- bởi recycler.fox, 3 năm trướcXếp hạng 4 trong số 5Would be great to hide extension from unnecessary context menus like for pics, links, selected text. Actually, an option to disable the context menu item except for the tab would be perfect.
- bởi GaryK, 3 năm trướcXếp hạng 5 trong số 5I really appreciate the time you've spent developing this extension because it has far more functionality than the other reloading extensions I've tried since moving to Quantum. I look forward to seeing how you can improve it even more once the APIs support it.
- bởi Người dùng Firefox 13822278, 3 năm trướcXếp hạng 5 trong số 5Very useful, specially for someone trying to scape from Venezuela and having to watch the gov pages for when they are open to ask for your papers. I use it to reload the page until it loads successfully.
Could you please include a function for a sound, be it a really loud one or a custom one once the page is successfully loaded?
- bởi syldub, 3 năm trướcXếp hạng 4 trong số 5Could you integrate the addon into the tab context menu? (Like FoxyTab for instance).
Could you modify the tab look or color to identify that a timer is running? (I don't know if it is possible with WebExtensions)Hello, although I also want to add context menus to the tabs, I will only do it if it is possible to set checked/unchecked/selected states there too. This is not the case with current Firefox versions, but it will be in the future, and I will be one of the firsts to support it.
As for the tab colors, I cannot modify it (WebExtension limitation), but I already set a small icon in the beginning of the tab title to mark tabs that are set to reload.
- bởi nishtyak, 3 năm trướcXếp hạng 2 trong số 5I literally downloaded this add-on just for the randomize function, because there seems to be no other sensible options on the web. And it used to be great! But lately(for the past 1 month or so) it stopped functioning properly, it stops reloading after a while(15min-2hours?) and it's gone! That is a crucial part of this extension, no matter how cool other functions are, without being automatic it all makes no sense any more.
I really can't get it, what's changed? My friend is using it too and there is the same issue happening, so it's the add-on, not my computer that's malfunctioning!
I'll have to keep looking for a satisfactory add-on all over again if the developer doesn't fix this bug. Hope to hear your feedback.
- bởi Người dùng Firefox 13780116, 3 năm trướcXếp hạng 5 trong số 5Long time reloadevery user. Stopping the reload before being able to read the new info and/or make selections and submit was a problem. By tracking whether i'm moving the mouse on the webpage and disabling the reload during mousing seems to make manually shutting off reload unnecessary.
I would think this is a better default behavior for most. When new data comes in, I, as a human, need time to process it. Also, in my case i have to decide if there is a item i want to grab.
A 6th star if there is a way to sound an alarm whenever new data is available. I used to be familiar with greasemonkey and i don't even remember how to do better than an annoying alert button after some convoluted logic when the web page wasn't a match to last reloaded. They've deprecated some of the functions i used so my old scripts don't work.
I'm really looking for a "new data!" voice notice or a beep or anything audible when new data is available.
Whether this can be done in this addon i don't know. Seems like it would be a very useful feature for many.
If there is a greasemonkey solution or the like, would appreciate being pointed to it. Thanks!
- bởi Người dùng Firefox 13759953, 3 năm trướcXếp hạng 1 trong số 5doesn't work. won't keep the time you set between sessions. if you close firefox it defaults to none. pretty worthless actually since it doesn't do anything else."Worthless" is pretty subjective, there are countless other users who'd testify differently. It is not appropriate to downvote an addon just because it is not useful to you personally, whereas it works as intended. Nevertheless, the Remember Page option might do what you want.
- bởi Người dùng Firefox 13725736, 3 năm trướcXếp hạng 5 trong số 5Really good and helpful. I used a previous / different plug-in which does not work / is not maintenad for the newer Firefox and this one come just in handy! Only problems I sometimes have is with Web-addresses which uses a "TOC2 Window" design, when auto-reloading the left panel disappear, but this can be worked arround with a "Back" action on the Browser. Still way better and simple than loggin in again.