- by Firefox user 13369684, 3 years agoRated 1 out of 5Worked really well until the last few updates. Completely stopped working and can no longer be rolled back to a working version (v56.1, the last working version, has been removed from the version history and earlier versions are incompatible with Firefox now).
- by Firefox user 13487949, 3 years agoRated 5 out of 5Très simple à utiliser et contrairement aux autres, cette application est parmi les rares à proposer le zoom par défaut de toutes les pages firefox...
- by Firefox user 13454668, 3 years agoRated 1 out of 5I used to love this addon but no longer. It does not matter which browser or version is used. It doesn't work. The only version that worked was 56.1 but it's gone, why ??? It doesn't save any settings at all. And why are you NEVER responding to meil or even here ??
PEOPLE! TRY THIS! IT REALLY WORKS!
From User 7d96d8
For Firefox 56 users
Download No Squint Plus version 50.0 from here
You have to choose 'Download anyway'
This will download an xpi file (nosquint_plus-50.0-fx.xpi).
Save it anywhere you want on your PC (easiest is just the desktop)
Now drag and drop this xpi file onto your Firefox shortcut on your PC desktop (even if you have Firefox running).
You will now be prompted to install the Add On
And there you go. A working No Squint Plus for Firefox 56
PS; Set updates to 'Off'
THANK YOU User "7d96d8"
I HAVE ANOTHER SOLUTION!! Install FEBE here! This backs up all your data including all settings in your addons !!
- by GaryOB, 3 years agoRated 2 out of 5FF56, Linux. The zoom functions don't work any differently than native zoom. Don't know about the other features, I don't use them. I used the old NoSqint for years, loved it, but, unfortunately FF made changes that broke it. I will have to try some others.
- by Firefox user 10970356, 4 years agoRated 2 out of 5After several updates that did not provide Text Zoom on every page, in the most recent version, 62.1, Text Zoom does seem to be working, at least for me. I am still seeing some weird behavior, such as screens getting larger when the slider goes down (in full zoom). I'm seeing this especially on http://worldofsolitaire.com/. But okay, there's been improvement. And thanks for decreasing the size of that hideous NS+ icon; much less an eyesore now.
Firefox 57 will apparently include a native zoom function. Will it eliminate the need for NS+? Or will NS+ perform better? We'll see in a matter of days.
- by Firefox user 13429237, 4 years agoRated 4 out of 5Since FF 56, notification of the successful installation of Nosquint always appears when I start FF. On all my computers. Very annoying.
In the settings of FF I have "blank page" How can I change this?
- by Firefox user 5979547, 4 years agoRated 1 out of 5This addon's settings interface always looked like the kind of interface only shady people know how to make. The behavior of the developer in the last few months has only confirmed that appearances oftentimes don't deceive. I mean, deleting a version from the version history??? I didn't even know that Mozilla allowed that bs and I am going to report this addon. Good riddance.
- by Firefox user 13422010, 4 years agoRated 1 out of 5This addon used to be great. Since the latest updates the VERY VERY annoying new tab opens up. Since that happened I continued to use 56.1 because it worked great and did NOT have that sketchy behavior. Now 56.1 has mysteriously vanished from the version history. Does anyone know if it's possible for a door to be opened for malware with this behavior. Deleted entirely for now. Awful experience.
- by TwoDogsFighting, 4 years agoRated 1 out of 5Refuses to save any zoom settings. Stupidly clicked on update button before i realised what i was doing and the only version that actually works, 56.1, has been removed from version history, so i cant reinstall it.
- by humbert, 4 years agoRated 3 out of 5Every time I open Firefox, this addon opens its welcome page in a new tab. I'm on FF 57b014 and I use private browsing. Happens on all my computers, including Linux virtual machines. How do you stop this irritating behavior?
If it weren't for this niusance I'd give it 5 stars