Firefox ユーザー 14006752 によるレビュー (3年前)
5 段階中 4 の評価
Looks nice, with several features. It might even have what I'm looking for, which is to save and update multiple windows tab sessions, but after more than one hour with it, I still don't know even if it has that (others were really intuitive without any learning curve whatsoever). And there is no instructions. Looking for another one, 4 stars because it is difficult to find an add on with the tree structure though, and I'd like the developer to continue working on it...
- Firefox ユーザー 13656673 によるレビュー (2ヶ月前)5 段階中 5 の評価Great add-on but with a few bugs and missing features and without support. It's been 3 years since the last update. It'd be great if the dev would at least reveal if he intends to service this code in the future or not.
- Firefox ユーザー 13759155 によるレビュー (6ヶ月前)5 段階中 5 の評価Been using Tree Tabs for several years without a hitch.
Anyone who does research online and has many research projects running at once likely has dozens if not hundreds of tabs open at any one time. Tree Tabs makes navigating hundreds of tabs easy and manageable.
Some people are saying this app frequently crashes, but it is NOT the case for me on an old laptop running Windows 10.
Firefox is a memory hog, so perhaps having problems are running out of memory? I am using Tree Tabs on an old HP Elitebook G3 laptop with 16GB of RAM and never have a problem with Tree Tabs. On occasion Firefox will bog down to the point of not being usable due to it not freeing up RAM properly, in which case I simply close out of Firefox and restart and all tabs are restored.
TIP: If you are running multiple instances of Firefox (i.e. multiple open windows) and want all the windows reopened upon restart, close all Firefox windows at once by using Windows Task Manager (shortcut Ctrl + Shift + Esc) and select Firefox from the list of Apps and click End Task. This will close all windows at once and when you restart Firefox all windows will reopen.
Tree Tabs add-on makes Firefox one of my favorite browsers (although I prefer Brave for its speed, better memory management, and some privacy features [although Firefox Containers is a plus for privacy]).
- Firefox ユーザー 15653932 によるレビュー (8ヶ月前)5 段階中 4 の評価Great extension. Tab groups is a fantastic feature and overall I prefer it to Tree Style Tabs. The ability to rename tabs would be excellent, as well as perhaps a visual style a bit closer to TSTs.
- Firefox ユーザー 10259220 によるレビュー (8ヶ月前)5 段階中 3 の評価Great on Linux, doesn't work on Windows. On Windows, it keeps blinking. I think it keeps reloading that is. Tried on two Windows machines. On Linux it runs fine, except sometimes it forgets the hierarchy/organization of the tabs.
- Tiriyon によるレビュー (1年前)5 段階中 5 の評価This addon is the only reason for me staying a firefox user after FF 89 update (even earlier on with some mozilla's bad privacy behaviour). I love this addon since it aids me in my research making everything organized. Thank you very very much kroppy for making my life easier!
- RandomKitten によるレビュー (1年前)5 段階中 3 の評価Crashes about 60% of the time when I try to use the "Close tree" function - I have to to go "Manage Extension" and select "Options", then it comes up with an error that says "A web page is slowing down your browser" and I select "Stop It" to get it working again. Consistently.
Also it'd be really nice to just have the option to have it close tree automatically, but I'll settle for just having the function work without crashing the extension and freezing my browser.
- Firefox ユーザー 14376884 によるレビュー (1年前)5 段階中 5 の評価Fantastico, semplice da usare ma con features molto interessanti (ad esempio vari modi di raggruppare i tabs, possibilità di salvare singoli raggruppamenti nei Bookmarks, o di esportare tutto su file)
- Haf によるレビュー (2年前)5 段階中 5 の評価This is a truly priceless extension for anyone who uses many tabs and wants to organize them in an exceptionally useful way. Brilliant!
You can see more tabs than in TST and it works well with groups too.
- bh69 によるレビュー (2年前)5 段階中 2 の評価It would be great add only if it will be more stable ... Very often groups are missing or tabs are not in their groups after (re)start of browser :-( Sometimes helps to switch panel into another view and then again to Tree Tabs, but many times I lost the tree structure definitely. Several times all tabs were lost (after firefox update) and addon started a crashed again and again.