- por Ryanjp89, el hace 13 díasSe valoró con 2 de 5This extension used to be my favorite, and my go to for youtube, or other videos to download. Unfortunately the extension seems to have really decreased in quality.
By adding water marks, and downloading videos and music in very low quality it has really been frustraiting. Even if I set it to DL in highest, it forces it to download in a much lower quality version.
- por Antoineboy, el hace 19 díasSe valoró con 2 de 5L'application était très bien avant. Mais depuis qu'elle est passée payante, le fait de devoir télécharger un logiciel (avec des trackers ?) et d'avoir des logo imprimés important sur les vidéos pour influencer à payer un prix prohibitifs pour une appli qu'on utilise une ou deux fois par mois... L'appli s'est aussi complexifiée sans que cela soit vraiment justifié par le résultat.
- por Usuario de Firefox 13925281, el hace 2 mesesSe valoró con 2 de 5The add-on is a good add-on, but the license issues, around $30, is too expensive for a simple add-on. The next upgrade of FF may leave the extension dead, and the $30, in the trash.
- por Henk Broekmann, el hace 3 mesesSe valoró con 2 de 5Very disappointing, It does less and less now. I used to love this but it seems to only do older videos. I have not been able to use on many platforms now. I think its out of date too quick.27/08/21.
- por GeoffJ, el hace 4 mesesSe valoró con 2 de 5So, I am trying to use Video Download Helper, as suggested by a user on the Linux Mint Forum. First attempts, and I get an imbeded video downloaded, looking a bit drunk and wavy. Big problem is, no sound. When attempting the download, it then tells me I need a companion and offers either the Browser one or another. The Firefox Browser one does not download sound. The other one has options on versions of Linux, but not including mine, which is: Linux Mint Tricia 19.3 mate. Which one should I use? GJ
Two weeks later, I can download a perfectly good video, but still with no sound. How do I get a video with sound? The sound is there in the original, but not in the saved version. Is this a Firefox error? Firefox has been updated recently, but still no sound. GJ
- por Usuario de Firefox 14357020, el hace 4 mesesSe valoró con 2 de 5It DOES download many videos from youtube and other sites.
It ALSO hits you with a 28-dollar fee if you try to CONVERT any video!
- por zecasadeck, el hace 5 mesesSe valoró con 2 de 5I used this add-on a lot and as a way of saying thanks, I made a donation to the developer. Now, they want us to pay some more cash to get rid of a watermark. I don't think that's very fair.
- por TT, el hace 6 mesesSe valoró con 2 de 5Have used for a very long time and works really well. However now they have a very large watermark in the lefthand corner which basically makes the video unusable.
I think most free users would accept a level of advertising / watermark, as it is fair to advertise and as for money however with how large it is there is no point to this addon now unless you pay. Such a shame.