- by Firefox user 15131597, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 5Fonctionne parfaitement avec Keepass 2; testé depuis plus d'un mois quotidiennement et aucun problème; aussi bon que LastPass et Logiciel Libre ( Un don est laissé à votre appréciation mais le logiciel le mérite) : A conseiller et adopter
Works perfectly with Keepass 2; tested for over a month daily and no problem; as good as LastPass and Free Software (A donation is left to your appreciation but the software deserves it): To advise and adopt
- by Firefox user 14994417, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 5Best Keepass extension ever!
A bit scary that it automatically scan all our GDrive to find the password files instead of letting us choose the folders. However, it has all my trust.
Very smart, very time saving: perfect!
- by Firefox user 14777925, 2 years agoRated 1 out of 5Does not work at all. May be I am missing something, but in case of no detailed documents, it should work intuitive. I selected One Drive for storage. Expected: browse to my KP database on OneDrive. But no way to do so.
- by jellywx, 2 years agoRated 1 out of 5Impossible to copy passwords out of the box; clicking a protected field hides/unhides and gives no option to copy field
Re developer response; I can see that it's possible to copy passwords, but protected fields show no obvious way to be copied, which is what I meant here. Clicking the field just hides/unhides the content of the field
Developer responseposted 2 years agoThere's a positively enormous button to copy passwords at the bottom of the window. It's huge. You can also click the copy button from the list view page -- it's right there next to the autofill button.
Really, that button is so big......
- by Firefox user 14692969, 2 years agoRated 4 out of 5Nice addon. But what is missing is the auto-fill.
We also need to be able to generate new password from Tusk instead of KeePassXC and thenthe new password would be written in the database.
- by Firefox user 14666824, 2 years agoRated 2 out of 5I like the idea, but it asks for the master password very often (at least with google drive), even when the slider is moved to "remember for 24 hours", so fast logins without writing a password are not possible. While this issue exists I prefer using other solutions based on local db files