5 段階中 4.3 の評価
5 段階中 4.3 の評価
- Firefox ユーザー 13475523 によるレビュー (3年前)5 段階中 2 の評価Tabs ungrouped and got loose everywhere, when Firefox restart.
I guess it'll never work if it does not have Session Manager intergrated.
I thought I found better replacement for Tree Style Tabs, but no, just the same.I'm sorry to hear that. I need some info to dig what happened and fix the problem. First I need a list of your installed and enabled extensions, second will be, steps to reproduce the mess... best regards and thanks.
- Matt Robinson によるレビュー (3年前)5 段階中 4 の評価The best vertical tab extension I've found by far. I like it better than Tree Style Tab because it's got tab search and tighter UI. I like it better than All Tabs helper because you can have nested tabs for grouping. My only minor complaint is that when I get enough tabs that I have to scroll, the scrollbar covers the X for closing tabs. Otherwise this is totally awesome.
- John Walker によるレビュー (3年前)5 段階中 5 の評価I'll spare you a lot of reading, as most everyone else has touched on this extension's many features and usability. I will add that I like how visually appealing the tight spacing between tabs is, allowing me to see so many so clearly. Also, if you haven't noticed, the developer is uber-responsive and actively engaged in his project, which inspired me to send him a donation right off. This has made FF so much more pleasant and practical to use for me.
- GoodOldMonkey によるレビュー (3年前)5 段階中 5 の評価Lets you keep a BIG number of tabs open without getting lost in the list. This is as close as I've found to a replacement for Tab Groups. Thanks to one of the "improvements" in the new FireFox, it seems you can't actually have hidden tabs, but with this extension you can arrange tabs in a collapsible hierarchy like an outline in MS Word, so the sidebar shows only the ones you want immediately available. (All tabs still show up in the tab bar at the top of the page.) I was using Tree Style Tabs for a while, until I realized that it wasn't a preference I had set wrong: that extension actually doesn't have a tab search.
Overall, this is just plain great. It's why FireFox is my main browseer.
• When I save a session with a lot of container tabs, they reopen as ordinary tabs — meaning, if I understand the documentation, all the usernames, cookies etc. I've been keeping for separate user IDs are suddenly visible to every site. (If you just quite FF with preferences set to restore windows/tabs, the container IDs *are* preserved.
• Search function should open any tab currently hidden by collapsing higher levels of the tree. Right now you can't see any hits in collapsed tabs, or in groups other than the current one
• Container tabs should show their container color
• Auto-collapse (hides other stuff when you expand a branch of the tree) should collapse only at the highest level, so that one click redisplays that branch as it was before you opened a different one. At the moment, this function collapses everything. If you have a top-level tab with 20 descendants at three different levels, you only see direct children when you reopen
- GrimmGnarly によるレビュー (3年前)5 段階中 5 の評価As a long time treestyletabs +tabsgroupmanager combo user (I still have my home machine running an old version of FF just to run both these extensions) I see this as a improved replacement for both once all features have been implemented. FOr a preview use Opera and Vertical Tabs by this author :)
Thanks for the update kroppy. Nice to see a developer so involved. I'll hold off using FF as my main driver until they fix their local storage and you can implement suspend group.
No suspend group? I wanted to switch over from opera where this extension kicks ass (as "Vertical Tabs") but since this is missing suspend I have no use for it.
Lots of nice features in the opera version (colors for one) will the missing features be implemented in future release kroppy?Hello.
You are referring to my "flat tabs" version which is this right? https://addons.opera.com/en/extensions/details/vertical-tabs/
And not https://addons.opera.com/en/extensions/details/tree-tabs which is this same as this extension here, but a little bit older, since I didn't have time to update it. I wish I didn't have to sleep, so I could be more productive.
Anyway, to answer your questions, yes. My intention is to bring all the features from my original "Vertical tabs" to "Tree Tabs" and make obsolete both older extensions "Simple Vertical Tabs" and "Vertical Tabs" for Opera.
Suspend group functionality is on hold for now, because I can't rely on local storage in firefox, in comparison to Opera where it's much more robust. Firefox has some problems with it and often local data gets corrupted or totally unreadable.
