- bởi Người dùng Firefox 12891445, 2 năm trướcXếp hạng 4 trong số 5Works really well. I had been using Super Auto Refresh, but it's disabled now because of security issues. The only thing I miss is a countdown timer . . .
- bởi Người dùng Firefox 15006999, 2 năm trướcXếp hạng 5 trong số 5I really like this app. It works exactly as advertised, reloading a single page at a predetermined interval set by me. Even though I have many pages open at once, it will reload the one page I want it to. (With the "sticky reload" box checked.) Love it!
- bởi Người dùng Firefox 14972596, 2 năm trướcXếp hạng 1 trong số 5It stopped working with 66.0.5. The icon that used to be next to the settings button on the top right corner is gone. I removed and reinstalled the add-in, and I can still only access it by right clicking on the tab I want to modify. I modify a tab to refresh every five minutes and after the first refresh, it is unset and doesn't refresh again.
- bởi Người dùng Firefox 14943276, 2 năm trướcXếp hạng 5 trong số 5Works super, unfortunately since 06.May 2019 it's blocked by Firefox because it needs to be signed by the author.
Please make it work again! Please!
Phản hồi của nhà phát triểnđã đăng 2 năm trướcHello, thank you for your rating. Unfortunately it is not my signature that is missing, but a general certificate failure on Mozilla's side that affected all Firefox extensions from all authors. You can find more details at https://blog.mozilla.org/addons/2019/05/04/update-regarding-add-ons-in-firefox/ .
To solve the problem, make sure to update to the latest Firefox version, and if ReloadMatic doesn't get re-enabled automatically (Mozilla claims this might happen to some users), then try reintalling the extension after the Firefox update. Let me know if you still have problems then.
- bởi Người dùng Firefox 14665517, 2 năm trướcXếp hạng 4 trong số 5To fix the page stops refreshing issue, you must check: Remember this page on every single tab. If you dont do that, the page will not refresh. This setting should be enabled by default as users think this is not working. For this, I knocked off one star. As long as this workaround fixes the issue, I will go with this add-on.
- bởi Người dùng Firefox 14196507, 2 năm trướcXếp hạng 5 trong số 5I love using this performant reloadmatic addons for FF and its great features. I need to use it with Chrome and Opera. I have installed it but the addon doesn't work on Chrome because of several errors detected such as : Unrecognized manifest key 'applications'. Permission 'menus' is unknown or URL pattern is malformed. found unexpected key 'browser_style' or Uncaught ReferenceError: browser is not defined
I have been looking for an alternative with partly same features on Chrome but without succes.
Do you believe there is a chance to get it working on Chrome and so how to implement it or correct it or do you know a good alternative to Reloadmatic.
- bởi Người dùng Firefox 14566887, 3 năm trướcXếp hạng 4 trong số 5Very useful add-on if you are using a website that should have auto refresh but doesn't. A suggestion for improvement would be to have the option to activate a notification bell sound if there is a change in the website after reload. Then I wont have to periodically check the websites for changes.
- bởi Người dùng Firefox 12534656, 3 năm trướcXếp hạng 3 trong số 5I'm pleased with this add-on's capabilities, but it may have a slow memory leak, even when not being actively used to reload a page.
I've been having memory issues with Firefox lately, so I started disabling add-ins one by one. Disabling this one freed up roughly 2 GiB the moment I turned it off. It had been active for about a week (and had probably seen thousands of tabs, millions of loads in that time).
- bởi Sandi, 3 năm trướcXếp hạng 5 trong số 5I've been searching all over for something like this to be able to disable using the browser's cache to load pages or to backtrack because that stops the page from being updated.I hope that stopping the cache loading fully can be added as an option here with it being compatible with Firefox v 56.