- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenNo updates to this Add-On for over a Year now. Has this Add-On too now fallen to abandonment?
I was going to re-install but now I will not.
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenThis is an awesome add-on, but not working anymore on Mozilla 45.0.2. When trying to reinstall, a popup appears saying the package is corrupted. Please check.
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenWorks perfectly with the Add-ons Bar that's built into Classic Theme Restorer.
- Bewertet mit 3 von 5 SternenTend to now to show up on status bar. Need to disable and enable again.
Also found to be conflicting with Super Drag extension
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenFoxclocks randomly does not show up when restarting Firefox. And it fills the browser console with errors and stuff for some reason. Enabling the option "show in statusbar" does not work, nothing shows up in status4eva extension. Only by enabling "show in toolbars" does it show, and as mentioned it doesn't always show up.
- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenI like foxclocks but it would be perfect when a 24 hour digit clock was possible.
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenlove the extension, but location shows 'null' - 5 star nevertheless - as I can still see location with flag...but UTC time has no flag
Antwort des Entwicklersgeschrieben am vor 3 JahrenStrange. If you remove the clocks and add them back, I think everything will work. UTC doesn't have a flag by design - it's not associated with any jurisdiction.
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenThis is an excellent extension but unfortunately the icon is getting lost with the newer Firefox updates. I have struggled to find it with some success. but lately I am unable to locate it it anywhere. You can reset the toolbars in Customize and this has popped it out for me before, but it didn't work for me after this last update. This for people who like to have the icon in the toolbar and not the statusbar, where it does work but takes up extra real estate. I hope it can be fixed soon, there are many others experiencing this and I'm sure we all love the programming behind the extension. I have removed it for now but will check back in a while. Please Andy, get to the bottom of the mystery. We need help! ;-)
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenHave the same issue with
- Sudesh Katugampola on February 1, 2016
also do the same thing as he does to enable the FoxClocks to show up again.Could you make sure you're running the latest version of FoxClocks, 4.2.1?
If you're still having problems do let us know at https://foxclocks.org/contact
- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenI *had been having trouble with setting the time format and posted a review on here that I thought it didn't work for some reason.
Within *minutes* of my just posting my review, the developer had e-mailed a solution for me, which worked perfectly (I hadn't been selecting all the proper options). He also offered his help if I still had problems.
A lovely little program for keeping the time and date at all times, if you want, on the desktop. Various configurations are possible, as well as having multiple clocks from various locations around the world simultaneously displayed.
Astonishingly excellent service if you have any issues too.
Had to fiddle around a while to get the time & date displayed the way I wanted to in the 'custom' settings (still not sure why it gave me a challenge), but perhaps this has more to do with my obtuseness than anything to do with the program :DSorry you're having problems. Make sure you have the right thing selected in the 'Determines how the time is displayed in' dropdown box - you probably want 'statusbar/toolbar clocks', unless you're using icon mode.
If you're still having problems, do contact us: https://foxclocks.org/contact
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenEs una herramienta muy util ya que quienes tenemos familiares en el exterior nos sincroniza los horarios a fin de determinar la hora real y conectarnos sin imprudencias....fantastico chicos!!!!
- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenIn the Add-Ons manager select FoxClocks settings, then in FoxClocks settings window select Extra/Settings again from the menu and look under 'position and look'. I switched the position setting from status bar to icon bar. Then rightclick on your menu/icon bar, select configuration and pull FoxClocks' icon from the top bar down to the status/addons bar. Now everything is just like it used to be.
Would be nice of course if Andy would eventually update this nice extension for five stars.
- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenI love this add-on, but I can not run the newest version on Icedove 38.5.
I tried un-installs, resets, everything. No luck. As soon as I downgrade again to 126.96.36.199-signed, everything is fine.
Any idea why? The only other add-ons I have installed are:
- enigmail 1.8.2
- iceowl 4.0.5
- manually sort folders 1.1
- provider for google calendar 1.9
I also tried with a fresh profile w/o any add-ons, same thing - 4.1.4 does not show up in the toolbar, 188.8.131.52-signed is all dandy.
