Rated 3 out of 5
3 Stars out of 5
- by Firefox user 12922188, 2 years agoRated 1 out of 5Best version is 56.1 im still using it on Firefox ESR, but you must edit it to remove timer that disables the addon and also allow the use of unisigned addons.
- by allowedpipe, 2 years agoRated 1 out of 5the best XUL version of this extension is 56.1. however the author removed it from the site and also it has a built in timer to stop working. if you Google for nosquint Plus 56.1 you should be able to find functioning modified versions. you will need waterFox or a similar browser that allows unsigned xul extensions. good luck
- by Firefox user 12125742, 2 years agoRated 1 out of 5The addon would be perfect if it worked! Currently, you can set the zoom for all websites but can't make exceptions for specific websites, although this functionality is intended. So please developer, release the source code or update this thing finally!
- by Firefox user 13176465, 2 years agoRated 1 out of 5App worked till december 2017. Since then no new versions. Doesn't work on all later versions of FF. Maybe the developer stopped workin om the app. If that's te case he better notced the users. This is not decent behaviour!!
- by Firefox user 13748471, 2 years agoRated 1 out of 5Too often, this just fails to work. Restarting Firefox has fixed the problem at times, but I haven't tested it outright. I don't recall this problem with the Firefox prior to the current generation. Not sure what the failure mode is, or if this is an individual page issue or if the program fails for unrelated reasons (say, too many tabs open).