Xếp hạng 4 trong số 5
4 sao trên 5
- bởi Người dùng Firefox 14665517, một năm trướcXếp hạng 4 trong số 5To fix the page stops refreshing issue, you must check: Remember this page on every single tab. If you dont do that, the page will not refresh. This setting should be enabled by default as users think this is not working. For this, I knocked off one star. As long as this workaround fixes the issue, I will go with this add-on.
- bởi Người dùng Firefox 14196507, một năm trướcXếp hạng 5 trong số 5I love using this performant reloadmatic addons for FF and its great features. I need to use it with Chrome and Opera. I have installed it but the addon doesn't work on Chrome because of several errors detected such as : Unrecognized manifest key 'applications'. Permission 'menus' is unknown or URL pattern is malformed. found unexpected key 'browser_style' or Uncaught ReferenceError: browser is not defined
I have been looking for an alternative with partly same features on Chrome but without succes.
Do you believe there is a chance to get it working on Chrome and so how to implement it or correct it or do you know a good alternative to Reloadmatic.
- bởi Người dùng Firefox 14566887, một năm trướcXếp hạng 4 trong số 5Very useful add-on if you are using a website that should have auto refresh but doesn't. A suggestion for improvement would be to have the option to activate a notification bell sound if there is a change in the website after reload. Then I wont have to periodically check the websites for changes.
- bởi Người dùng Firefox 12534656, 2 năm trướcXếp hạng 3 trong số 5I'm pleased with this add-on's capabilities, but it may have a slow memory leak, even when not being actively used to reload a page.
I've been having memory issues with Firefox lately, so I started disabling add-ins one by one. Disabling this one freed up roughly 2 GiB the moment I turned it off. It had been active for about a week (and had probably seen thousands of tabs, millions of loads in that time).
- bởi Sandi, 2 năm trướcXếp hạng 5 trong số 5I've been searching all over for something like this to be able to disable using the browser's cache to load pages or to backtrack because that stops the page from being updated.I hope that stopping the cache loading fully can be added as an option here with it being compatible with Firefox v 56.
- bởi Người dùng Firefox 12520080, 2 năm trướcXếp hạng 1 trong số 5Der Reload eines eingestellten Tabs mag zwar funktionieren, rufe ich aber von dieser Seite einen Unterlink auf, und kehre danach zur ersten Seite zurück, ist der Reload deaktiviert.