- 5 段階中 3 の評価LOLdude によるレビュー (4年前)I TOTALLY LIKE THE IDEA. For a tab messie like me, grouping tabs in categories and folders is just a dream coming true.
Adding in the "unload tab" feature is really, really giving me wet pants :-)
However, the multitude of bugs and drawbacks do spoil the fun quite a bit.
Most importantly, this extension does - to the best of my knowledge - not work properly with ANY session saver. There IS a built-in session saver in Tree Tabs but that is cumbersome to use AND has bugs! So, for example if you restore your session saved with the Tree-Tabs built-in session saver, all tab groups will be restored - EMPTY. The tabs that were in them ALL go to the "ungrouped" tab, so you have to manually put them back where they were. That sort of makes the whole concept of a specialized buit-in solution a bit volatile.
Another pretty unnerving bug is that closing the bottom tab (or tree) in a group always switches you into another group.
So, thank you for taking on the tab management with this new, very innovative approach but PLEASE try to improve on it a little more.
開発者の返信投稿日時: 4年前You mean autosave in Tree Tabs or external? My groups are internal in my extension, so if you close groups, you lose them. There is no way to restore. My extension has its own autosave, but loading autosaved session is horrible at the moment as Firefox does not provide a way to create tabs without loading them, most of the time browser is not responding and my extension just hangs, hence problems with rearranging tabs in correct groups... I'm preparing an update for Firefox 63, which will be out in 3 weeks, where creating unloaded tabs is possible (works already in Firefox beta). Most of the bugs related to it will be resolved thanks to this.
Closing the last tab in a group (if there are still tabs left) will not activate another group in the next update, but only if you close tabs from within the sidebar (with mouse, not by a shortcut or mouse gesture).
- 5 段階中 5 の評価GaryOB によるレビュー (5年前)This is a great addon. I really like the way I can put tabs in groups and then subdivide them into folders, great idea - glad somebody thought of that, I sure didn't. Some things I would like to see would be the option of having trees expand automatically when selecting the parent tab, colors for the folders title/background and have undo close tab to place the tab back in the tree where it was when closed. Over all a great addon.
- 5 段階中 5 の評価Firefox ユーザー 14226242 によるレビュー (5年前)Finally! I have my old tree-style tabs back again after the Firefox upgrade debacle.
I was using "Tree Style Tab" and it worked really well, but I like to be able to recall my 100+ tabs from previous sessions. So started to use "Tab Session Manager". That just made everything go bad. The tab tree would be loaded in a complete and utter mess. Making it completely useless.
So, came across this add-on and never looked back. Can save a tab tree, go back to a previous session, export to a JSON file for munging in external scripts. Nice!
Happy to donate to the developer as its saving me bucket loads of time.
[Edit: To the developer - You're on to a winner here! Keep improving it, but remember why people wanted to use your add-on in the first place.]
- 5 段階中 3 の評価Mattit によるレビュー (5年前)I've been using this only for a few days as a possible replacement for "Tree Style Tabs" (which loads slow). I like it and it reminds me of the the old Tab Tree extension with new abilities. I like the groups idea. But I guess I'm a bit confused as to why both groups and folders, since they perform the same function (from what I've seen), except one is vertical and the other horizontal.
I'm giving it three stars for two reasons (and would happily update if these issues were addressed):
1. Ctrl-W (close tab) not only closes the tab, but jumps you to the last group in the list. It should close the tab and not only remain in the same group, but go to the previous tab.
2. There is no way to contact the developer from the Options screen (only links to donate).
[UPDATE 1] Tabs load instantly, which is awesome. Ctrl-W *does* close a tab and return to the previous or next-up tab ((+1 star)). Groups are awesome, esp since I can keep an eye on the number of tabs! Tab unloading is great, but I wish the pinned tabs wouldn't unload. But the reload time isn't too painful. Still no way to contact author from the Options screen.
[UPDATE 2] Groups all of a sudden disappeared upon browser update and restart. Tabs are still there, but now they are all in the Ungrouped default group. Browser updated to 62.0.2.
