- Rated 3 out of 5English only
- Rated 1 out of 5VERY FAT!!!!!!!!
- Rated 5 out of 5The older I get, the more my spelling gets jumbled around. Grammarly keeps me spelling correctly.
- Rated 1 out of 5Update: it logged in when I restarted Firefox. But still it did not do anything on Overleaf.
Hey! I don't know what settings I'm missing. But it doesn't work. When I click it, it says "Grammarly is active, but key features are missing". When I click "log in" and log in, it still says I need to log in. At the same time, it does no grammar check.
- Rated 5 out of 5absolutely insane
- Rated 4 out of 5Works great! Very helpful. Would be nice if Grammarly could bring in Google Doc and other G app editing support to browsers other than Chrome ASAP.
- Rated 2 out of 5Barely works correctly.
- Rated 1 out of 5It never gave me corrections. Even when I blatantly misspelled a word. It just took up space. It said to log in to enable more things then I logged in and it did not realize that.