- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 13838851, 5 years ago5* experience. I was looking to move away from Lastpass and found this excellent bit of kit. Store my keepass database on OneDrive, have my key locally and then pair them up - and can now easily log into websites. Really great piece of software. All the more impressive because it's open source. Thanks to the developer.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 14477529, 5 years agoGreat extension and nice
This extension is integrated with keepass in Firefox painless ! (incl using database in cloud)
Would be nice if there is an option for a longer permission to open database files in the cloud.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 14455354, 5 years agoJust what I needed, haven't found any bugs so far. I hope Mega implement that Java stuff you said about which I don't know how works so you can add support to MEGA. Thank you!
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 14452399, 5 years agoSceenshots are all blurred. I have installed program but there is no direction on what to do next. My only choice is to "Get Firefox Now", but I already have.
Developer responseposted 5 years agoTusk is not offered on Firefox for Android. Please delete your review.
If this isn't clear, then your complaint is about the Firefox Add-on marketplace, not Tusk. Also, you have clearly not "installed program" if you are seeing the "Get Firefox Now" button.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 13494743, 5 years agoThe extension itself works great. But I cant give five stars as long as there is no Mega cloud support.
Please, add support for Mega if its possible at all.
Developer responseposted 5 years agoHello!
Thanks for your interest in Tusk.
If Tusk could support Mega, it would. Please feel free to comment on https://github.com/subdavis/Tusk/issues/153 if this did not answer your question.
If possible, please update your review with the understanding that Mega support is not feasible.