- by Firefox user 14477529, 3 years agoRated 5 out of 5Great extension and nice
This extension is integrated with keepass in Firefox painless ! (incl using database in cloud)
Would be nice if there is an option for a longer permission to open database files in the cloud.
- by Firefox user 14455354, 3 years agoRated 5 out of 5Just what I needed, haven't found any bugs so far. I hope Mega implement that Java stuff you said about which I don't know how works so you can add support to MEGA. Thank you!
- by Firefox user 14452399, 3 years agoRated 3 out of 5Sceenshots are all blurred. I have installed program but there is no direction on what to do next. My only choice is to "Get Firefox Now", but I already have.Tusk is not offered on Firefox for Android. Please delete your review.
If this isn't clear, then your complaint is about the Firefox Add-on marketplace, not Tusk. Also, you have clearly not "installed program" if you are seeing the "Get Firefox Now" button.
- by Firefox user 13494743, 3 years agoRated 3 out of 5The extension itself works great. But I cant give five stars as long as there is no Mega cloud support.
Please, add support for Mega if its possible at all.Hello!
Thanks for your interest in Tusk.
If Tusk could support Mega, it would. Please feel free to comment on https://github.com/subdavis/Tusk/issues/153 if this did not answer your question.
If possible, please update your review with the understanding that Mega support is not feasible.
- by Firefox user 14312757, 3 years agoRated 5 out of 5Works great on PC, absolutely perfect.
Unfortunately, it doesn't work on Ubuntu for whatever reason. The menu closes instantly after clicking on the extension icon.
found this update to fix ibus issue
Works just like normalThanks!
The issue with Ubuntu is caused by a piece of software called ibus. Here's more information about that issue: https://github.com/ibus/ibus/issues/2002
Here's how you can work around it until it's officially fixed: https://github.com/subdavis/Tusk/issues/146
- by ReduxPL, 3 years agoRated 1 out of 5Does not support keyfile-only databases.
E: It's critical for me, I only use one database and for the sake of convenience I'm only using a keyfile for it. I'll be happy to turn the rating into 5 stars once it's fixed :)This issue is fixed in version 2018.9.23. Could you please update your review?
This can be added fairly easily. I'll take a stab at it this weekend. Are there other problems that lead you to leave a 1-star review, or is this just a really critical feature for you?
For future reference, feature requests are easy to add on https://github.com/subdavis/Tusk/issues/new
- by Firefox user 13482846, 3 years agoRated 2 out of 5Must say, i tried really hard to make it works but still 401 error for no reason, also putting on cloud technology your datafile sounds a bit unwise.
Have potential to be great but UI needs big improvements to reach a larger publicThis problem has been resolved in version 2018.9.16. Could you take another look and update this review?
If there are other UI / usability issues, you're encouraged to submit an issue to ttps://github.com/subdavis/Tusk/issues -- Thanks.