Rated 4.4 out of 5
4.4 Stars out of 5
- by shikhanshu, 3 years agoRated 5 out of 5If there's only one extension you'd want to install on Firefox or Chrome, it will be this. I cannot imagine life without it and it is absolutely perfect at what it sets out to do.
- by Firefox user 13884443, 3 years agoRated 5 out of 5UPDATE: The developers comments below are correct, I did confuse the keyfile with the database - I don't even use a keyfile for my database. Thanks for clearing that up. Five stars!Original reply:
Hey there! I just want to let you and future readers know that database corruption with Tusk is completely impossible.
The reviewer above simply got their keyfile and database mixed up. When tusk tried to decrypt their database, either they tried to decrypt their keyfile instead of their database or tried to use their database as a keyfile.
Your keyfile goes in the "manage keyfile" tab.
Your database goes in the "manage databases" tab.
Please be aware that Tusk cannot under any circumstances corrupt your keepass db. It does not have write access to any cloud providers or direct filesystem access, and cannot modify your keepass db in any way. You should always keep a backup anyway, but Tusk never requests write permissions to any third party storage.
Thanks for updating your review!! Most people never bother doing that :D
- by Taz, 3 years agoRated 5 out of 5Thank you so much for bringing this to Firefox! Proper Keepass support was the only reason I was still using Chrome and could't use Firefox as my default browser.
- by Firefox user 12642247, 3 years agoRated 4 out of 5Works great, I would give it 5 stars, could it also write to the db. The way it is now, you still need another program to write to your keepass db. This could also be seen as a feature, I guess it depends on, what you want.
- by Firefox user 12121980, 3 years agoRated 5 out of 5Was looking for something that would allow me to view my KeePass database from my Dropbox, in my browser.
Works well and looks great. There are some minor hiccups in the workflow, but I'm satisfied.