- by Firefox user 16359954, 5 months agoRated 4 out of 5works almost flawless. bit weird that when opening it. a masterpassword is filled in. not my master mind you. but he. if you replace it. it still works fine
- by TigerDave, 7 months agoRated 2 out of 5Jan 2021 Update: Switched to Bitwarden. Works like a charm.
Original review: Was (and still is) working great for my 5 existing PCs, but when I try to install it on any new PCs or VMs, I am unable to connect to and use pCloud.
Error = "Invalid Client ID".
Plus the Add-On now appears to be abandoned. Too bad. It was awesome.
- by Firefox user 15927421, 8 months agoRated 1 out of 5This was working fine and I would give it 4 stars (there's some improvements that are needed), but now it crashes the browser. Plus it's no longer maintained.
- by Thomas Leon Highbaugh, a year agoRated 5 out of 5So far so good, its nice to have an extension that handles the API calls to all of the cloud services I actually use (especially PCloud) instead of the bulky and annoying process of remembering to enter them all into a desktop client on linux, remember to flip back and forth between browser and window, etc etc. Makes it like Firefox's Sync password browser or BitWarden minus the annoying "let me fill that in for you' glitching insanity.
- by Firefox user 14637553, a year agoRated 4 out of 5Love this extension! OK, you can't save to KeePass, but as far as autofilling is concerned it's a massive time-saver. Some of the autofill fields slip the net, however. But in general it's spot on.
- by Firefox user 15109409, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 5Tusk has been searching for a new maintainer for over a year as of the time of this review, excellent little addon, however there are other addons out that operate similarly such as "buttercup", https://alternativeto.net/software/buttercup/?license=opensource&platform=firefox that actually allows you to SAVE credentials to secured archives in realtime on similar platforms such as google cloud... they do not rely upon keepass archives. This is free, not freemium. Any freemium password manager means they require your email at the very least and store your data on their servers
- by Firefox user 15152177, 2 years agoRated 3 out of 5It works well enough, but having to enter the master password so often is very inconvenient. Even with the slider at 24h, restarting the browser will reset the add-on. So basically you need to enter your master password every time the browser starts, even on the same Windows session. That's annoying. 5 stars if that was fixed.
- by Firefox user 15131597, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 5Fonctionne parfaitement avec Keepass 2; testé depuis plus d'un mois quotidiennement et aucun problème; aussi bon que LastPass et Logiciel Libre ( Un don est laissé à votre appréciation mais le logiciel le mérite) : A conseiller et adopter
Works perfectly with Keepass 2; tested for over a month daily and no problem; as good as LastPass and Free Software (A donation is left to your appreciation but the software deserves it): To advise and adopt