Rated 4.4 out of 5
4.4 Stars out of 5
- by Firefox user 14777925, a year agoRated 1 out of 5Does not work at all. May be I am missing something, but in case of no detailed documents, it should work intuitive. I selected One Drive for storage. Expected: browse to my KP database on OneDrive. But no way to do so.
- by jellywx, 2 years agoRated 1 out of 5Impossible to copy passwords out of the box; clicking a protected field hides/unhides and gives no option to copy field
Re developer response; I can see that it's possible to copy passwords, but protected fields show no obvious way to be copied, which is what I meant here. Clicking the field just hides/unhides the content of the field
Developer responseposted 2 years agoThere's a positively enormous button to copy passwords at the bottom of the window. It's huge. You can also click the copy button from the list view page -- it's right there next to the autofill button.
Really, that button is so big......
- by Firefox user 14692969, 2 years agoRated 4 out of 5Nice addon. But what is missing is the auto-fill.
We also need to be able to generate new password from Tusk instead of KeePassXC and thenthe new password would be written in the database.
- by Firefox user 14666824, 2 years agoRated 2 out of 5I like the idea, but it asks for the master password very often (at least with google drive), even when the slider is moved to "remember for 24 hours", so fast logins without writing a password are not possible. While this issue exists I prefer using other solutions based on local db files
- by Firefox user 14584666, 2 years agoRated 2 out of 5I would give it 5 stars if i didnt have to authorize google drive every single time, very annoying.
EDIT: I finally figured out what the issue was,I believe it was user error. I went into the settings, I didnt know it was there, and added it there, now it works everytime. updated to 5 stars, since it is excellent add on .
EDIT:Nevermind,came back up today. this is annoying, removing this add on until this is fixed.