Thanks.Sorry you're having problems. I'm pretty sure this is due to Icedove using the same unique ID as Thunderbird, but a different name - there's a similar issue with Iceweasel. The workaround is easy, and I'll try to support Icedove in the next release.
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenhttp://www.ghacks.net/2015/12/16/what-you-do-when-firefox-disables-installed-add-ons/
The setting in about:config referred to above will be removed in Firefox 44, as far as I know. My fix: I abandoned Fx 43 and installed Fx 38.5.2 ESR, as that will give me peace of mind for some more months.
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenJust upgraded from FF v42 to v43.0.1. Because the FoxClocks add-on is unsigned, FF has disabled it with no obvious way to re-enable it. Looking at the foxclocks.org website, it doesn't look like it has been updated in years (probably doesn't require much upkeep). However, the add-on is now unusable, so am giving it only one star. Update it so that it is usable again, and I'd give it 5 stars as it used to be a great add-on.Hmm. All the versions of FoxClocks hosted at addons.mozilla.org are signed, so I'm not sure why you're seeing that error. Perhaps uninstall and re-install from here? You shouldn't lose your settings. If you're still having problems, do contact me: https://foxclocks.org/contact
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternengreat job , does what's intended, very simple interface. nice city listing
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenHi! Thank you for this awesome addon!
I'm afraid that after I upgraded to 4.1.4 it stopped working. I cannot set it or see it either as a toolbar or in the status bar (with "The addon bar (restored)" or with Status4evar.HI Dario,
Do you have the 'TestPilot' extension installed? This seems to 'break' FoxClocks? If you're still having problems, do get in touch: foxclocks.org/contact
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternen从3.4.14升级到4.02，原来设置好的地区及设置都没有了，都得重新设置，太麻烦了！为何不能保留之前的数据呢？？？而且也无法导入3.4.14的备份。FF40
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenjust downgrade to previous FoxClocks version, disable auto update for it ... and then install Status4Evar
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenThis is a great extension that I've had for years and found incredibly useful. I'm beyond annoyed that Mozilla's idiotic changes to Firefox - which are making the browser less useful with every iteration - have apparently rendered FoxClocks unusable. No matter what fixes I try I cannot get it to work in FF 40+.
Thank you for a great add-on. It sucks that I can't use it any more.
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenGreat extension, but since I upgraded to Firefox 40.0.3 I have been unable to update the timezone database for two days now. All I get is, "Error - try again later". This has been an issue since FoxClocks updated to version 4.0.2. UPDATE as of 0300hrs on 09/02/15: I reverted back to version 184.108.40.206-signed and everything worked fine including letting me update to the latest timezone database which is 2015e released on 6/13/15. However, when I updated FoxClocks to version 4.0.2 it goes back to timezone database 2015d released on 4/24/15 and will not let me update to 2015e. I believe there is some bad code in ver 4.0.2.
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenGreat addon but with FF40.0 I am getting this notice in the add-ons tab. " FoxClocks could not be verified for use in Firefox. Proceed with caution"
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenzeer handig
- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenThis used to be an awesome add-on!!
I was able to keep track of time from my Facebook friends' locations - I had 4 different clocks on my toolbar at once!
Now, with all the new FF updates, I can't figure out how to make this work!
It was a real challenge to configure "Classic Theme Restorer" with "Colorful Tabs" to make them work - but I'm at a loss with this!
PLEASE tell me how to configure FoxClocks to work!
I'm ONLY giving this 1 star - to get the attention of the developer!
Otherwise - 5 stars for when it worked!!
It works just beautifully, but the settings change every once in a while and I have to find all the cities and countries once again.
Thanks, dev, for fixing whatever was broken.
Antwort des Entwicklersgeschrieben am vor 5 JahrenHi!
Sorry you're having problems. Mozilla has made a number of changes to Firefox which make extension developers' lives more difficult. Most recently they've done away with the Add-on bar/statusbar. You can restore it by installing the Status-4-Evar extension from here:
Hope that helps!
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenicon just kind of disappears when i use customize on firefox beta 35.0
so I guess it's broken for us.