- by allowedpipe, 3 years agoRated 1 out of 5the best XUL version of this extension is 56.1. however the author removed it from the site and also it has a built in timer to stop working. if you Google for nosquint Plus 56.1 you should be able to find functioning modified versions. you will need waterFox or a similar browser that allows unsigned xul extensions. good luck
- by Firefox user 12125742, 3 years agoRated 1 out of 5The addon would be perfect if it worked! Currently, you can set the zoom for all websites but can't make exceptions for specific websites, although this functionality is intended. So please developer, release the source code or update this thing finally!
- by Firefox user 13176465, 3 years agoRated 1 out of 5App worked till december 2017. Since then no new versions. Doesn't work on all later versions of FF. Maybe the developer stopped workin om the app. If that's te case he better notced the users. This is not decent behaviour!!
- by Firefox user 13748471, 3 years agoRated 1 out of 5Too often, this just fails to work. Restarting Firefox has fixed the problem at times, but I haven't tested it outright. I don't recall this problem with the Firefox prior to the current generation. Not sure what the failure mode is, or if this is an individual page issue or if the program fails for unrelated reasons (say, too many tabs open).
- by Firefox user 13754435, 3 years agoRated 2 out of 5This extension is a mirror of the original. It looks and it's supposed to work the same. But it doesn't work at all. It sort of does work if you downgrade to FF 56 and install nosquint plus v50. But that is not an optimal solution. And even then, it had deal-breaker bugs like not remembering per site settings. I don't blame the developer or the original developer for that matter. FF has sacrificed plug in/add-on functionality over security. And the new WebExtensions add-ons just don't cut it. We're all safer now. Just need reading glasses I suppose...
- by Firefox user 12510272, 3 years agoRated 3 out of 5Doesn't always work for me - I alter the slider and nothing happens. In fact the font of the 'nosquint' panel is in some parts too small to read !! Anyone know of a better add-on ?
- by LeeBinder, 3 years agoRated 5 out of 5just installed it, and already loving it, both functionality and tweakability in prefs. Default global page zoom tested working on several sites in FF 59.0.2 macOS High Sierra. Thank you Baris!
- by Firefox user 13825582, 3 years agoRated 1 out of 5bad work
Работает в Ferefox отвратительно. Настройки слетают чаще, чем держатся, а то и не работают вовсе. Когда-то был No squint - вот он работал хорошо
- by Firefox user 13784928, 3 years agoRated 1 out of 5Doesn't work with FF 58.0.2, and judging by earlier comments, this extension has been wonky for a while. Do not install until latest reviews improve.
- by Azdec, 3 years agoRated 5 out of 5This is the best zoomer for sites and global settings! It is the only one that can zoom in and enlarge pics without having to scroll left/right to see the enlarged page!
I loved it before Firefox Quantum and I am so glad it is here now for the new Firefox.