- Bewertet mit 3 von 5 SternenIt's nice and useful and I'm using it for a long time. But lately it always disrupts anything I'm doing (even watching fullscreen videos) and telling me that it has been updated.
Can you just do quiet updates? This is so annoying, I consider to de-activate the add on
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenYes, really a good idea for those that either work across time zones or have family in different time zones. For years I supported customers in every time zone in America, would have been a help.
- Bewertet mit 3 von 5 SternenI did not found any support chat so i leave my critics here, hoping the developer reads it.
i used Foxclocks for years so far and considered ist as a very useful tool.
i understand the bad behaviour of Mozillas programmers doing stupid restrictions, but:
if i zoom a webpage Foxclock Statusbar (upper right) zooms also and hides parts of the webseite.
if i use it as a popup i need a magnifier to read it - way too small. adjustable hight and width is absoluteley necessary.
i miss the option to colorize the statusbar to dark themes, it makes the browser look ugly.
is it possible to resize the statusbar only to the size of installed clocks?
Very sad what Mozilla has done to our beloved addons :-(((((((
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenYep love it, just I think it look some boring (IDK why, but they should make is more fancy)
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenI really like Foxclocks but since the last update, every time I start Firefox, it keeps opening up a second tab telling me that Foxclocks has been updated. It is very annoying and I had to remove the addon. Too bad because it was very useful.
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenHurray,it's back as good as ever!
Thank you a lot :-)
- Bewertet mit 2 von 5 SternenI used this Add-on for severly years and I liked it. But in the new FF without the statusbar and Foxclock only in an overlay in the website, i couldn´t use it anymore because there are very often buttons or links on the sites get covered from foxclock. Sorry, I know the lack of the statusbar isn´t your fault but it is like it is. The better choice nowadays is Chrome.
- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenThis is a great addon, knowing the time in different locations around the world is especially useful for Skyping with people all over the world.
However, I give this a 4 star because it lacks a very useful feature that was present in the old version, the ability to import and export settings.
Can this functionality possible be added back?
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenUseful add-on, it just does what is says. That it's now a Webextension doesn't help much for Thunderbird. Version 4.3.2 used to work in Thunderbird, but stopped working with TB58beta. Can FoxClocks be updated for Thunderbird, and be made available underneath 'All versions'?
- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenGood start. Would be good to have a whitelist for certain websites which don't work right when foxclocks is showing. Google maps only shows a black screen. Can't send gmail email until hide clock.
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenIt is simple but powerful. Easily create an overview of your time zones by adding your personal and most important places.
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenExcellent implementation. Really good for traders.
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenIt does what I want and is easily configurable.
- Bewertet mit 2 von 5 SternenDoesn't work well with FF Quantum, it messes up the layout for some of the website I visited
- Bewertet mit 2 von 5 SternenI'm using this addon for years already and it always worked as expected, until the latest update for Quantum.
Ever since it breaks the website of my email provider www.Web.de and only deactivating FoxClocks helps.
Hopefully this can be fixed in a next release.
Besides that a suggestion: an analog or digital clock as icon would serve the purpose to have a visible clock in firefox, without the need to click somewhere or have a full toolbar always visible.
- Bewertet mit 3 von 5 SternenI have used FoxClocks for years but recently found it was causing trouble with other apps in Firefox. Perhaps due to some changes in Firefox, but it was so frustrating when pop-up screens weren't being shown properly (as other people are reporting). So unfortunately I need to disable for now.
Looking forward to when FoxClocks can work seamlessly again.
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenI am happy to have this great add-on again.
So far, works like a charm!