- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 16359954, 3 years agoworks almost flawless. bit weird that when opening it. a masterpassword is filled in. not my master mind you. but he. if you replace it. it still works fine
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 14637553, 4 years agoLove this extension! OK, you can't save to KeePass, but as far as autofilling is concerned it's a massive time-saver. Some of the autofill fields slip the net, however. But in general it's spot on.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 14692969, 5 years agoNice addon. But what is missing is the auto-fill.
We also need to be able to generate new password from Tusk instead of KeePassXC and thenthe new password would be written in the database.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Oliver Rahner, 6 years agoI've been using Kee for some months now but the implementation seems somewhat hacky, plus I had to have Keepass always open. When I read the description I loved the idea of direct cloud service connection and having WebDAV really is the swiss army knife interface to almost all self hosted services.
I really miss auto-fill-in (without any manual intervention) and one-click credential adding to the database though... IMHO no Keepass based plugin reaches the level of perfection of LastPass there...
EDIT: Sorry, read-only functionality is clearly stated... While I understand the impliciations for security, from my perspective the balance between security and usability is off here... updated to 4/5Thanks for the feedback. While these features are convenient for the user, they compromise the security of your extension and your personal security. Moreover, Tusk is documented as read-only and does not indicate that it is able to edit your database.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 14042029, 6 years ago4 star but it will become 5 star if only i can use it...
Indeed to have a better security level my keepass database is saved in the cloud but it has'nt any extension (instead of the usual .kdbx); in that way non one can link the file to Keepass.
Tusk don't love this setup because don't recognize the file.
I don't think it will be a big problem to allow the manual selection of database file......
...so 5 stars can be incoming ;-)Hey there! Thanks for your review. For anyone reading in the future, I want to clarify that saving your keepass database with a different file extension to "hide" it doesn't increase your security and is actually kind of pointless. The reason is that while file "extensions" are a convenient way for the operating system to identify types of files, they are actually betrayed by their "magic numbers".
Because of the way every cloud storage provider implements their API, Tusk would need to be redesigned with a "file picker" rather than looking for kdbx extensions. This isn't something I'm likely to do.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Pierre-Adrien Buisson, 6 years agoAt first I was not entirely sure of everything I did, but I quickly found my way around, and must say this addon + MacPass is an interesting alternative to well-known cloud-based password managers. It might be a bit more user friendly (being able to write new passwords/updated passwords from the browser would be excellent, particularly, and avoid the pain of manually reopening the password file and creating/updating the proper entry) and is not yet 100% out-of-the-way, but it's really close. I really appreciate the addon and I think there's still room for important features. However, the existing feature set is already really interesting and works really well.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 14006896, 6 years agoWorks perfectly
Only 4 stars because I would like to use shortcuts to fill my form
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 12642247, 6 years agoWorks great, I would give it 5 stars, could it also write to the db. The way it is now, you still need another program to write to your keepass db. This could also be seen as a feature, I guess it depends on, what you want.