- 5 段階中 5 の評価alborzka によるレビュー (5年前)I made a whole bunch of groups, and I wanted to save them for later (they were all open at that time) so I right-clicked the group tab and selected "Hibernate". They disappeared (good), but how do I get them back?? I searched all the reviews, looked at all of the pictures, and NONE of them explain how to get back "Hibernated" groups -- or an explanation of what "Hibernate" even means! Looks like I lost a whole bunch of pages and scared to use this further. Help please!
EDIT: Thank you for the response @kroppy, problem solved! Would be nice to have this in the description so slow users like me will know what to do :DI'm on vacation right now, but I can help you with this. Hibernated groups are in manager. To open it right click on tree tabs sidebar and click on "open manager" in the menu. Right there are your groups and sessions.
- 5 段階中 4 の評価Ju2c0C0 によるレビュー (5年前)5 stars because it does its job well and there is a lot of features available.
Minus 1 star because in terms of default (I say default because you can customize the theme) ergonomics, it could be better.
- 5 段階中 5 の評価Elvey によるレビュー (5年前)I was looking for the ability to sort my open tabs via a firefox add-on/extension. I found this. Sorting isn't listed as a feature, but Tree Tabs effectively allows this.
Two Steps: I search and put the matched tabs in a group.
This tool seems better than the ones that just offer sorting. Just started using it today.
- 5 段階中 4 の評価Firefox ユーザー 14164797 によるレビュー (5年前)You can add folders and tab groups, which makes this addon a solid solution for organizing your tabs. Improvement can be won on displaying children in the trees. It is not really clear which ones are child elements of a parent element in the tree. The distance is not big enough. Maybe the use of colours can be a solution for that.
- 5 段階中 4 の評価Miguel Reimer によるレビュー (5年前)Tab trees no longer break on startup, yay!
However I have the same issue as the last reviewer. After a while new tabs won't display in the tree until you disable then re-enable tree tabs(or firefox).
1.7.6 on latest official firefox release
- 5 段階中 5 の評価Firefox ユーザー 13000562 によるレビュー (5年前)There was a bug.
1. When adding a new tab, the tab is added, but it is not displayed.
When restarted, it is added to the bottom of the group.
The occurrence condition is unknown.
There is no problem immediately after rebooting, but it will occur again after a while.
I am setting to add all tabs as child tabs.
2. When tab group was imported, the tab structure was broken.
Also, "Rearranging tabs and folders" does not end.
It was not possible to open it by clicking the tab, and when restarted the tab had disappeared.
After importing it back to v1.4, it worked.
Oh, there was such a place.
I will report it when I find a bug in the future.
Thank you for maintenance.Thanks for the report :)
Both are related to the same bug (I think). Pushed update now. I'm moving to a new place, so if this bug still occurs let me know, but unfortunately I wont be available to fix it for a week.
Also if possible and if I'm not annoying you too much, you can also post here: https://gitlab.com/kroppy/TreeTabs/issues/155
- 5 段階中 5 の評価Firefox ユーザー 12527320 によるレビュー (5年前)Tree Tabs is easy to use, simple, but really useful when you need to manage a lot of tabs.
You can organize tabs in a tree structure in the sidebar. Fold it or unfold it. Navigation of tabs has made simple.
- 5 段階中 5 の評価Firefox ユーザー 13637550 によるレビュー (5年前)Wow, this is VERY promising and I'm already using it full time. If the bugs get ironed out this could be one of the most popular extensions for firefox.
- 5 段階中 5 の評価Firefox ユーザー 14121905 によるレビュー (5年前)I've been using this for quite a few months, and the developer has added some very nice features during that time. Organisation of tabs is a breeze with this thing.
I can select tabs without loading them, put tabs into general organisational groups and trees under each other, close and move lots of tabs at once, and so on. The tabs are also displayed pretty compactly by default, and additional information (such as whether or not a tab is loaded) is well conveyed. A number of these features cannot be found in some of the more well known tree-like tab extensions, which is why I use this one.