Rated 3 out of 5
3 Stars out of 5
- by Jayne d'Eau, 19 hours agoRated 5 out of 51) Uninstall NS+ & appropriate cookies as well.
2) Go to: Switch to Firefox Extended Support Release (ESR) v82.0 (current version) for personal use...
...to "roll-back" all the extra bells & whistles that bog down the Firefox browser which interferes with the add-ons.
3) Then put:
into your cookie whitelist.
4) Then download NS+.
I just tried it an it seems to be holding. It is a very good add-on, the instability problem is with FF & legacy.
Please use NS+ gently as it is an older build with new tech so give it time in-between adjustments to reset, especially when zooming +/-. Otherwise, bottle-necking could result in the add-on crashing until you restart FF.
- by jputting, 5 months agoRated 1 out of 5After 3 very long years of no updates and no fixing of the many reported bugs during this time, this seems to be an neglected or abandoned add-on.
This is still not retaining your Zoom levels for any website when installed in Firefox 77.0.1 on macOS Catalina 10.15.5
Baris Derin please fix your add-ons and keep them updated, if you are NOT prepared to this remove them from this Firefox add-on website.
- by pts, a year agoRated 1 out of 5Nothing happens when I click on Site Settings following right-click in web page. No toolbar icon, no context menu, no nothing. OS X 10.14 (Mojave), Firefox Quantum 68.0.
- by Firefox user 14761923, 2 years agoRated 1 out of 5Nem a beállított nagyítással nyitja az oldalakat. Régen jobb volt. Volt Global és el lehetett menteni. Amit beállítottam, annyira nagyított. Ez pocsék!