- by Derek88, 3 years agoRated 3 out of 5The main problem with this addon is it seems to be written for Chrome, not Firefox. While it works with default settings, it seems to have difficulty forgetting previous settings. It could use a "forget all" button. Once the zoom is changed to a different value or percentage, it still remembers the old value. Using Quantum 64-bit.
- by Firefox user 12510272, 3 years agoRated 3 out of 5Doesn't always work for me - I alter the slider and nothing happens. In fact the font of the 'nosquint' panel is in some parts too small to read !! Anyone know of a better add-on ?
- by rfc, 4 years agoRated 3 out of 5After some fighting I got it working with FF 56 and using version 62.1 => it always needs to be open in a tab to work correctly.
Does this sound stupid? Yes, it does even to me. But after some testing I got it finally correctly working by always having the extensions preference dialog open in a (pinned) tab in the background.
From that moment on it seems to work fine so far ...
- by Firefox user 13691947, 4 years agoRated 3 out of 5Wenn es funktioniert verdient es alle Sterne, aber nur dann. Wie weiß man, ob man zu den Glücklichen zählt? Öffne ich 3 Seiten mit dem richtigen Maßstab dann ja= 5 Sterne. Warum: Hab es schon gehabt, daß die 1. Seite im richtigen Maßstab dargestellt wurde, die übrigen aber nicht mehr . Reagiert das Einstellfenster weder auf Speichern noch auf Abbruch, dann nicht = 0 Sterne. Und wenn es funktioniert, dann bloß die Updatefunktion abschalten, sonst besteht die Gefahr, das es nach dem Update nicht mehr geht. Merke: Never touch a running system!
- by Broken-By-mOzIlLa, 4 years agoRated 3 out of 5I've always liked nosquint, but in the last few versions before the awful 57 and now with the change to a 57+ version, it's very hit or miss. Sometimes settings per individual sites work, sometimes they don't, sometimes the interface comes up off of the menubar button and allows changing settings, but does not accept the settings -- clicking the save or the close buttons do not work and the browser must be rebooted. This behavior seems new to Firefox v.57, which brings a host of broken parts, blechh. It was not broken, now it is, good work.
- by Firefox user 13555970, 4 years agoRated 3 out of 5this addon does not work anymore. i loved the visited, unvisited text color highlight. anyone know of a similar addon that does the same? please fix this addon for the new Firefox versions!
- by Firefox user 13381090, 4 years agoRated 3 out of 5Doesn't work. Tried creating a new profile, also doesn't work at all.
So don't blame users who didn't follow the instructions.
Also don't blame Baris too hard. We do not pay him for his work.
- by Firefox user 13518522, 4 years agoRated 3 out of 5Version 62.1 is not working well. Not working at all. But: version 50.0 is working like a charm, try it if you have problems with latest versions. See it in oldest versions. To the author: I have no time to make new FF profils and copy files for ours, etc., if 50.0 is working well, why can't you able to do the latest version properly???????? Shame.
- by humbert, 4 years agoRated 3 out of 5Every time I open Firefox, this addon opens its welcome page in a new tab. I'm on FF 57b014 and I use private browsing. Happens on all my computers, including Linux virtual machines. How do you stop this irritating behavior?
If it weren't for this niusance I'd give it 5 stars
- by Firefox user 13174564, 4 years agoRated 3 out of 5I agree with other comments - NoSquint Plus was fantastic (5 star), but something is wrong with version 61.3. One thing I noticed in the global setting for Mozilla - is that everything says "Chrome" (i.e. Remember setting between Chrome restarts" or Zoom Setting is "Chrome API".
Going back to v56.1 and it works like the NoSquint+ that we are used to.
- by Charlie O, 4 years agoRated 3 out of 5For the time being, was able to adjust settings using the tab and arrow, and enter keys. For some reason, the add-on not working with mouse clicks, at the present time. Use TAB KEY to get to GLOBAL SETTINGS. Once there, page opens and can use mouse, to make and SAVE settings!