- bởi Người dùng Firefox 16866436, một tháng trướcXếp hạng 1 trong số 5On YouTube the page refreshes EVERYTIME a new video is selected to play. It's like pressing F5 constantly. Some programmer got dumped or got all sad and goofed the code. Please FIX, thanks fellas
- bởi --- MaBo. ---, 7 tháng trướcXếp hạng 2 trong số 5... if i turn on the PlugIN (autoreload ON), i cant see the Icon (Indicator) in the TAB or it is very small ! Best Position of the Icon is End of URL - AdressBar ! If u fix it, i give u 5* :)
- bởi Daniel, 9 tháng trướcXếp hạng 3 trong số 5Excellent, does the job where other reload-addons fail. Bug: When typing in a 2nd browser window on a second screen, the "Timer disabled - you are typing" notification window appears on the other (main) screen, instead of on the screen where I type on a page which actually disabled the timer.
- bởi Remi, một năm trướcXếp hạng 4 trong số 5This is the best auto reload extension if you keep track of page content in multiple tab-less windows at the same time.
Though, a slight lack of functionality prevents it from receiving five stars. If "Set to all" remembered all my previously used intervals for instance, it would have gotten a five star rating from me.
Other features that could have eased either page reloading or keeping track of specific page content for several hours every day might also have granted it five stars from me.
- bởi Người dùng Firefox 15566300, một năm trướcXếp hạng 5 trong số 5Funziona anche con le finestre sovrapposte grazie al menu contestuale (tipo NoScript e Nuke Anything). La migliore di questo genere di estensioni! Le altre estensioni o richiedono un pulsante specifico da cliccare o non funzionano sulle finestre popup di controllo presenza, questa invece funzina alla grande!
- bởi witrak(), 2 năm trướcXếp hạng 4 trong số 5I wonder if the "access your data for all sites" is really needed. This is the reason I won't use the add-on, which seems to be the best.
I would like it if the author offered also a simplified version not being able to spy on sensitive (eg. banking) data. (The option "Only if unsuccessful" and resubmission of the data, mentioned in the description, aren't critical for most cases.)
Just to be clear: I don't suspect anything evil, but the possibility still exists that after an update such "function" will be added, for example when the author loses control over his development system.
- bởi Allen , 2 năm trướcXếp hạng 4 trong số 5Almost perfect. The "smart timing" feature (where it doesn't reload if you're typing text onto a page) is essential, and not supported by any of the other refresh add-ons. Without that, you run the risk of loosing whatever you're typing if a refresh happens at an awkward time. My main complaint is that it forgets everything when you manually reload the tab (or the browser shuts down), so you need to manually re-enable autorefresh on the tabs. Only takes a few seconds, but is annoying nonetheless. I want a permanent connection between certain URLs and reloading, so that whenever I bring up a given site, it will automatically reload.
- bởi Stephen R, 2 năm trướcXếp hạng 3 trong số 5It does something odd with reloading -- it does NOT do the same thing as actually hitting "Reload" on a page. For example: I log in to a site. The site takes me to login.php to authenticate, then sends a 303 header and redirects me to the front page of the site. Because of the 303, hitting Reload will reload the front page; but this login ignores the fact that a 303 was sent, and tries to reload the login.php file (which fails). Give the plugin a better understanding of HTTP headers and it'll be gold; but as of now it's not quite there.
UPDATE: No... it's even weirder than that. It's "reloading" the target of an iframe, I think(?). Whatever the case, it's not doing what it should do, which is reload the page exactly the same as if I'd hit ctrl-r
- bởi Người dùng Firefox 12891445, 2 năm trướcXếp hạng 4 trong số 5Works really well. I had been using Super Auto Refresh, but it's disabled now because of security issues. The only thing I miss is a countdown timer . . .