- Se valoró con 3 de 5por Will, el hace 3 díasIt used to be a lot better. As in the previous build just a week or two ago. Sites I've used it on forever, it no longer activates for or even lights up. Something as simple as downloading from DepositFiles, the final step after captcha, it would light up, let me copy the url so I could put it in a download manager. Now it just sits there dead, not reading it right. And certain other tube sites and whatnot, no longer works.
- Se valoró con 3 de 5por Tina Fritz, el hace 7 díasSeit dem neuesten Update funktioniert weder die normale Downloadfunktion, als auch die mit der Begleitanwendung nicht mehr auf bestimmten Internetseiten; ich musste daher zu Version 22.214.171.124 zurückpatchen (automatische Updates des Addons deaktivieren nicht vergessen), welche nun wieder ihren Dienst ordentlich verrichtet.
Since the latest update, neither the normal download function, nor the companion application works on certain websites; I therefore had to downgrade back to version 126.96.36.199 (don't forget to deactivate this addon's automatic updates), which is now working properly again.
- Se valoró con 3 de 5por Marko, el hace 12 díasHi. The "Copy address" simply don't works. It doesn't add anything, not even with thirdy-part software (like CopyQ). I swap back to version 188.8.131.52 and all copy address works, as usual. Regards.
Windows 10 Home (22H2) updated
- Se valoró con 3 de 5por skinny01, el hace 14 díasAll was working fine until a few days ago. Now the names of the vids being downloaded will show up when I click the icon, but by the time it gets to the save as pop-up box, the name is not there anymore the way it used to be.
I have to manually type in the name of the video each time (or copy paste) which is a real pain.
I have no idea why it's doing that now or if there's a setting to put it back to how it used to be with the name of the video already populated when I go to save it.
Besides that recent change, it works great.
- Se valoró con 3 de 5por Notsalony, el hace 15 díasUsed to be my go to video downloader, but in the last hour it pushed an update that stops any interface from popping up, it downloads an extensionless file to a folder other than your default in it's settings, and uses the browser default, and says all files are 0 bytes... but once you find the file and rename it and add a bunch of extra steps, it's the right file. But serriously, what broke guys?