- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 17557769, 9 months agoWorks well enough. I uninstalled it because I found its built-in ads for Grammarly premium to be annoying and mean-spirited. It pops up in emails saying something like, "Are you SURE you want to send this email with its ADVANCED ISSUES, like poor word choice and weak phrasing? Click here to try Grammarly Premium!" Like, go climb a tree, Grammarly. You're here to correct typos, not neg me into shelling out cash over non-existent "advanced issues" in perfectly good emails. Obnoxious app.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Just Me, 2 years agoGranted this add-on has bugs, it's still extremely useful for me since I have a nasty habit of pressing send before realizing I mistyped one word in the whole paragraph.
The added benefit of being able to go to the website via the extension is a nice short cut. The website has a few more features that comes in handy, but the add on alone has:
btw, I'm using the free version.
As for the bugs. Sometimes the words don't auto correct, but add the correct writing at the end of the misspelled word. The add-on doesn't work on all websites or documents. The logo for the add-on appears in the bottom right of all applicable word boxes, which can also be where an important button may be (like the send or emoji button.)
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 16971878, 2 years agoIt was working until Firefox updated recently around summer 2021. Now it does not do anything to help me in blackboard for my school on the web browser. :/
- Rated 3 out of 5by Reaper1242, 2 years agoThe latest update keeps popping up a "Grammarly isn’t active yet!" error whenever I open the browser. Didn't bother me too much before but now it's just annoying. Please fix it.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 16852922, 2 years agoI have been using Grammarily for some time. It has been very useful for spelling and a lot of commas. I have rewritten some paragraphs for clarity which is also helpful. It occasionally makes verb errors with compound sentences. Sometime it wants me to change a word but it will change my meaning or emphasis. I do think it is a useful tool and have renewed my subscription.