- Rated 5 out of 5just installed it, and already loving it, both functionality and tweakability in prefs. Default global page zoom tested working on several sites in FF 59.0.2 macOS High Sierra. Thank you Baris!
- Rated 1 out of 5bad work
Работает в Ferefox отвратительно. Настройки слетают чаще, чем держатся, а то и не работают вовсе. Когда-то был No squint - вот он работал хорошо
- Rated 1 out of 5⛔❎⏬⤵
- Rated 1 out of 5Doesn't work with FF 58.0.2, and judging by earlier comments, this extension has been wonky for a while. Do not install until latest reviews improve.
- Rated 5 out of 5working as of 14 Feb 2018
- Rated 1 out of 5駄目だわこのアドオン
- Rated 1 out of 5Hasn't worked for FF52+ ESR for 4 months. v50 was the last version not to include a date check to allow it to run, so best to install that.
- Rated 5 out of 5This is the best zoomer for sites and global settings! It is the only one that can zoom in and enlarge pics without having to scroll left/right to see the enlarged page!
I loved it before Firefox Quantum and I am so glad it is here now for the new Firefox.
- Rated 1 out of 5v 62.1 just updated on my computer even though I had set to no updates. Now I don't have +/- buttons any more
- Rated 1 out of 5NoSquint Plus (originally NoSquint) was a favorite add-on - until the three very convenient and intuitive adjustment buttons were removed; I had been using version 56.1 in Firefox ESR (now at version 52.6.0) until it was apparently disabled.
Why was NoSquint 56 disabled?
In any case, it has now been removed and replaced with Zoom Page (version 15.8), which is merely adequate.
What had been an outstanding add-on has been destroyed; what a pity.
- Rated 5 out of 5супер
- Rated 1 out of 5It doesn't work anymore. What a pity!!!
- Rated 1 out of 5Перестал сам работать на версии 56.хх.
- Rated 1 out of 5Разработчик гандон. Было отличное расширение, он его угробил.
- Rated 1 out of 5сам по себе перестал работать на esr 52
- Rated 1 out of 5Useless.
Breaks normal zoom, and adds nothing in return.
- Rated 1 out of 5Here we go again! This guy keeps writing "expiration dates" into his extensions! If an older one works, LEAVE IT BE! You just keep making things worse every time. Mozilla should really have better controls over extensions as to the author constantly screwing them up. How about it being fixed and working properly? Version 50 was great, showing the zoom settings at the top of the screen, instead of the new "lousy" way of showing it at the right in the address bar. I'd be willing to donate to have a version without an "expiration date" if I could!
ALSO, quit deleting the reviews that "you don't like"! I know this has been going on for a very long time! Let folks see the real picture, and not what you "want them to see". Again, Mozilla should have more control over these issues!
- Rated 1 out of 5It doesn't hold the settings on Firefox. It seems to on Chrome.
- Rated 1 out of 5This crap cannot remember per site settings at Firefox ESR 52.5.3 x64 - global settings.
That's why zoom level is completely disaster and you should change it every time when opening the site.
Do not install it.
- Rated 3 out of 5After some fighting I got it working with FF 56 and using version 62.1 => it always needs to be open in a tab to work correctly.
Does this sound stupid? Yes, it does even to me. But after some testing I got it finally correctly working by always having the extensions preference dialog open in a (pinned) tab in the background.
From that moment on it seems to work fine so far ...
- Rated 1 out of 5As of now, this addon is a crap! Doesn't do what it says. Switched to Zoom Page WE
- Rated 3 out of 5Wenn es funktioniert verdient es alle Sterne, aber nur dann. Wie weiß man, ob man zu den Glücklichen zählt? Öffne ich 3 Seiten mit dem richtigen Maßstab dann ja= 5 Sterne. Warum: Hab es schon gehabt, daß die 1. Seite im richtigen Maßstab dargestellt wurde, die übrigen aber nicht mehr . Reagiert das Einstellfenster weder auf Speichern noch auf Abbruch, dann nicht = 0 Sterne. Und wenn es funktioniert, dann bloß die Updatefunktion abschalten, sonst besteht die Gefahr, das es nach dem Update nicht mehr geht. Merke: Never touch a running system!
- Rated 1 out of 5Despite following all advice in the installation comments, I cannot get No Squint to run properly. All I can do is set the global size. No individual settings work. This is very disappointing but I am sure a fix can be found as other users report good working experiences. The support at BD has been contacted.
- Rated 1 out of 562.1ではうまく機能しない。