You can export groups to external files for now (I know, I know... It's not the same comfy thing).
PS. If you have further questions, just edit your review. Thanks
- Brian Biggs によるレビュー (3年前)5 段階中 4 の評価This is a nice replacement for Tab Groups functionality in pre-FF57. However, I have a couple of issues.
1) Periodically, usually after a FF crash, Tab Groups comes back and has lost all of my tab groups. The tabs are all there, but everything is dumped into the Ungrouped tab group and I have lost all of my organization. Having some sort of "auto save" functionality would be useful, where you can "restore from backup". I know you can save tab groups now, but having that automated would be more practical.
2) When I try to re-order tabs on one of my machines by dragging and dropping within a group, the tab I am moving gets extracted to a separate window when I release the mouse button.
Problem #2 above is a shop-stopper for me, but any help for either of these would be great.
- Firefox ユーザー 13460328 によるレビュー (3年前)5 段階中 4 の評価Best tab manager for Firefox!!
But I noticed one annoying behavior - after closing last tab on group, addon changes group to next instead of switching to last tab in group.
- Laura によるレビュー (3年前)5 段階中 5 の評価Worked when first installed; does not show up at all now--not on reload, not on install, not after system reboot.
Doesn't seem to be a place to reply to Kroppy, so editing the review will have to do.
Reset didn't work, until I resubmitted my review; then suddenly the icon to load the tabs worked. FF Quantum seems to have lots of bugs.Oh gosh, thankfully. Yes Quantum's storage is buggy, sometimes it corrupts data... You can see a lot of comments here with that issue. Since v1.1 tabs parents data is now stored inside of Firefox tabs themself, but all options and themes cannot be saved in windows or tabs object because those are "volatile" and can be gone at any moment. So options are still stored in local storage which like I said sometimes gets corrupted...
- Firefox ユーザー 13425556 によるレビュー (3年前)5 段階中 5 の評価I did not test all functionality of this plugin, only the search functionality.
Does not search all open windows for all tabs. Only searches one window.
You must have one window open will all tabs in this window to use this addon's search feature across all open tabs. I currently have 16 browser windows open. Most of which have several tabs open. I have them divided by projects and tasks. I have to click one by one to find the site I need to be working on.
There is a plugin that does this for chrome. I don't want to use chrome, today!
Why 5 stars? The other features work wonderfully.
- Firefox ユーザー 13657809 によるレビュー (3年前)5 段階中 4 の評価I like the basic concept but what I definitiely do miss (based on my experience with other tab group add-ons) is an option to hide the currently not used tabs and tab groups from the browser's tab bar. I even think that such option should be activated by default (to avoid tab proliferation in the tab bar).
Use case example: When I'm in the office, I often have some "not direclty work-related" tabs opened (as probably all of us do). And I do not necessarily want my colleagues to see the titles of those tabs opened in a related group which I call "private". When a colleague steps in and we are working together on something using my screen, I want to show only tabs from the active group which is usually work-related (and have the tabs in the "private" group hidden from the tab bar).
I guess this could be easily achieved by adding an additonal option in the settings "Only show active group in tab bar" or so, where "active group" would be the one selected in the side bar.It cannot be done from extensions since Firefox 57 (since Quantum) and higher, but there is a workaround for this:
Also on my project site (but I'm not sure if you will have access to it without registration):
Mozilla developers are working on API to allow it. Once this new API will be implemented in Firefox I assure you, I will add a dedicated button to hide original tabstrip.
- Firefox ユーザー 13650805 によるレビュー (3年前)5 段階中 2 の評価Organizing tabs in a sidebar? Amazing! Easy to use, friendly use, everything is fast, lacks some functions, I have other addons for that.
But why does it reverse the order of my tabs? I open Tree Tabs, it creates a pretty tree, top tab is my last right tab, everything is ok.
But after I move my tabs, the top tab in Tree Tabs is suddenly the most left tab in my browser? I move multiple tabs at once and suddenly the order is reversed? What?
Since it makes it terrible to use in mass organizing of 50+ tabs (I use 500 tabs in one of my windows) and I cant find "reverse your tab order" addon here, this makes the addon completely unusable. This addon is simply beaten by others because they work, this one doesn't.
