- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenAfter the last move from Mozilla, all addons must be adjusted to the last version Quantum (57). Hope we will use this one again.
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenThis great add-on is likely caught in the big update coming with V57. I updated two machines to V56 today and the foxclock status bar info will not show even though running. PLEASE UPDATE ASAP! Thanks for a great util.
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenLove this add on a lot, but suddenly stop working since Firefox 57+ since today. I hope it will get updated ASAP.
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenThis is by far the best time zone tracker. I frequently have to talk to clients around the world and so it is nice to know their local time. This add-on allows me to put my most important time zones on the status bar. Lots of extra features as well.
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenI love the UI, the options.
Been using it for last few years or so.
Bummed i cant use it with current version as of today
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenThis is a super great addon but broken after FF55. Will it be fixed sometime and continue support FF57+?
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenI'm using this addon only for showing a current clock and date on a toolbar, right to the URL bar. It's super handy and been using this for years. In current Nightly 57 the functionality is already almost broken, however still showing time and date on a toolbar, but not updating in realtime, only if I move a mouse cursor over it and wait a bit. I'm trying to live without it, but if even this simple use case will be possible with Webextension, please look at it. Will be much appreciated. Thanks
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenPlease tell us it will be updated to support FF54+? I bet a LOT of us really depend on having the date+time in the statusbar!
Antwort des Entwicklersgeschrieben am vor 2 JahrenWorks on FF55 for me, but I had to disable the Status-4-Evar extension. I'll look into this further. But with 'legacy' extensions no longer being supported in FF57, I'm not sure how much effort to put into this. Very sad for Firefox.
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenNo updates to this Add-On for over a Year now. Has this Add-On too now fallen to abandonment?
I was going to re-install but now I will not.
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenThis is an awesome add-on, but not working anymore on Mozilla 45.0.2. When trying to reinstall, a popup appears saying the package is corrupted. Please check.
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenWorks perfectly with the Add-ons Bar that's built into Classic Theme Restorer.
- Bewertet mit 3 von 5 SternenTend to now to show up on status bar. Need to disable and enable again.
Also found to be conflicting with Super Drag extension
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenFoxclocks randomly does not show up when restarting Firefox. And it fills the browser console with errors and stuff for some reason. Enabling the option "show in statusbar" does not work, nothing shows up in status4eva extension. Only by enabling "show in toolbars" does it show, and as mentioned it doesn't always show up.
- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenI like foxclocks but it would be perfect when a 24 hour digit clock was possible.
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenlove the extension, but location shows 'null' - 5 star nevertheless - as I can still see location with flag...but UTC time has no flagStrange. If you remove the clocks and add them back, I think everything will work. UTC doesn't have a flag by design - it's not associated with any jurisdiction.
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenThis is an excellent extension but unfortunately the icon is getting lost with the newer Firefox updates. I have struggled to find it with some success. but lately I am unable to locate it it anywhere. You can reset the toolbars in Customize and this has popped it out for me before, but it didn't work for me after this last update. This for people who like to have the icon in the toolbar and not the statusbar, where it does work but takes up extra real estate. I hope it can be fixed soon, there are many others experiencing this and I'm sure we all love the programming behind the extension. I have removed it for now but will check back in a while. Please Andy, get to the bottom of the mystery. We need help! ;-)
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenHave the same issue with
- Sudesh Katugampola on February 1, 2016
also do the same thing as he does to enable the FoxClocks to show up again.Could you make sure you're running the latest version of FoxClocks, 4.2.1?
If you're still having problems do let us know at https://foxclocks.org/contact
- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenI *had been having trouble with setting the time format and posted a review on here that I thought it didn't work for some reason.
Within *minutes* of my just posting my review, the developer had e-mailed a solution for me, which worked perfectly (I hadn't been selecting all the proper options). He also offered his help if I still had problems.
A lovely little program for keeping the time and date at all times, if you want, on the desktop. Various configurations are possible, as well as having multiple clocks from various locations around the world simultaneously displayed.
Astonishingly excellent service if you have any issues too.
Had to fiddle around a while to get the time & date displayed the way I wanted to in the 'custom' settings (still not sure why it gave me a challenge), but perhaps this has more to do with my obtuseness than anything to do with the program :DSorry you're having problems. Make sure you have the right thing selected in the 'Determines how the time is displayed in' dropdown box - you probably want 'statusbar/toolbar clocks', unless you're using icon mode.
If you're still having problems, do contact us: https://foxclocks.org/contact
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenEs una herramienta muy util ya que quienes tenemos familiares en el exterior nos sincroniza los horarios a fin de determinar la hora real y conectarnos sin imprudencias....fantastico chicos!!!!
- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenIn the Add-Ons manager select FoxClocks settings, then in FoxClocks settings window select Extra/Settings again from the menu and look under 'position and look'. I switched the position setting from status bar to icon bar. Then rightclick on your menu/icon bar, select configuration and pull FoxClocks' icon from the top bar down to the status/addons bar. Now everything is just like it used to be.
Would be nice of course if Andy would eventually update this nice extension for five stars.
- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenI love this add-on, but I can not run the newest version on Icedove 38.5.
I tried un-installs, resets, everything. No luck. As soon as I downgrade again to 184.108.40.206-signed, everything is fine.
Any idea why? The only other add-ons I have installed are:
- enigmail 1.8.2
- iceowl 4.0.5
- manually sort folders 1.1
- provider for google calendar 1.9
I also tried with a fresh profile w/o any add-ons, same thing - 4.1.4 does not show up in the toolbar, 220.127.116.11-signed is all dandy.
Thanks.Sorry you're having problems. I'm pretty sure this is due to Icedove using the same unique ID as Thunderbird, but a different name - there's a similar issue with Iceweasel. The workaround is easy, and I'll try to support Icedove in the next release.
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenhttp://www.ghacks.net/2015/12/16/what-you-do-when-firefox-disables-installed-add-ons/
The setting in about:config referred to above will be removed in Firefox 44, as far as I know. My fix: I abandoned Fx 43 and installed Fx 38.5.2 ESR, as that will give me peace of mind for some more months.
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenJust upgraded from FF v42 to v43.0.1. Because the FoxClocks add-on is unsigned, FF has disabled it with no obvious way to re-enable it. Looking at the foxclocks.org website, it doesn't look like it has been updated in years (probably doesn't require much upkeep). However, the add-on is now unusable, so am giving it only one star. Update it so that it is usable again, and I'd give it 5 stars as it used to be a great add-on.Hmm. All the versions of FoxClocks hosted at addons.mozilla.org are signed, so I'm not sure why you're seeing that error. Perhaps uninstall and re-install from here? You shouldn't lose your settings. If you're still having problems, do contact me: https://foxclocks.org/contact
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternengreat job , does what's intended, very simple interface. nice city listing
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenHi! Thank you for this awesome addon!
I'm afraid that after I upgraded to 4.1.4 it stopped working. I cannot set it or see it either as a toolbar or in the status bar (with "The addon bar (restored)" or with Status4evar.HI Dario,
Do you have the 'TestPilot' extension installed? This seems to 'break' FoxClocks? If you're still having problems, do get in touch: foxclocks.org/contact