- Rated 3 out of 5Was very happy with it until Twitter changed its format and Grammarly for Firefox stopped working altogether. (Also have G for Windows installed). While social networking isn't the only reason I use it, it is a major part of it and seeing that there hasn't been an update for a year and a half I'm wondering if there's a solution or workaround coming.
- Rated 5 out of 5Thank you Grammarly. It works just as advertised
- Rated 5 out of 5good
- Rated 2 out of 5Was working well, but now makes the gmail page slw down, Firefox throws up a pop-up asking whether to stop or disable temporarily. Makes gmail unusable
- Rated 5 out of 5Helps many people to improve their grammar and writing. Even I have very worse mistakes in my spellings. This helps me a lot while writing!
- Rated 1 out of 5Extension doesn't recognize the user is logged in. Its Terms of Service are also ridiculous.
"By uploading or entering any User Content, you give Grammarly (and those it works with) a nonexclusive, worldwide, royalty-free and fully-paid, transferable and sublicensable, perpetual, and irrevocable license to copy, store and use your User Content (and, if you are an Authorized User, your Enterprise Subscriber’s User Content) in connection with the provision of the Software and the Services and to improve the algorithms underlying the Software and the Services."
- Rated 2 out of 5Removes spaces when I'm writing which is very annoying, other than that it is very good at spell checking.
- Rated 5 out of 5excellent program