- Se valoró con 4 de 5por Boots, el hace 12 díasSometimes it can be quirky, to work properly, but I can usually figure it out. Is there a VDH for Dummies instruction page> LOL
Yes I would recommend this to a friend.
- Se valoró con 4 de 5por Panos K., el hace un mesExcellent addon but with not a friendly UI.
Please, make things easier.
Give us the option to restrict what is displayed in download panel. (MaxVariants is NOT working)
Give us the option to block some "variants". I do not want "audio only" or ".webm" etc. entries.
Force the plugin to clear the list on a page reload instead of adding entriew in the list.
Give us some info about Settings entries.
For example, what is the "Video size" setting value B,KB,MB or what ?
Thanks for your effort and time
- Se valoró con 4 de 5por StarFox2024, el hace un mesThis solution will solve your problem of stuttering playback when downloading HLS streams.
1. Enable HLS as m2ts under behaviour in settings and then
2. run the command 'ffmpg -i name.m2ts -c copy name.mp4' on the downloaded video to remove the corrupted data causing the stuttering.
I wish I could take credit for this solution but I cant. I found this solution on a videodownloadhelper q&a google group forum.
the user marcel posted this solution so without further ado here's the link to that forum: https://groups.google.com/g/video-downloadhelper-q-and-a/c/Gmbmr1ZMKwY
Need to process a batch of corrupted HLS Downloads?
A user posted a nice powershell script at the bottom of the forum. Its speeds up the process when doing a batch of hls downloads.
From what I read on that forum the hls stream issue hasn't been addressed yet due to licensing issues but they plan to fix this problem in a future release once its not a licensing issue.
Thanks marcel and Sergey Sivushkin for originally posting the ffmpeg command and the powershell script.
i couldn't figure it out and it was driving me nuts to have to re encode every hls download.