- Xếp hạng 2 trong số 5bởi JYH@MDF, 3 tháng trướcWorked fine for a while. Keep acting weird since Firefox 103. For example, keep finding smart timing on when it is not. Keeps cancelling auto reload for various reason even if the setting have been unchanged for months.
- Xếp hạng 4 trong số 5bởi Người dùng Firefox 5926074, 6 tháng trướcIt is very easy to use.
However, it is a pity that I do not know whether it will be reloaded when the site is opened.
I would like a mark at the edge of the site so that I can see that it will be reloaded if it is set with "Remember page".
- Xếp hạng 1 trong số 5bởi Người dùng Firefox 16866436, 2 năm trướcOn YouTube the page refreshes EVERYTIME a new video is selected to play. It's like pressing F5 constantly. Some programmer got dumped or got all sad and goofed the code. Please FIX, thanks fellas
- Xếp hạng 2 trong số 5bởi --- MaBo. ---, 2 năm trước... if i turn on the PlugIN (autoreload ON), i cant see the Icon (Indicator) in the TAB or it is very small ! Best Position of the Icon is End of URL - AdressBar ! If u fix it, i give u 5* :)
- Xếp hạng 3 trong số 5bởi Daniel, 2 năm trướcExcellent, does the job where other reload-addons fail. Bug: When typing in a 2nd browser window on a second screen, the "Timer disabled - you are typing" notification window appears on the other (main) screen, instead of on the screen where I type on a page which actually disabled the timer.
- Xếp hạng 4 trong số 5bởi Remi, 3 năm trướcThis is the best auto reload extension if you keep track of page content in multiple tab-less windows at the same time.
Though, a slight lack of functionality prevents it from receiving five stars. If "Set to all" remembered all my previously used intervals for instance, it would have gotten a five star rating from me.
Other features that could have eased either page reloading or keeping track of specific page content for several hours every day might also have granted it five stars from me.