前)Requires access to ALL data from websites. Why?!
開発者の返信投稿日時: 6年前No it doesn't. Where did you get that from? It uses "tabs", "sessions", "all_urls" permissions. That's it. "all_urls" is required to export your session from toolbar. Maybe you are confusing Tree Style Tab? Which recently asked for new permissions?
Anyway here is source code, you can check it up: https://gitlab.com/kroppy/TreeTabs
- 5 段階中 2 の評価alex によるレビュー (6年前)what is the point of this if it doesnt hide the tabs at top? they appeared again after I hit "detach tab", on all my windows. also, not a very ergonomic interface, little to no control over size of tabs.... I will not use this. good effort I guess?
- 5 段階中 2 の評価Firefox ユーザー 11707642 によるレビュー (6年前)Duplicates tabs on horizontal + vertical. Can't have bookmarks open at the same time. Trees are not apparent enough.
But since it's the only one working for now with the new FF versions that's all we have
- 5 段階中 2 の評価ArcinHosenka によるレビュー (6年前)Doesn't remove the native tabs toolbar like any proper vertical tab extension should, rearranging tabs won't affect native tabs toolbar, and flickers when switching tabs.
It's more of an issue with Mozilla than this add-on, but supporting their decision to remove all existing add-on functionality and use this instead is stupid.