- bởi Người dùng Firefox 13671982, 3 năm trướcXếp hạng 5 trong số 5Amazing extension, but what would make it really outstanding is the option send an email to alert of every page change. They would certainly kill some business there... ;)
- bởi Người dùng Firefox 13483593, 3 năm trướcXếp hạng 5 trong số 5Great add on. The only funny thing is I do NOT have disable cache selected, but it's reloading as if I do, with all images loading fresh. I hope you can fix this, as I'm sure it's making things use more resources than needed.EDIT: Hi! As promised I uploaded 1.5.2 with the fix for the caching problem. It should be visible on AMO in a couple of minutes.
Oh, you're right, I haven't noticed this. Thanks for letting me know, I will publish a hotfix for this in the next 24 hours. This is a regression in the 1.5 series, used to work before that.
- bởi miguelk, 3 năm trướcXếp hạng 5 trong số 5When I close Firefox 57 and restart where I left off, I have to reconfigure every page again with RealoadMatic. Isn't there a way so the settings stick...? Thanks.
Thanks! Yes, I missed this setting. (I already have the latest version). Cheers.Hi! There is a setting already you might have missed. Turn on "Remember page" and the addon will remember the settings for the URL where you enabled it. Note it remembers URLs, not tabs. If you don't see this option, then you do not have the latest version of ReloadMatic, so make sure you check for updates first.
- bởi Kellis, 3 năm trướcXếp hạng 4 trong số 5Is it possible to make extension compatibility with Tree Style Tab? So we can reload tab or tab's tree from side bar?I've checked into this, and it doesn't seem technically possible yet. Tree Style tab needs to implement appropriate APIs first, and although there is an API for adding context menus to TST, it doesn't support context menus with either checkboxes or radio buttons. If you want TST integration, please file a feature request with them first.
- bởi Nicolas, 3 năm trướcXếp hạng 4 trong số 5Work fine with ff 58 beta
I was searchin for a new reload extension since ff 57 disabled my old reload extension.
I think I found the good one.
When I go ReloadMatic settings, there is a remembered pages bloc. Is it possible to have a bloc with all reload pages and reload setting for each ?
Is it possible to add the reload menu in the tab context menu ?> When I go ReloadMatic settings, there is a remembered pages bloc. Is it possible to have a bloc with all reload pages and reload setting for each ?
If a lot of people would like to have it, yes.
> Is it possible to add the reload menu in the tab context menu ?
This is not possible since FF57. While I can add a context menu to tab headers, there is no way to make it dynamic like with page context menus, and even there I'm using a hacky workaround to make even that possible. So unfortunately we need to wait for Mozilla to improve the WebExtensions system first. But as soon as it become possible, I will surely add tab context menus. Promise ;)
- bởi Trevez, 3 năm trướcXếp hạng 4 trong số 5good addon- even with smart timing on- it still refreshes after Ive typed 10 mins into a web field! Can this be fixed? Or add a warning countdown when it will refresh?[This is an edited reply] Hi! Version 1.6 has been released and it adds the ability to disable reloading if you start typing into a text field (this is now even the default behavior). The "Smart Timing" feature is now also configurable in the addon settings. This version should solve your earlier problem. I hope you like it :)
- bởi Người dùng Firefox 13531885, 3 năm trướcXếp hạng 5 trong số 5So far has been an exact replacement for my old tab reloader. Only thing I'd suggest, for the Custom Timing , just state that it is looking for a count by seconds, not minutes. Or have the option to select minutes or seconds while in the custom section.
Edit: Read the textbox before jumping to it. The examples tell you exactly what is needed. Thanks pylo!Hi, you can actually already do that. In the custom interval popup, you can also enter values such as "2min 30s". See the examples in the same dialog ;) Thanks for writing
- bởi Người dùng Firefox 13520940, 3 năm trướcXếp hạng 1 trong số 5Does not work in the way it should. Stops reloading after a few times ...Hi, enable Sticky Reload and disable Smart Timing (latter might not be needed). You can make these the default options in the add-on settings. FAQ has explanation.
- bởi Người dùng Firefox 12125757, 3 năm trướcXếp hạng 2 trong số 5La idea de la extensión es buena, pero no funciona.
He leído en otra opinion que el intervalo de actualización es de 20 minutos, pero yo, a parte de necesitar un intervalo de actualización más corto (como de un minuto) no he visto tampoco cambio alguno (a pesar de haber hecho cambios tanto en mi propio blog como en otra web.
Pensaba que era una extensión tipo Reload Every, ya que salió buscando esa otra, pero no lo esEsto es traducido por google, lo siento por los errores de lenguaje. Seguramente puede establecer intervalos muy cortos, incluso 1 segundo. Su información de aproximadamente 20 minutos es incorrecta. Además, dices que la página no se recargó. Esto es probablemente porque necesita habilitar la opción StickyReload si desea que se comporte como ReloadEvery. Pero consulte las preguntas frecuentes incluidas también. Estoy seguro de que esto es solo un malentendido y que el complemento debería funcionar bien. Si te das cuenta de lo que salió mal y tu problema está resuelto, me gustaría que tu opinión esté actualizada.
- bởi Người dùng Firefox 13516738, 3 năm trướcXếp hạng 4 trong số 5The only thing missing from this great add-on is a marker on the tab icon to provide an ongoing reminder that reload has been turned on. Other than that, it's great work.Hi! I would love to add that as I find it very useful, but unfortunately the new WebExtensions framework in Firefox doesn't allow that :( So unless Mozilla takes measures, this is impossible for now as far as I know.
- bởi Người dùng Firefox 13502189, 3 năm trướcXếp hạng 5 trong số 5LOVE it! This was just what I needed. I use Zoneminder on Linux Mint 18.2 to monitor 9 security cameras at our home. My issue was that PC's using the "Montage view" left on for long periods or overnight would drop cameras causing errors and slow the whole system down. After refreshing the page things would straighten right out. But now with your extension I'm having no more issues and my cameras are always there when I check in the morning. Thank you for such a simple solution! 73,s my friend!
- bởi Azulado, 3 năm trướcXếp hạng 5 trong số 5There's no option to set a common reload time for all tabs opened, as in the older version?
Do I have to set the reload time on every tab, one by one?
Edit 1: Thanks for the "Reload all tabs"! It worked! Just an issue: when I set it to reload on all tabs, it includes all the windows opened, can you change it to reload all tabs in the "current window" or in "all windows"? Also loved the "Remember page" option :DEdit2: Hi again! I've just released 1.5.1 and "Reload all" now only reloads tabs in the current window, which I agree is much closer to what users would normally expect. Thank you for your suggestion.
Hi, I have updated the addon, and you can now apply the reload properties of the current tab to all others. Let me know in the review if it works for you :)