- by Firefox user 14584666, 2 years agoRated 2 out of 5I would give it 5 stars if i didnt have to authorize google drive every single time, very annoying.
EDIT: I finally figured out what the issue was,I believe it was user error. I went into the settings, I didnt know it was there, and added it there, now it works everytime. updated to 5 stars, since it is excellent add on .
EDIT:Nevermind,came back up today. this is annoying, removing this add on until this is fixed.
- by Firefox user 13838851, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 55* experience. I was looking to move away from Lastpass and found this excellent bit of kit. Store my keepass database on OneDrive, have my key locally and then pair them up - and can now easily log into websites. Really great piece of software. All the more impressive because it's open source. Thanks to the developer.
- by Firefox user 14477529, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 5Great extension and nice
This extension is integrated with keepass in Firefox painless ! (incl using database in cloud)
Would be nice if there is an option for a longer permission to open database files in the cloud.
- by Firefox user 14455354, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 5Just what I needed, haven't found any bugs so far. I hope Mega implement that Java stuff you said about which I don't know how works so you can add support to MEGA. Thank you!
- by Firefox user 14452399, 2 years agoRated 3 out of 5Sceenshots are all blurred. I have installed program but there is no direction on what to do next. My only choice is to "Get Firefox Now", but I already have.
Developer responseposted 2 years agoTusk is not offered on Firefox for Android. Please delete your review.
If this isn't clear, then your complaint is about the Firefox Add-on marketplace, not Tusk. Also, you have clearly not "installed program" if you are seeing the "Get Firefox Now" button.