- oxk4r によるレビュー (1年前)5 段階中 4 の評価Absolutelly unreliable. All tabs lost, all hierarchy messed and impossible to restore it after hours of attempts. It's a very promising addon but needs a lot of work, this kind of behavior isn't acceptable.
- Firefox ユーザー 14006752 によるレビュー (1年前)5 段階中 4 の評価Looks nice, with several features. It might even have what I'm looking for, which is to save and update multiple windows tab sessions, but after more than one hour with it, I still don't know even if it has that (others were really intuitive without any learning curve whatsoever). And there is no instructions. Looking for another one, 4 stars because it is difficult to find an add on with the tree structure though, and I'd like the developer to continue working on it...
- Firefox ユーザー 13172032 によるレビュー (1年前)5 段階中 4 の評価Sometimes the tree structure of sorted tabs gets lost, which is really annoyning. The backup feature does often recover this, though. I've tried a couple of similar add-ons, but I'm always coming back to Tree Tabs because of its many useful features. Hoping for a new, more stable version.
- piecevcake によるレビュー (2年前)5 段階中 4 の評価29/9/20: I am marking this down to 4 because I am SO SICK of spending days manually fixing lost/moved new tabs/trees/groups/sometimes entire session structures. Occasionally, randomly. neither restore nor merge of backups works and the dev has done NOTHING in over a year to fix this bug, or to integrate containers, and STOPPED someone else who tried to. I'm going to mark down 1 star each time I get mad enough to visit.
Apart from this, I don't know why 'Tree Style Tabs" is recommended by FF and this isn't. This addon leaves TST for dead and is by far the best tab manager I have come across in a thorough search and test.
It is so superb that a manual of all the things it can do would be helpful! The basic sidebar setup with drag-and-drop can be instantly used by new users, but I am still not sure if I have found and figured out how to use all the other brilliant parts of this addon.
It has multiple backup options- customisable session autosave, EXTERNAL save a group or whole session, import between profiles, merge sessions. Of all the features in this addon missing in other tab organisers, this is the most important. MISSING in tree style tabs. TT's bookmark feature creates tab indexes for saved groups and sessions, structured by group, folder and trees. (Or Onetab - save, restore in new window, Onetab.)
Can use TT search in each window to select and drag tabs by title or url between groups, folders and windows. (Use Conex for cross-window searches by container.)
I use TT combined with profiles as a task management system, managing thousands of tabs. Profiles for areas of work (to keep memory manageable), Custom named groups (thin vertical tabs at the left, can be hibernated when not in use) for categories, custom named folders in those groups to divide tasks (and comment on them!), and finally trees for subpages so I know where I am.
Lots of useful options for groups, folders and trees-- collapse, suspend, reload, bookmark, hibernate, search, duplicate tabs. Customise where different types of new tabs open.
Highly customisable UI: tab height and indent (Yay! fit heaps in sidebar, minimises scrolling), colours for hover, active, selected, search and combinations of them, 1-click save customisations.
AND it imports tabs unloaded - so memory and custom tab titles are preserved until the tabs are loaded. (Bookmark imported groups or sessions before loading to retrieve custom tab titles with Tab ReTitle addon.)
The only major thing missing is container support! Only 1 tabs manager has this (Sidebery, but it's structure doesn't work for me), it is SO needed. (Though merge does keep the containers of the previous tabs, other imported tabs have to be reopened in new container which loses their place in the tree structure - you need to import in a new window, bookmark the import, save the session, reopen the imported tabs in containers, manually rename the custom titles, then merge the saved session and hope it works.)
A few bugs in a some of the advanced features, a headache but those features don't even exist in other managers.
- Firefox ユーザー 15256663 によるレビュー (2年前)5 段階中 4 の評価Great and essential Add-on ... better than Tree Style Tabs. However, Automatic Tab Assignments has stopped working (even tried on a fresh Firefox install). This was a big help keeping tab-sprawl at bay, as now I have to manually keep moving my tabs around. I'll keep using it as long as it's mostly working, but I'm sad that development seems to have stalled.
