- von Firefox-Benutzer 17406847, vor 9 TagenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenWhat an awesome add-on. I work with teams across different time zones, this add-one has been great! i can customize it and add it to my bookmark toolbar, it is always there for a quick glance. And i can also customize the date format! wonderful!
- von Taravilyaion, vor 22 TagenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenIn the old versions (around the time of FireFox 42-49) you could choose to only show country flags or flags + text on the bottom bar.
Now it only seems to be possible to have the last (flags + text).
Is there still an option to only show country flags which I do not see?
- von JayAnd, vor einem MonatBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenJust like Upjohn's review It is a great addon. Unfortunately, recently it stopped working correctly. It shows wrong time for all time zones.
In my case the hours work correctly, but minutes are frozen on :04 minutes, and never change.
Have discovered that I inadvertently created the issue by incorrectly setting a custom date and time format. Now the extension works as described.
- von Upjohn, vor 2 MonatenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenIt's a great addon, very useful one. Unfortunately, recently it stopped working correctly. It shows wrong time for all time zones.
Hours work correct, but minutes are frozen on :03 minutes, and never change.
- von Objectivité, vor 6 MonatenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenSuperb on Waterfox, hit and miss on Firefox 94 or later.
Waterfox still has the Status Bar, so FoxClocks sits nicely above it and works 100% of the time. In Firefox 94, however, many sites display over the top of it, so it is a bit of hit and miss (examples flashscore.co.uk, marketscreener.com). With others, on Firefox, it displays but when you scroll up (and sometimes down), it disappears (example fintel.io). It has not been updated for a year, (Oct-2020), so maybe that's the reason.
- von TylerC, vor einem JahrBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenI love this. I use to work in a call center and it helped me quickly reference what times were in different parts of my Country.
I would suggest an exclusion option to put URL's so that the bar does not pop up. It has caused some issues when software doesn't like the way its displayed and moved down the page a bit