- by Firefox user 13537677, 4 years agoRated 4 out of 5This Works For Firefox 56 users
(Thanks to user ae8425, for keeping my solution alive)
Download No Squint Plus version 50.0 from here
You have to choose 'Download anyway'
This will download an xpi file (nosquint_plus-50.0-fx.xpi).
Save it anywhere you want on your PC (easiest is just the desktop)
Now drag and drop this xpi file onto your Firefox shortcut on your PC desktop (even if you have Firefox running).
You will now be prompted to install the Add On
And there you go. A working No Squint Plus for Firefox 56
PS; Set updates to 'Off'
For some reason i cant find my original review, as i posted this before, so i post this again.
So here you go, this works flawless if your willing to stay on FF 56
- by Firefox user 13542265, 4 years agoRated 4 out of 5I have been really thankful for this add-on for a long time. Yes there's a little hick up right now, and it did not work to create a completely new Profile in Firefox 57.
However I found a workaround so I can use this til it's fixed.
It seems to only work with 1 saving/settings/site. Then I have to restart FF, and make a new setting to a site.
Hope this helps anyone else.
ThanX a million for this add-on @Baris Derin! Can't live without it!
- by Firefox user 13429237, 4 years agoRated 4 out of 5Since FF 56, notification of the successful installation of Nosquint always appears when I start FF. On all my computers. Very annoying.
In the settings of FF I have "blank page" How can I change this?
- by BobbyPhoenix, 4 years agoRated 4 out of 5I already left two reviews, so this is just an update for everyone who is complaining. Stop. It's not the easiest task to rewrite an extension. Updates are coming, and this extension is getting better. Sure you can leave a bad review, but it doesn't help fix the issues. I've left a detailed review of what I found wrong, and the developer is working on them. I'm on NoSquint Plus version 62 right now, and the right click still does not work, and using the toolbar icon per site settings don't stick when re-opening the sites. Thank you dev for continuing to work on this, and hopefully you can get it to where it was before. At least global setting stick, and that's what really matters to me. I set all sites at one zoom level, so I'm good.
- by LIBRA, 4 years agoRated 4 out of 5An older version of NoSquint Plus that you can install with Firefox 56+ to use fully functional
- by Mellobob, 4 years agoRated 4 out of 5I've been using nosquint forever, but this latest version 61.0 seems to have done 2 "bad" things. Firstly a lot of my previous setting are gone. Secondly, a number of pages (google seems to be real problem) don't let me use ctrl-scroll to change the font size; I need to use ctrl-+/-. I'm using Firefox 56 on Ubuntu 17.04.