- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenIt is simple but powerful. Easily create an overview of your time zones by adding your personal and most important places.
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenExcellent implementation. Really good for traders.
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenIt does what I want and is easily configurable.
- Bewertet mit 2 von 5 SternenDoesn't work well with FF Quantum, it messes up the layout for some of the website I visited
- Bewertet mit 2 von 5 SternenI'm using this addon for years already and it always worked as expected, until the latest update for Quantum.
Ever since it breaks the website of my email provider www.Web.de and only deactivating FoxClocks helps.
Hopefully this can be fixed in a next release.
Besides that a suggestion: an analog or digital clock as icon would serve the purpose to have a visible clock in firefox, without the need to click somewhere or have a full toolbar always visible.
- Bewertet mit 3 von 5 SternenI have used FoxClocks for years but recently found it was causing trouble with other apps in Firefox. Perhaps due to some changes in Firefox, but it was so frustrating when pop-up screens weren't being shown properly (as other people are reporting). So unfortunately I need to disable for now.
Looking forward to when FoxClocks can work seamlessly again.
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenI am happy to have this great add-on again.
So far, works like a charm!
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenA great help in international communication - easy to set up.
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenCrashes with Google Maps and twitter..
More stars when will fixed this bug.
- Bewertet mit 3 von 5 SternenSame experience like one of the users below. Sometimes clocks will be visible in status bar but most often it's just a blank bar
- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 Sternenimproved since first release on Quantum that doesn't allow the creation of a toolbar or statusbar. However, they figured out how to provide a status bar on printed media so now FoxClocks works most of the time.
- Bewertet mit 3 von 5 Sternenit used to be an awesome tool, right up until FF v.57. Then I just get a blank line at the bottom. Only time clocks show is if I go to the actual foxclocks page. Also, the foxclocks line now ever since v.57 takes up space of the window, so it covers the bottom. I used to love it. Sadly, disabling it now.
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenWorks well on my end. Nice thing to have to keep track of various times in various places. Great work by the developer! Thank you!
- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenI agree with Andyn (previous post) about not being able to remove a city/country. I added one by accident.
The options seem less versatile than before; must be something to do with the way FF 57 is set up.
Otherwise this is a great add-on -- been using it for years. One star dropped only because of the inability to remove a time point.
- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenHave used Foxclocks for a while now & glad to see it's back in FF57.
One thing though.....I can add towns/cities to my list BUT can't delete anything from my list (something I could do on previous FF versions).
Also note that when I print off page 1 of a web site I get Foxclocks somewhere on the page...again something that didn't happen with previous versions.
Something for a future update, perhaps?
UPDATE.....just noticed you can now add/remove locations from your list. Thanks Andy.
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenThis is one of the best extensions for people who work with globally distributed teams.
Note to author: nice job on the options page, one of the best I've seen for an extension. I will use it as a reference for other developers.
- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenLove this add-on, and the fact it's now updated for FF57.
There is a bug with the add-on bar where FoxClocks sits, not sure if this is a FF bug, or related to FoxClocks as that's the only thing I have in that add-on bar now.
When a site has a vertical scrollbar because the content is long, and you scroll right down to the bottom, FoxClocks (well, the add-on bar it sits in) still obscures some content. It looks like it's overlapping the bottom of the page, rather than below it. On most sites not an issue, but if they have clickable links right at the foot of the page or text entry (like Hangouts chat in gmail), it's a problem, as you cannot see those.
- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenMany thanks for making this compatible with FF Quantum. FoxClocks is an extension I find really useful in my work - shows me the time for several of my colleagues around the world in a glance.
HOWEVER: it turns out the new status bar function messes up several webpages I commonly use, so I disabled it. Also, it’s a pity that there is no localized version (yet?). I hope that will return; it took quite a bit of effort back in the day to get all the translations right, and it would be a shame if the effort (and not just mine) is now wasted. So, four stars for now, because it’s still awesome!
- Bewertet mit 3 von 5 SternenGood app, have been using it for 2+ years now, but seems this latest one for the FF Quantum 57, the plugin has left back something from the previous version.
I am not able to define the timezone name like it used to work for the previous version. This is very important for my work as I need to see the time differences as per the different time zone names and this makes it handy and accurate to do the conversions.
Like If I say PST gap to CST, it is not possible to do that now until I do it manually using some other method.
Also, the DST updates were automatic that way earlier, which is lacking now.
In the previous version, adding 'z' used to work with custom format, but there is no option in this latest version. Even if it is there, it does not do that thing. It just displays UTC there.
Pls add it back as soon as possible. This will be great.
Thanks a ton
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenIn one glance I can see what time it is where my coworkers are, to help me schedule meetings more efficiently. Such a handy add-on! Thank you for updating to the WebExtensions API!
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenutile et discret