5 段階中 4.3 の評価
5 段階中 4.3 の評価
- Lizzard によるレビュー (3年前)5 段階中 4 の評価I'm excited to have vertical tabs that are collapsible and configurable as a web extension! Let people know how they can contribute! I am so dependent on tree-style tabs. Thanks very much.
- Ben によるレビュー (3年前)5 段階中 3 の評価Works for my needs for the most part; it has a vertical view of tabs, which can be grouped into collapseable trees, and moved around, exactly as expected. Some major annoyances though! A known Firefox limitation prevents trees from being created automatically (tabs opened from links can't be automatically opened as children, unless you set ALL TABS to get opened as children which is crazy). The "normal" tab bar can't be hidden. Sync features (i.e. "send tab to device"), bookmark features, and possibly other "normal" tab context-menu features are not integrated into the tree tab sidebar. I'm still playing with it to find all the features but it seems pretty solid so far aside from the above!Web extensions are pretty much limited for now, probably there will be some way to sync with other devices, or bookmarking options, in the future, but for sure it won't be soon. openerId is in the works by Firefox folks, it will start working as soon as it's implemented in Firefox, so be patient it will be there.
I will hide tab bar as soon as it will be available, there is an experimental API in the works as well. I have an update in the works to sync tabs on top, so ctrl+tab will work as it should.
I do my best to get all the kinks out.
- Andy Ross によるレビュー (3年前)5 段階中 4 の評価I'm a long-time fan of the Tree Style Tab extension, but with the coming end-of-life for legacy addons, I decided to try out a WebExtension option. Found this extension via Reddit, and while I agree with previous reviewers that it is still limited (especially the fact that it has zero effect on the native tab bar), as others have mentioned that's more the fault of the in-progress WE protocol than the developers. It does the most important thing, which is let me view all my tabs in a vertical tree.
Just make sure you have the side bar visible, or you won't see your tab tree. Took me an embarrassingly long time to figure that out. :)
- ArcinHosenka によるレビュー (3年前)5 段階中 2 の評価Doesn't remove the native tabs toolbar like any proper vertical tab extension should, rearranging tabs won't affect native tabs toolbar, and flickers when switching tabs.
It's more of an issue with Mozilla than this add-on, but supporting their decision to remove all existing add-on functionality and use this instead is stupid.
- Morthawt によるレビュー (3年前)5 段階中 5 の評価I like to have my tabs open. Similarly to Steve Gibson of GRC. Although not "quite" as many as that. I regularly would have 70+ tabs open during a day, probably more. Firefox is terrible, scrolling them etc. I need to see my tabs at a glance. This does the job.
- Alex Smith によるレビュー (3年前)5 段階中 5 の評価Thank you for working on this! FYI - clicking on your PayPal donate link simply takes me to the PayPal homepage :(Don't worry about donation. I have some problem with my paypal account, since my card ended few days ago, I have it updated, but still it's kinda suspended. Hopefully it will be resolved soon. Thanks.
- Aki Sasaki によるレビュー (3年前)5 段階中 5 の評価I was looking for a solution for Tab Groups becoming obsolete with Fx57; Tree Tabs is the solution. The vertical tab bar with tab grouping+collapsing allows me to manage different sets of tabs for different projects. I would love for container coloring support; I think that's all it's missing, besides a built-in dark theme.
I'm able to hide the horizontal tab bar via custom chrome css, a la https://github.com/jonathanKingston/sea-containers#demo-as-sidebar-only
- Firefox ユーザー 13133600 によるレビュー (3年前)5 段階中 5 の評価Works well and has a decent feature set. Possibility to change colors and plenty context menu options. Has a few bugs though. Some of the sidebar icons don't work. Unfortunately there is no way to hide the default Firefox tab bar until the new web extension API allows something like that.
I would also appreciate it if tabs opened from links in the active tab were treated as children of the active tab. Currently it is possible to attach all new tabs as children of the active tab, but not those opened from links specifically.
- Firefox ユーザー 12450072 によるレビュー (3年前)5 段階中 5 の評価Works very well on 64 bit Firefox 54, the sidebar now opens so that issue got fixed. The only problem right now is that, with default settings, when I open new tabs by middle clicking on links on a page, they open at the bottom of the tab list, as if the maximum tree depth is 0 (when it's at the default -1). Setting "append orphan tabs" to "treat as active tab's child" fixes this, but then obviously every tab gets opened as a child of the active one, new tabs, bookmarks, etc. Would appreciate it if you could look at that.It's new web extensions API limitation in Firefox, tab object does not provide "openerTabId", which is present in any chromium browser. New tabs opened from a middle click, ctrl+link click, new tab button or even bookmark will not append to the tree, since new tab does not have any information which tab opened it.
In essence there is no parent/child information.
To somewhat mitigate lack of that, you must set "Append orphan tabs" to "treat as active's tab child" as you mentioned.
Firefox team is working on it and I hope they will not ignore this issue.
For this matter, you can join conversation at:
I know he has his hands full with other more important bugs, but you can beg Kris Maglione for a fix ;)
- Firefox ユーザー 12548833 によるレビュー (3年前)5 段階中 3 の評価at the time of writing...
- When the addon is disabled/enabled the tree does not appear anymore and requires to clear the addon settings
- it does not hide the tab bar on top
- it has a full customizable theming interface but not have a theme that auto integrated with the current one
- some problems with changing tabs hierarchyPlease don't disable extension, it must be enabled to retain trees. Sidebar can be closed, but extension must be enabled.
With new Firefox API, tabIds are lost after browser restart. Extension must keep track of all tabs positions all the time. This is unfortunately a limitation to all chromium based browsers and Firefox joins that trend.
Hiding tab bar is unavailable from Web extensions for now. Please join conversation at bugzilla to convince Web Extensions team to give us this possibility, here:
For now search for an alternative extension that just hides tabbar, for example Hide Tabbar (in this particular one, uncheck reopen tabbar when opening a new tab in options, it does the trick)
theming is another limitation, and will be for all new Firefox extensions. As new sidebar extensions are just web pages with special privileges to have access to firefox API's like tabs favicons, titles, we can activate, move them in tabs strip at the top and so on. Tabs in my extension are not real tabs with changed look, this is just a web page with generated buttons that link events with the browser. All new extension will work this way in the future. I did my best to give it at least color customization. And remember this extension is cross platform, it works in Opera/Vivaldi and now in Firefox, so I can't make colors match only one of the bunch.
Anyway you can download dark theme at (and hopefully you can share yours as well):
Tabs hierarchy management will improve with time as I implement more and more features, and not only me, it depends on Firefox team as well, as for example Firefox does not have "openerTabId", so new tabs opened from middle click will not append to the tree, you must set "Append orphan tabs" to "treat as active's tab child"
For this matter, you can also join conversation at:
Thank you for testing my extension in this early stage :)