- Rated 5 out of 5I love, love, love the Grammarly program I add it to program I use, I have the premium one and would never change I will stay with this program as long as it exists, my only pet peeve about it is that I am in Canada but I have to pay the US price so a little costly.
- Rated 1 out of 5It no longer works in Firefox. After logging in, the extension still didn't work
- Rated 1 out of 5The add-on will not sign in. When I click "Log In," I am taken to the "My Grammarly" page of the app/website.
- Rated 1 out of 5Doesn't work (doesn't notice you're logged in).
- Rated 4 out of 5While Grammarly does a pretty good job, it doesn't fully cater for dyslexia, I still find myself using the google search bar to find a word, but it's the best one I have found so far.
- Rated 2 out of 5doesn't login and doesn't work as well
"Grammarly is active, but
key features are missing"
- Rated 5 out of 5Absolutely great! Thank you.
- Rated 1 out of 5Grammarly apparently had my previous review deleted for stating that they are 'basically a key-logger that owns everything you write.'
So, I'll paste their actual terms of service in and let you make your own informed decision.
'By uploading or entering any User Content, you give Grammarly (and those it works with) a nonexclusive, worldwide, royalty-free and fully-paid, transferable and sublicensable, perpetual, and irrevocable license to copy, store and use your User Content (and, if you are an Authorized User, your Enterprise Subscriber’s User Content) in connection with the provision of the Software and the Services and to improve the algorithms underlying the Software and the Services.'
- Rated 4 out of 5I have difficulty at times with Grammarly not working with facebook. I can get it to work by logging in and at times that doesn't work.
- Rated 1 out of 5After logging in, the extension still didn't work, it's still asking for me to sign in, it's like it's stuck on that page.