Rated 4.4 out of 5
4.4 Stars out of 5
- by Firefox user 14312757, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 5Works great on PC, absolutely perfect.
Unfortunately, it doesn't work on Ubuntu for whatever reason. The menu closes instantly after clicking on the extension icon.
found this update to fix ibus issue
Works just like normalThanks!
The issue with Ubuntu is caused by a piece of software called ibus. Here's more information about that issue: https://github.com/ibus/ibus/issues/2002
Here's how you can work around it until it's officially fixed: https://github.com/subdavis/Tusk/issues/146
- by ReduxPL, 2 years agoRated 1 out of 5Does not support keyfile-only databases.
E: It's critical for me, I only use one database and for the sake of convenience I'm only using a keyfile for it. I'll be happy to turn the rating into 5 stars once it's fixed :)This issue is fixed in version 2018.9.23. Could you please update your review?
This can be added fairly easily. I'll take a stab at it this weekend. Are there other problems that lead you to leave a 1-star review, or is this just a really critical feature for you?
For future reference, feature requests are easy to add on https://github.com/subdavis/Tusk/issues/new
- by Firefox user 13482846, 2 years agoRated 2 out of 5Must say, i tried really hard to make it works but still 401 error for no reason, also putting on cloud technology your datafile sounds a bit unwise.
Have potential to be great but UI needs big improvements to reach a larger publicThis problem has been resolved in version 2018.9.16. Could you take another look and update this review?
If there are other UI / usability issues, you're encouraged to submit an issue to ttps://github.com/subdavis/Tusk/issues -- Thanks.
- by Dany Paredes, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 5This add-on works perfect without issues with easy integration with KeePass databases, This is a great solution if you are trying to move from LastPass to KeepPass and want a web extension.
- by Anonymous user 0ecd3e, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 5It just works. Installation, import of database and access to passwords is easy.
Autofill works on most major sites that I have tested. However, autofill does not seem to work on the Mozilla Addons login page.