- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenThe worst drawback of this add-on is the stupid bar that needs to be set up either here or there, wherever it is possible, and it definitely disturbs the Internet :-( I would love to ask the authors of this add-on to do something about it :-( and they have made such an update so that you can click in the upper right corner only on this supplement to be able to see what is in a given country in a given continent, to be large and very readable with an electronic watch and also with a quartz watch and so that the user can choose what time the clock should be displayed it's supposed to be electronic or quartz and that this add-on is simple and easy to use so that large national flags with the names of different countries from different continents that are in this world are drawn
- Bewertet mit 2 von 5 SternenCauses several websites to reload again and again. Somehow broken... inunstalling it.
- Bewertet mit 3 von 5 SternenThis is an incredibly useful and well-designed extension overall, but it doesn't play nice with some websites. For example, blogs.worldbank.org/ refuses to load if I have FoxClocks enabled—I've tested it a bunch of times and FoxClocks is definitely the culprit (I'd be interested to know if others have this issue or not).
So I keep FoxClocks on for the most part, but if I'm having trouble with a site, disabling the add-on is one of the first things I try. Just an FYI for other (potential) users.
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenWas great, but for some time now there have been several sites I use which no longer work properly but worked in firefox safe mode and in other browsers. After going through all my add-ons I find that FoxClocks is the culprit so now I am uninstalling.
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenApp allows access to data on your browser websites
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenAUHHH
Love you :D
- Bewertet mit 3 von 5 SternenIt's sad that Firefox won't permit this awesome extension to actually display the time/date, in full, in the bar like it used to. But, this is great extension, used it for years. Actually find ourselves just moving cursor to the top to have the Windows taskbar drop to get the time far more often than clicking on the FoxClocks icon anymore.
Only other thing so far, the "Show Flag" option in settings doesn't work, selected or not selected, flag displays.
- Bewertet mit 2 von 5 SternenI have been using Fox Clocks for as long as I can remember. However, lately I have been frustrated that I am now unable to pick the GMT time zones for Oceania (Australia/New Zealand) with my Firefox browser. Currently Melbourne, Australia is running 3 hours behind on its real time and there appears to be no way I can adjust this like I was able to in the past. Over to you Fox Clocks, is there a solution? Currently on the Firefox beta channel ver 60.0B6
- Bewertet mit 3 von 5 SternenIt's nice and useful and I'm using it for a long time. But lately it always disrupts anything I'm doing (even watching fullscreen videos) and telling me that it has been updated.
Can you just do quiet updates? This is so annoying, I consider to de-activate the add on
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenYes, really a good idea for those that either work across time zones or have family in different time zones. For years I supported customers in every time zone in America, would have been a help.
- Bewertet mit 3 von 5 SternenI did not found any support chat so i leave my critics here, hoping the developer reads it.
i used Foxclocks for years so far and considered ist as a very useful tool.
i understand the bad behaviour of Mozillas programmers doing stupid restrictions, but:
if i zoom a webpage Foxclock Statusbar (upper right) zooms also and hides parts of the webseite.
if i use it as a popup i need a magnifier to read it - way too small. adjustable hight and width is absoluteley necessary.
i miss the option to colorize the statusbar to dark themes, it makes the browser look ugly.
is it possible to resize the statusbar only to the size of installed clocks?
Very sad what Mozilla has done to our beloved addons :-(((((((
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenYep love it, just I think it look some boring (IDK why, but they should make is more fancy)