- by Just Me, 4 months agoRated 3 out of 5Granted this add-on has bugs, it's still extremely useful for me since I have a nasty habit of pressing send before realizing I mistyped one word in the whole paragraph.
The added benefit of being able to go to the website via the extension is a nice short cut. The website has a few more features that comes in handy, but the add on alone has:
btw, I'm using the free version.
As for the bugs. Sometimes the words don't auto correct, but add the correct writing at the end of the misspelled word. The add-on doesn't work on all websites or documents. The logo for the add-on appears in the bottom right of all applicable word boxes, which can also be where an important button may be (like the send or emoji button.)
- by Firefox user 16971878, a year agoRated 3 out of 5It was working until Firefox updated recently around summer 2021. Now it does not do anything to help me in blackboard for my school on the web browser. :/
- by Reaper1242, a year agoRated 3 out of 5The latest update keeps popping up a "Grammarly isn’t active yet!" error whenever I open the browser. Didn't bother me too much before but now it's just annoying. Please fix it.
- by Firefox user 16852922, a year agoRated 3 out of 5I have been using Grammarily for some time. It has been very useful for spelling and a lot of commas. I have rewritten some paragraphs for clarity which is also helpful. It occasionally makes verb errors with compound sentences. Sometime it wants me to change a word but it will change my meaning or emphasis. I do think it is a useful tool and have renewed my subscription.
- by Firefox user 11565320, a year agoRated 3 out of 5Thank you for your kindness, Grammarly maintainors. ( I've received DM on twitter.)
While installing this,
I was using spreadsheet the gnumeric app of current version, and loading a very old version of a ".gnumeric" file containing charts, it might cause PC freeze...
My silly early detection might found a false reason... it should not be your false...
This time, I lost a chance of timing to install yours... sorry...
- by Firefox user 16647340, a year agoRated 3 out of 5I enjoy all the features this app offers, but I gave it a three out of five because it slows my browser considerably. Most especially, it freezes completely in G. Docs.
- by Haseeb, a year agoRated 3 out of 5I have been using this addon for quite a long time now and I find it really helpful. But the issue I am facing is, it won't log me in. Although, I am logged in to the website but in the text boxes, it never logs in. I hope you get my point and fix the issue.
- by Louis R. Tursi, 2 years agoRated 3 out of 5I am honestly not impressed with this add-on at all. Everybody always talks about Grammarly and how fantastic it is, but it honestly is far from great in my opinion. It always tries to correct basic grammatical mistakes that are, in fact, not mistakes, as well as neglect to correct mistakes that are, in fact, there. I would personally prefer Linguix, which isn′t perfect either, but definitely better than this. Everything about this add-on is decent but it′s little mistakes like the ones I mentioned that it makes that prevents me from using it.