Se valoró con 4,3 de 5
4,3 estrellas de 5
- por Usuario de Firefox 14480703, el hace 15 díasSe valoró con 1 de 5Downloads Reddit videos, but without sound. Doesn't download Youtube videos without demanding that you download the companion app. What's the point? Don't waste your time with this.
- por Usuario de Firefox 16164147, el hace 15 díasSe valoró con 5 de 5It's working very well. The previous version took more than 1 hour to download a video but the latest update is very fast.Also its not consuming much CPU power.The only problem I see that the DRM protected videos from websites can be downloaded but they are not playable. This software would be better if it has the ability to decrypt DRM protection.
- por Usuario de Firefox 12604544, el hace 15 díasSe valoró con 1 de 5I downloaded a video. Took more than an hour. And then, the video was watermarked in such an obnoxious way that it was unwatchable. A complete scam! Oh, and one more thing – in order to download the video, you have to install their "helper" program.
- por cedlanio, el hace 15 díasSe valoró con 5 de 5This is a very reliable add on but is not working with all sites. For now is my only down-loader for this browser. However sometimes I use another browsers or stand alone down-loader's but for this browser I think is the best by far.
- por Usuario de Firefox 14965906, el hace 16 díasSe valoró con 5 de 5Couldn't give a 4.5, which is probably the most accurate. Used it for YEARS and works probably 90% of the time! My "go-to" app. Biggest complaint is when there are several videos on one page, it's sometimes hard to get the exact one that you want. Usually trial and error, just keep downloading and playing until I get the correct one.
- por Rich Lennon, el hace 16 díasSe valoró con 2 de 5How is this popular? Video quality is absolutely useless, while it does at least render a recording, the HD downloads are with rare exceptions far worse than 720p, and playback is jerky and unmanageable with delays in loading and every time you change part video watching. While I yet to find a HD downloaders that really works with changes youtube has made, this also isn't one. Maybe if pay to register the quality improves along with removing the annoying QC watermarks it adds but I won't test that theory.
- por Usuario de Firefox 16158554, el hace 17 díasSe valoró con 3 de 5Recent updates to this plug-in have resulted in videos that are unplayable on the media players of any of my devices -- two Blu Ray players and a HDTV. On my computer the video is jerky on most players. Even my attempt to re-encode the videos downloaded with this app will not play properly.