- by Pir8pete, 3 years agoRated 1 out of 5Ever since versions 60.0+ this has not worked correctly;
-Pages sometimes need a reload to activate the zoom level.
-When updating to 60.0+ versions it wipes all per site settings. (FF Version 51.0.1)
-Remove that time bomb you have built-in, so if we like a version and a version of FF we can stay at these levels w/o being forced.
-Where is version 56.1 this was the last known properly working version. Why was it removed?
-I'm going to revers engineer to remove the time bomb
- by Firefox user 13367696, 3 years agoRated 1 out of 5NS+ still does not work. I notice that when I open the NS+settings via the FF add-on page, there are references to Chrome, not FF. Perhaps the wrong file was uploaded to the FF add-on site?
- by Firefox user 5682551, 3 years agoRated 2 out of 5Because the settings for each site disappear immediately (in Firefox version 55.0.3), I can't use this addon. It does not work after multiple deletes and reinstallations. So sorry. ;(
- by Jazzbutcher, 3 years agoRated 1 out of 5Always opens with the donation page or a new tab. Honestly, Firefox has become a really crappy browser. I'm switching over to Opera... it takes a whole lot less time to load pages and it doesn't freeze up like FF does. But the whole startup on the donation page is really awful. Are you trying to FORCE people to donate (in order to remove your solicitation from the browser?). Sure seems that way.
- by displayname9000, 3 years agoRated 5 out of 5I understand there may be problems updating the add-on to be compatible with the forthcoming Firefox 57. Hopefully you can get it sorted. If not, then at least you tried! :)
- by Firefox user 12636377, 3 years agoRated 5 out of 5I've used NoSquint for years and it has really helped me, but just recently it's not working properly. It may be this newest update. Please fix it. I need to see the tiny words and pics. Thanks!
- by BobbyPhoenix, 3 years agoRated 4 out of 5I already left two reviews, so this is just an update for everyone who is complaining. Stop. It's not the easiest task to rewrite an extension. Updates are coming, and this extension is getting better. Sure you can leave a bad review, but it doesn't help fix the issues. I've left a detailed review of what I found wrong, and the developer is working on them. I'm on NoSquint Plus version 62 right now, and the right click still does not work, and using the toolbar icon per site settings don't stick when re-opening the sites. Thank you dev for continuing to work on this, and hopefully you can get it to where it was before. At least global setting stick, and that's what really matters to me. I set all sites at one zoom level, so I'm good.
- by Firefox user 9859802, 3 years agoRated 1 out of 5The developer of this addon clearly has limited knowledge how to test and apply these so called upgrades. Incompetence and erasing negative comments seem to be his primary abilities.
- by Firefox user 13370408, 3 years agoRated 1 out of 5Can you please take the latest upgrade away and burn it? I keep uploading the previous version but it only lasts a day and upgrades itself, now it's disappeared completely.
- by Firefox user 13174564, 3 years agoRated 3 out of 5I agree with other comments - NoSquint Plus was fantastic (5 star), but something is wrong with version 61.3. One thing I noticed in the global setting for Mozilla - is that everything says "Chrome" (i.e. Remember setting between Chrome restarts" or Zoom Setting is "Chrome API".
Going back to v56.1 and it works like the NoSquint+ that we are used to.
- by LIBRA, 3 years agoRated 4 out of 5An older version of NoSquint Plus that you can install with Firefox 56+ to use fully functional
- by Firefox user 13373386, 3 years agoRated 2 out of 5Getting pretty tired of NoSquint always updating to a version that does not work. Like now. Since this functionality is essential to a readable browser, why does Mozilla rely on an "add-on" in the first place? Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.
- by tosh9i, 3 years agoRated 5 out of 5First of all, I love this addon. I couldn't surf the web without it, which is why I think it's imperative that it gets fixed. The Zoom In (+) and Zoom out (-) buttons on the toolbar need to be restored. When I use the mousewheel to zoom in, it zooms in, but I "try" to zoom out, it "zooms in" even more.
I thought that the best thing to do was to try an older version of both Firefox and the addon, and it worked for a couple of weeks, but all of sudden, it just stopped working. Also, same for the text settings when you click on the icon.
Please get this working again.
Update: apparently, that "unable to zoom out" thing only applies to some sites, but not all of them. For example, it works here on this addon page, but NOT on Google.com
- by Charlie O, 3 years agoRated 3 out of 5For the time being, was able to adjust settings using the tab and arrow, and enter keys. For some reason, the add-on not working with mouse clicks, at the present time. Use TAB KEY to get to GLOBAL SETTINGS. Once there, page opens and can use mouse, to make and SAVE settings!