- Firefox ユーザー 12817722 によるレビュー (3年前)5 段階中 4 の評価UI is friendly. Lot of customisation in the settings, if you're into that. Dev thought of everything. It would be sweet if tabs and groups in the sidebar could resized and color-coded.
- Firefox ユーザー 11226744 によるレビュー (3年前)5 段階中 1 の評価When I create a series of groups, arrange my tabs into the groups as desired, export the session and later import the session (all on the same computer/browser), all of my groups are present with "0" tabs. All of my tab arrangement has been obliterated and all tabs are moved back to the "Ungrouped" group. Huge waste of time making the session export/import functions pointless and this extension unusable.
- Firefox ユーザー 13578019 によるレビュー (3年前)5 段階中 5 の評価La possibilité d'afficher les onglets dans la barre latérale et de les regrouper permet de gérer visuellement ces onglets. L'interface est agréable même s'il reste quelques bugs (je pers parfois l'ordre et les groupes;; mais je pense que ces petits soucis seront vites résolus).
Merci beaucoup pour cette extension très utile et pratique.
- Firefox ユーザー 13560536 によるレビュー (3年前)5 段階中 5 の評価Just started to experiment this extension and it seems to be very interesting.
Still got an issue that I cannot fix: same parameters on 2 different computers brings different behaviour: on one of them, moving a tab from a group to another automaticaly creates a new window (found no option for this).
Thanks for your job and help.
- Firefox ユーザー 13262784 によるレビュー (3年前)5 段階中 4 の評価Nice.
The groups are awesome too, but 2 suggestions for now:
1) Ctrl-Tabulator should switch the tabs in the order that they are displayed in the sidebar. Right now it happens that by pressing Ctrl-Tabulator a tab in a different group might get activated and that is not useful (but confusing). I think Ctrl-Tabulator should only jump to a tab in the same group and not to a different group.
2) Since Firefox now officially supports tab containers, why not (re-)use these containers in place of the groups? Redundance is never good. And if the groups were containers then they would also be compatible with other add-ons.
Anyway, thx for this nice add-on.1* Unfortunately, I just hide tabs that are not in current group. I cannot replace original ctrl+tab/ctrl+shift+tab shortcut keys, which switches tabs by tab strip (on top) order. When activated tab is "out of range of hidden tabs" My only choice is to switch to group where it is located. Sorry :(
2* I have it in plans. For now it's "compatible" with chrome/vivaldi/opera where containers are not present. I have to "split" some code to make that possible.
- Reignhardt によるレビュー (3年前)5 段階中 4 の評価Works very well and allows me to sort projects into their own groups! Thank you very much!
• Can you please respect/allow Tab Container coloring on the Vertical tabs? Tab Groups works, but there is no tab coloration to easily see which tabs are in which container!
• Also, can you please enable a "Close tabs below/above (non-trees)" and "Close tabs below/above (in this tree only)"
If these two features are added I would give this a 5-star rating!
- Firefox ユーザー 13540010 によるレビュー (3年前)5 段階中 4 の評価We like this app. I like the Tree and Group functionality together. My wife keeps over 1000 tabs up. :)
One problem: On our unit, when you add more than a screen's worth of groups, no up or down arrows appear to allow you to move to groups that are past the screen's view. We use a laptop without a scroll mouse on a normal basis.
(Oh...one other thing. This may not be the add-on, but Firefox tries to make a new window whenever we try to drag and drop within the tree or to a group within the bottom inch or so of the browser. Our sidebar is on the left, and the browser is set to open new windows in tabs.)
Thank you for your efforts!
- thebiglou13 によるレビュー (3年前)5 段階中 1 の評価Removed EVERY of my 350 Tabs except the 5 pinned ones, no way of restoring them, forgot it's own settings (colors, which buttons, ...). It's very dangerous to use something unstable like this productiviely. I came from Tree Style Tabs - but at least they always worked. I'll use a better Tree-Tab-Addon in my company now (5 clients).I'm very sorry to hear that, but how did that happen? The only thing that comes to my mind is drag and drop between windows which has a lot of issues (caused by mozilla bug)...
New TST is affected by this as well...