- Xếp hạng 4 trong số 5bởi Remi, 4 năm trướcThis is the best auto reload extension if you keep track of page content in multiple tab-less windows at the same time.
Though, a slight lack of functionality prevents it from receiving five stars. If "Set to all" remembered all my previously used intervals for instance, it would have gotten a five star rating from me.
Other features that could have eased either page reloading or keeping track of specific page content for several hours every day might also have granted it five stars from me.
- Xếp hạng 5 trong số 5bởi Người dùng Firefox 15566300, 4 năm trướcFunziona anche con le finestre sovrapposte grazie al menu contestuale (tipo NoScript e Nuke Anything). La migliore di questo genere di estensioni! Le altre estensioni o richiedono un pulsante specifico da cliccare o non funzionano sulle finestre popup di controllo presenza, questa invece funzina alla grande!
- Xếp hạng 4 trong số 5bởi witrak(), 4 năm trướcI wonder if the "access your data for all sites" is really needed. This is the reason I won't use the add-on, which seems to be the best.
I would like it if the author offered also a simplified version not being able to spy on sensitive (eg. banking) data. (The option "Only if unsuccessful" and resubmission of the data, mentioned in the description, aren't critical for most cases.)
Just to be clear: I don't suspect anything evil, but the possibility still exists that after an update such "function" will be added, for example when the author loses control over his development system.
- Xếp hạng 4 trong số 5bởi Allen , 4 năm trướcAlmost perfect. The "smart timing" feature (where it doesn't reload if you're typing text onto a page) is essential, and not supported by any of the other refresh add-ons. Without that, you run the risk of loosing whatever you're typing if a refresh happens at an awkward time. My main complaint is that it forgets everything when you manually reload the tab (or the browser shuts down), so you need to manually re-enable autorefresh on the tabs. Only takes a few seconds, but is annoying nonetheless. I want a permanent connection between certain URLs and reloading, so that whenever I bring up a given site, it will automatically reload.
- Xếp hạng 3 trong số 5bởi Stephen R, 4 năm trướcIt does something odd with reloading -- it does NOT do the same thing as actually hitting "Reload" on a page. For example: I log in to a site. The site takes me to login.php to authenticate, then sends a 303 header and redirects me to the front page of the site. Because of the 303, hitting Reload will reload the front page; but this login ignores the fact that a 303 was sent, and tries to reload the login.php file (which fails). Give the plugin a better understanding of HTTP headers and it'll be gold; but as of now it's not quite there.
UPDATE: No... it's even weirder than that. It's "reloading" the target of an iframe, I think(?). Whatever the case, it's not doing what it should do, which is reload the page exactly the same as if I'd hit ctrl-r
- Xếp hạng 4 trong số 5bởi Người dùng Firefox 12891445, 4 năm trướcWorks really well. I had been using Super Auto Refresh, but it's disabled now because of security issues. The only thing I miss is a countdown timer . . .
- Xếp hạng 5 trong số 5bởi Người dùng Firefox 15006999, 5 năm trướcI really like this app. It works exactly as advertised, reloading a single page at a predetermined interval set by me. Even though I have many pages open at once, it will reload the one page I want it to. (With the "sticky reload" box checked.) Love it!
- Xếp hạng 1 trong số 5bởi Người dùng Firefox 14972596, 5 năm trướcIt stopped working with 66.0.5. The icon that used to be next to the settings button on the top right corner is gone. I removed and reinstalled the add-in, and I can still only access it by right clicking on the tab I want to modify. I modify a tab to refresh every five minutes and after the first refresh, it is unset and doesn't refresh again.
- Xếp hạng 5 trong số 5bởi Người dùng Firefox 14943276, 5 năm trướcWorks super, unfortunately since 06.May 2019 it's blocked by Firefox because it needs to be signed by the author.
Please make it work again! Please!
Phản hồi của nhà phát triểnđã đăng 5 năm trướcHello, thank you for your rating. Unfortunately it is not my signature that is missing, but a general certificate failure on Mozilla's side that affected all Firefox extensions from all authors. You can find more details at https://blog.mozilla.org/addons/2019/05/04/update-regarding-add-ons-in-firefox/ .
To solve the problem, make sure to update to the latest Firefox version, and if ReloadMatic doesn't get re-enabled automatically (Mozilla claims this might happen to some users), then try reintalling the extension after the Firefox update. Let me know if you still have problems then.