- von PhiL, vor 24 TagenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenThe set clock time zones display only on the current tab page, otherwise it displays the default hongkong etc time zones. Moreover, the long date format is not inherited by all tabs, only for the current set tab page and so all other tabs show only the country flag without clock. Not very useful for multi tab browsing. (Firefox under Linux Leap on MacBook Air)
- von Taravilyaion, vor 2 MonatenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenIn the old versions (around the time of FireFox 42-49) you could choose to only show country flags or flags + text on the bottom bar.
Now it only seems to be possible to have the last (flags + text).
Is there still an option to only show country flags which I do not see?
- von Mrowa378, vor 4 JahrenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenThe worst drawback of this add-on is the stupid bar that needs to be set up either here or there, wherever it is possible, and it definitely disturbs the Internet :-( I would love to ask the authors of this add-on to do something about it :-( and they have made such an update so that you can click in the upper right corner only on this supplement to be able to see what is in a given country in a given continent, to be large and very readable with an electronic watch and also with a quartz watch and so that the user can choose what time the clock should be displayed it's supposed to be electronic or quartz and that this add-on is simple and easy to use so that large national flags with the names of different countries from different continents that are in this world are drawn
- von Firefox-Benutzer 14211693, vor 4 JahrenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenWas great, but for some time now there have been several sites I use which no longer work properly but worked in firefox safe mode and in other browsers. After going through all my add-ons I find that FoxClocks is the culprit so now I am uninstalling.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 13824523, vor 4 JahrenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenI really like Foxclocks but since the last update, every time I start Firefox, it keeps opening up a second tab telling me that Foxclocks has been updated. It is very annoying and I had to remove the addon. Too bad because it was very useful.
- von MBB, vor 5 JahrenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenI used Foxclocks for years and loved it but it does not longer work with FF57. I cnly have an icon in the task bar. When clicking it it shows three time zones that I have not created, my existing ones are gone. When I click on Foxclock options it opens the Firefox Add-ons.
So here are my questions.
1. How do I customize Foxclocks
2. How do I bring back my old settings
3. How do I create a menu bar at the bottom of FF with the different time zones as I had in the past.
Btw the new FF does not play well with my Colorfoul tabs, it is hurting my eyes. Since MSFT has used their awful color scheme starting with W8 combined with flat buttons, everyone believes that they should follow suit. Why???