- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 13838851, 4 years ago5* experience. I was looking to move away from Lastpass and found this excellent bit of kit. Store my keepass database on OneDrive, have my key locally and then pair them up - and can now easily log into websites. Really great piece of software. All the more impressive because it's open source. Thanks to the developer.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 14477529, 4 years agoGreat extension and nice
This extension is integrated with keepass in Firefox painless ! (incl using database in cloud)
Would be nice if there is an option for a longer permission to open database files in the cloud.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 14455354, 4 years agoJust what I needed, haven't found any bugs so far. I hope Mega implement that Java stuff you said about which I don't know how works so you can add support to MEGA. Thank you!
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 14452399, 4 years agoSceenshots are all blurred. I have installed program but there is no direction on what to do next. My only choice is to "Get Firefox Now", but I already have.Tusk is not offered on Firefox for Android. Please delete your review.
If this isn't clear, then your complaint is about the Firefox Add-on marketplace, not Tusk. Also, you have clearly not "installed program" if you are seeing the "Get Firefox Now" button.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 13494743, 4 years agoThe extension itself works great. But I cant give five stars as long as there is no Mega cloud support.
Please, add support for Mega if its possible at all.Hello!
Thanks for your interest in Tusk.
If Tusk could support Mega, it would. Please feel free to comment on https://github.com/subdavis/Tusk/issues/153 if this did not answer your question.
If possible, please update your review with the understanding that Mega support is not feasible.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 14312757, 4 years agoWorks great on PC, absolutely perfect.
Unfortunately, it doesn't work on Ubuntu for whatever reason. The menu closes instantly after clicking on the extension icon.
found this update to fix ibus issue
Works just like normalThanks!
The issue with Ubuntu is caused by a piece of software called ibus. Here's more information about that issue: https://github.com/ibus/ibus/issues/2002
Here's how you can work around it until it's officially fixed: https://github.com/subdavis/Tusk/issues/146