- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenI really like Foxclocks but since the last update, every time I start Firefox, it keeps opening up a second tab telling me that Foxclocks has been updated. It is very annoying and I had to remove the addon. Too bad because it was very useful.
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenHurray,it's back as good as ever!
Thank you a lot :-)
- Bewertet mit 2 von 5 SternenI used this Add-on for severly years and I liked it. But in the new FF without the statusbar and Foxclock only in an overlay in the website, i couldn´t use it anymore because there are very often buttons or links on the sites get covered from foxclock. Sorry, I know the lack of the statusbar isn´t your fault but it is like it is. The better choice nowadays is Chrome.
- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenThis is a great addon, knowing the time in different locations around the world is especially useful for Skyping with people all over the world.
However, I give this a 4 star because it lacks a very useful feature that was present in the old version, the ability to import and export settings.
Can this functionality possible be added back?
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenUseful add-on, it just does what is says. That it's now a Webextension doesn't help much for Thunderbird. Version 4.3.2 used to work in Thunderbird, but stopped working with TB58beta. Can FoxClocks be updated for Thunderbird, and be made available underneath 'All versions'?
- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenGood start. Would be good to have a whitelist for certain websites which don't work right when foxclocks is showing. Google maps only shows a black screen. Can't send gmail email until hide clock.
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenIt is simple but powerful. Easily create an overview of your time zones by adding your personal and most important places.
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenExcellent implementation. Really good for traders.
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenIt does what I want and is easily configurable.
- Bewertet mit 2 von 5 SternenDoesn't work well with FF Quantum, it messes up the layout for some of the website I visited
- Bewertet mit 2 von 5 SternenI'm using this addon for years already and it always worked as expected, until the latest update for Quantum.
Ever since it breaks the website of my email provider www.Web.de and only deactivating FoxClocks helps.
Hopefully this can be fixed in a next release.
Besides that a suggestion: an analog or digital clock as icon would serve the purpose to have a visible clock in firefox, without the need to click somewhere or have a full toolbar always visible.
- Bewertet mit 3 von 5 SternenI have used FoxClocks for years but recently found it was causing trouble with other apps in Firefox. Perhaps due to some changes in Firefox, but it was so frustrating when pop-up screens weren't being shown properly (as other people are reporting). So unfortunately I need to disable for now.
Looking forward to when FoxClocks can work seamlessly again.
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenI am happy to have this great add-on again.
So far, works like a charm!
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenA great help in international communication - easy to set up.
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenCrashes with Google Maps and twitter..
More stars when will fixed this bug.
- Bewertet mit 3 von 5 SternenSame experience like one of the users below. Sometimes clocks will be visible in status bar but most often it's just a blank bar
- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 Sternenimproved since first release on Quantum that doesn't allow the creation of a toolbar or statusbar. However, they figured out how to provide a status bar on printed media so now FoxClocks works most of the time.
- Bewertet mit 3 von 5 Sternenit used to be an awesome tool, right up until FF v.57. Then I just get a blank line at the bottom. Only time clocks show is if I go to the actual foxclocks page. Also, the foxclocks line now ever since v.57 takes up space of the window, so it covers the bottom. I used to love it. Sadly, disabling it now.
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenWorks well on my end. Nice thing to have to keep track of various times in various places. Great work by the developer! Thank you!