- Bob Malooga によるレビュー (2年前)5 段階中 4 の評価Was great, now constantly flashes "Session did not match and will not save. Click here to reload" and automatically reloads the sidebar every second or so. Completely unusable right now. Seems to be a common theme.
EDIT: I do start with previous session. After ticking that option and restarting FF, the sidebar loaded ok. un-checked it, opened a few tabs, restarted again, and all is still good. Back to 4 *.
Will rate 5 if you give an option to not flash the 'tabs saved' text at the bottom. it is always catching my eye and distracting me.
開発者の返信投稿日時: 2年前I have important question, do you start Firefox with blank tab (Home tab), or Firefox starts with previous session? If you don't use session, please go to Tree Tabs settings and tick "Discard tree structure after browser's restart, this option is for those who don't use browser's session. Basically it disables loading database at startup." checkbox in Global section.
EDIT FOR RESPONSE:
Alright! I'm rebuilding some stuff at the moment and I hope session recovery will be stronger after new changes. Also I will avoid constant reloading on failure (this behavior wasn't intentional, it was supposed to reload once, stop and ask user to load backup after user clicked on the label and if Firefox loaded its windows). "tabs saved" appears on autosave, maybe I can make an option in manager window to disable it.
Nonetheless changes probably will take me few weeks to finish and bug test, since I have some problems with my car and I have difficulties with transport, what drives me nuts is in my city public transport is nonexistent... No pun intended...
- Firefox ユーザー 14597000 によるレビュー (2年前)5 段階中 4 の評価Just installed this. looks like it will be super-useful. I did spend time clicking on all the menu buttons, but still unclear on:
1) how to set up groups and folders and how they differ from each other.
2) how to color individual tab rows
Is there any type of User Guide anywhere??
- Ju2c0C0 によるレビュー (3年前)5 段階中 4 の評価5 stars because it does its job well and there is a lot of features available.
Minus 1 star because in terms of default (I say default because you can customize the theme) ergonomics, it could be better.
- Firefox ユーザー 14164797 によるレビュー (3年前)5 段階中 4 の評価You can add folders and tab groups, which makes this addon a solid solution for organizing your tabs. Improvement can be won on displaying children in the trees. It is not really clear which ones are child elements of a parent element in the tree. The distance is not big enough. Maybe the use of colours can be a solution for that.
- Miguel Reimer によるレビュー (3年前)5 段階中 4 の評価Tab trees no longer break on startup, yay!
However I have the same issue as the last reviewer. After a while new tabs won't display in the tree until you disable then re-enable tree tabs(or firefox).
1.7.6 on latest official firefox release
- Firefox ユーザー 13829863 によるレビュー (3年前)5 段階中 4 の評価Great addon, the save session (and even group) function is indispensable for me. Every time I launch FF, I need certain tabs open by default. Saving my sessions through this addon lets me load up what I was last working on, and merge in any default tabs that I need. Very good addon, I highly recommend if you want to save your tabs and quickly get back to work. One thing though! This is the only bug I have encountered; The tabs sometimes will stop responding to clicks, and sometimes its not just selecting tabs but specifically moving them (one or the other, though). Simply closing tree tabs, and then clicking on the icon to get it back up fixes the problem. A little annoying but worth the effort since this addon saves me so much time.
- Firefox ユーザー 13253506 によるレビュー (3年前)5 段階中 4 の評価Спасибо за последнее обновление! Стало работать гораздо лучше и удобнее.
Однако появился новый баг. Точно описать его пока не могу. Суть в том, что актуальная родительская вкладка может переместиться в предстоящую родительскую при открытии дочерней и так-же переместиться обратно при просмотре дочерней. Сам до конца еще не разобрался
- Firefox ユーザー 13542104 によるレビュー (3年前)5 段階中 4 の評価It is the most excellent tree type tab I know.
but i have suggestion.
Mistakes occur in the order of the tabs when using for a long time.
If it is difficult to suppress the occurrence of a mistake, I want a button to synchronize the order of the visible tabs and the order of the tabs recognized by the FF.