- Rated 1 out of 5by TRR, 2 years agoI didn't realise when I installed but this hasn't been updated in 3 years. I assume that means it's discontinued but there isn't any indication here or on their website. Not comfortable using abandoned security software.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 15927421, 3 years agoThis was working fine and I would give it 4 stars (there's some improvements that are needed), but now it crashes the browser. Plus it's no longer maintained.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 14777925, 5 years agoDoes not work at all. May be I am missing something, but in case of no detailed documents, it should work intuitive. I selected One Drive for storage. Expected: browse to my KP database on OneDrive. But no way to do so.
- Rated 1 out of 5by jellywx, 5 years agoImpossible to copy passwords out of the box; clicking a protected field hides/unhides and gives no option to copy field
Re developer response; I can see that it's possible to copy passwords, but protected fields show no obvious way to be copied, which is what I meant here. Clicking the field just hides/unhides the content of the fieldThere's a positively enormous button to copy passwords at the bottom of the window. It's huge. You can also click the copy button from the list view page -- it's right there next to the autofill button.
Really, that button is so big......
- Rated 1 out of 5by ReduxPL, 5 years agoDoes not support keyfile-only databases.
E: It's critical for me, I only use one database and for the sake of convenience I'm only using a keyfile for it. I'll be happy to turn the rating into 5 stars once it's fixed :)This issue is fixed in version 2018.9.23. Could you please update your review?
This can be added fairly easily. I'll take a stab at it this weekend. Are there other problems that lead you to leave a 1-star review, or is this just a really critical feature for you?
For future reference, feature requests are easy to add on https://github.com/subdavis/Tusk/issues/new