- 5 段階中 4 の評価Sometimes the tree structure of sorted tabs gets lost, which is really annoyning. The backup feature does often recover this, though. I've tried a couple of similar add-ons, but I'm always coming back to Tree Tabs because of its many useful features. Hoping for a new, more stable version.
- 5 段階中 5 の評価I don't know why 'Tree Style Tabs" is recommended by FF and this isn't. This addon leaves TST for dead and is by far the best tab manager I have come across in a thorough search and test.
It is so superb that a manual of all the things it can do would be helpful! The basic sidebar setup with drag-and-drop can be instantly used by new users, but I am still not sure if I have found and figured out how to use all the other brilliant parts of this addon.
It has multiple backup options- customisable session autosave, EXTERNAL save a group or whole session, import between profiles, reload separately or merge. Of all the features in this addon missing in other tab organisers, this is the most important. (You can use Onetab to create tab indexes for saved groups and sessions - save, restore in new window, Onetab.)
I use it combined with profiles as a task management system, managing thousands of tabs. Profiles for areas of work (to keep memory manageable), Custom named groups (thin vertical tabs at the left, can be hibernated when not in use) for categories, custom named folders in those groups to divide tasks (and comment on them!), and finally trees for subpages so I know where I am.
Lots of useful options for groups, folders and trees-- collapse, suspend, reload, bookmark, hibernate, search, duplicate tabs. Customise where different types of new tabs open.
Highly customisable UI: tab height and indent (Yay! fit heaps in sidebar, minimises scrolling), colours for hover, active, selected, search and combinations of them, 1-click save customisations.
AND it imports tabs unloaded - so memory and custom tab titles are preserved (until the tabs are loaded).
The only major thing missing is container support! Only 1 tabs manager has this (Sidebery, but it's structure doesn't work for me), it is SO needed. (Though merge does keep the containers of the previous tabs, other imported tabs have to be reopened in new container which loses their place in the tree structure.)
A few bugs in a some of the advanced features, a headache but those features don't even exist in other managers. A very good issues site and responsive dev who keeps working through them.
- 5 段階中 4 の評価Of the minuses:
-No general tab search across all groups.
-Auto sort by template does not work
-Skinny setting hotkeys
- 5 段階中 2 の評価Good addon with many useful features. Best vertical tabs addon.
Also, completely unreliable. Yesterday, for the 20th time probably now, my browser started with all tree structure completely gone and all the tabs in the "Ungrouped" group. Reloading addon does nothing in this case. I had to set up full FF profile backups specifically because of this addon, since it fucks up all the time.
- 5 段階中 4 の評価Great and essential Add-on ... better than Tree Style Tabs. However, Automatic Tab Assignments has stopped working (even tried on a fresh Firefox install). This was a big help keeping tab-sprawl at bay, as now I have to manually keep moving my tabs around. I'll keep using it as long as it's mostly working, but I'm sad that development seems to have stalled.
- 5 段階中 5 の評価After some months of treetabs missing in the sidebar, it has suddenly reappeared, with all 300+ tabs still in order!
I'm so happy about this uber helpful addon getting back on track!
My donation is meant as a big "Thank You!" as well as an incentive to keep on caring about this georgeous baby.
- 5 段階中 5 の評価Definitely the best vertical tab extension. Has so many functions that I could get rid of 4 other extensions and use only this one. There've been no bugs or loss of tree structure. Amazing theme support too...
- 5 段階中 2 の評価Great bu buggy...
the tabs all appear in the same group (loss of structure).
Plus various bugs monthn annoying.
And sometimes all the tabs disappear. This morning, I lost everything, it's not acceptable: I give up to find something more reliable.
- 5 段階中 5 の評価Easily my favourite extension that allows side tabs, as it allows labelling and grouping of tabs into groups.
The problem I describe below the fold is easily fixed by the declopers' suggested workaround, and hopefully will be fixed soon.
The extension constantly flashes the entire tab sidebar section white every 2 seconds or so - this only started happening today, but I'm not sure why.
Here's a gif of the behaviour - https://gph.is/g/4gpQ7WE
開発者の返信投稿日時: 6ヶ月前It's rebooting itself. It's a bug, but there is a solution, check out TreeTabs options page and check "Discard tree structure after browser's restart...", then restart Firefox. I was absent for a month because of my work, but I'm back and I will fix it ASAP.