- bởi Người dùng Firefox 12705177, 3 năm trướcXếp hạng 2 trong số 5Custom timers are not stored
Setting a timer to a non-table-listed intervall works for the duration of that session but is not stored, at least not applied after a restart. My test objects happen to be pinned tabs, jftr.
Custom timings (like 20 minutes or so) should also be added to the list, to free the user from the burden to enter it again and again.
Three asterisks space to perfection - looking forward so set them all.
(ff57, w7pro, 64 bit)Hi, I have just released version 1.5. While custom intervals still cannot be added as presets, it is now possible to remember the exact settings for an URL so that you don't have to set them every time you visit - including custom intervals. I hope this makes the addon more suitable for you. Please let me know what you think, and maybe update the review if you think this is appropriate.
- bởi LastPhoenix, 3 năm trướcXếp hạng 4 trong số 5Thank you for all the hard work in making this extension work with the latest FF.
I do have one problem with it, however. I used reload every, on a website that has many pages, often I browsed several pages and then returned to the first page but my reload settings were intact. In the new extension once you go to second page the settings are set to "Don't reload".
I hope you will find a way to add an option for cases like mine.
I think that most of the negative reviews are because of this. Since at first I also thought that ReloadMatic just doesn't remember my reload settings, but it seems that the setting are set to "Don't reload" once you visit a link within the tab.
Edit: I can confirm that all it takes is a single link press within a tab and reload setting defaults to "Don't reload"
Edit2: is sticky reload something that will be available in the next update? I can understand what your are saying, but it seems that most people prefer how the old plugin functioned. If I ctrl click a link on a site so it opens in a new window the reload settings still default back to "don't reload", I'm not even leaving the page at that point.Edit: Sticky Reload is already available since yesterday. Just download the current version or upgrade to it and you'll have the function. Ctrl-Click does *not* disable reload, the menu shown in that case is incorrect. I will fix this in the next version. Edit2: Menu bug fixed in version 1.4.2 which is already published and available for download.
Yes, reloading is disabled on purpose when you navigate away. The idea is that most (ofc not every) users only want specific pages to reload periodically, and so there should be no need to disable reloading when the page is left. There is now a new version with a new option "Sticky Reload", which will make settings "stick" across pages.
- bởi Người dùng Firefox 12451373, 3 năm trướcXếp hạng 5 trong số 5This drops reload setting. Set it for 15 minutes, come back, not set. and no reloads have taken place.Just the Smart Timing and Don't reload are selected. Worse than having nothing at all. Will wait a short time for you to fix, otherwise it is useless. EDIT: After installing the new version, this problem has been fixed. Thanks!Hi, ReloadMatic now has a new version with the "Sticky Reload" option. Enable it and your problem should go away. Otherwise reloading is disabled (on purpose) when ReloadMatic thinks the page has been navigated.
- bởi Người dùng Firefox 13468228, 3 năm trướcXếp hạng 2 trong số 5have to confirm reload... every time! Makes it nothing more than a reminder to reload... nothing auto about it.EDIT: Hi, in the new version you need to confirm only once, assuming you select the right option in the popup.
This is only because your page was using POST data, for which there is now limited support in the new version of ReloadMatic. Can you please check once more with the new version, and if it still doesn't work for you, can you please submit a ticket on the GitHub page, including the URL of the site you test with?
- bởi Người dùng Firefox 13465905, 3 năm trướcXếp hạng 5 trong số 5not automatically reloading - always pop up which has to be confirmed manually ...
Update: updated version now reloads automatically - thanks for very fast response !
- bởi Người dùng Firefox 13465512, 3 năm trướcXếp hạng 2 trong số 5Работает один раз, потом само ставится на "не перезагружать". Это так задумано было или же это очень сырое и недоработанное расширение. В чем смысл одноразовой перезагрузки?
- When I try to have pages reloaded, it does not automatically reload page
I have to click a pop up with "Resend"
Reload Every worked
This does not on work pages that have dataEDIT: Should now work after form submissions.
Old Answer: Note this only happens for pages with POST data, and automatically refreshing such pages is potentially dangerous! Firefox is showing you that warning for a good reason. If the addon is otherwise working as expected, a 1-star rating (as opposed to subtracting 1 or 2 stars for a missing feature) is a bit unfair just for not letting you shoot yourself in the foot. I'll see if I can implement support for this though, and let you know here in the comments.
- bởi Người dùng Firefox 12648976, 3 năm trướcXếp hạng 5 trong số 5Firefox 57に向けて対応アドオンを探している最中です。
Mozillaがおすすめしている「Tab Auto Refresh」は秒数指定を「↓↑」ボタンで選ぶか、秒数をキーボードで入力しなければならないなど使いづらく、「autoreload」は秒数間隔が5秒限定なうえに動作しているのかしていないのかもハッキリわかりません。