- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenI used Foxclocks for years and loved it but it does not longer work with FF57. I cnly have an icon in the task bar. When clicking it it shows three time zones that I have not created, my existing ones are gone. When I click on Foxclock options it opens the Firefox Add-ons.
So here are my questions.
1. How do I customize Foxclocks
2. How do I bring back my old settings
3. How do I create a menu bar at the bottom of FF with the different time zones as I had in the past.
Btw the new FF does not play well with my Colorfoul tabs, it is hurting my eyes. Since MSFT has used their awful color scheme starting with W8 combined with flat buttons, everyone believes that they should follow suit. Why???
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenThanks for upodating it to FF 57. But please, how do I load my custom settings from my fixclocks.fcl file?
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternennice work on port works like chrome limited as it is IT WORKS!! im staying w legacy and 56x most my ad ons not ported yet most may never will
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenyes, need for new firefox addition
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenGreat add-on, hope update for FF 57+ will be available soon.
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenI am an American living and working overseas. I often times communicate with people/companies in the U.S.A. and generally like to know what time it is depending on the US time zone. Fox Clocks was superb for allowing this capability at a glance. Now I will need to find a different app to place on the desktop.
Perhaps the developer could look into the possibility of developing an app for Win10 which sits on the desktop independent of any browser?? I'm guessing he already has thought about this and likely ruled it out due to cost, time commitment, issues with MS, etc.
Ah well. Thank you for such a marvelous app while it worked!! : )
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenLove FoxClocks; one of my essential addons. I hope the developer is able to get at least basic functionality working with the ability to choose and order clocks on a toobar at the bottom.
Shame on FireFox for expressing such a poor API that basic essential addons such as FoxClock, FlagFox, Classic Theme Restorer, Download Status Bar, and Favicon Restorer can't work. They'd fail my computer science classes!
Edit: I've switched to Waterfox, and it works perfectly!
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenHave used and recommended FoxClocks for many years.
I certainly hope it can be updated to the new version of Firefox which does not seem to have much improvement except a more attractive default theme.
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenReally nice extension.
Will wait for an FF57+ version.
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenI love Foxclocks and look forward to the update. Thank you for all your hard work.
Edit: Nov 18th, 17 Just popped up. You are a genius!!!
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenI love this add-on! I hope it will be available for Firefox Quantum :(
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenI love foxclocks. I work internationally and it is a lifesaver - I've recommended it to many colleagues. But today, tragedy! My browser automatically updated, foxclocks has disappeared (and as often it's one of the very first things I need from my browser in the morning) and apparently it's not compatible with the new firefox quantum! I hope you're making a new version - and thanks for making such a great add-on in the first place :)
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenI was enjoying FoxClocks- It is a real help especially as we are in such a global community, to know what time it is elsewhere. Invaluable... You can imagine my disappointment with FF57... I've lost soooo many add-ons. Including FozClocks. Are you likely to tweak it so it can run on FF57?
- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenThanks a lot for this add-on.
Once it starts supporting version 57, it will be Five stars
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenNot compatible with version 57! :( Yes once it starts running for version 57 I shall surely give 5 stars. Proactively you should have made it compatible to higher versions I feel!
- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenHello,
FoxClocks is great.
But I want to add 5 minutes on the time indicated (wrong OS time and i'm not administrator).
There is the format : <24h> h
I want to add 5 minutes to ( does not work):
how could we do?
- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenAt the moment, I'm using Waterfox 54 (although I was using Firefox prior) and I noticed an issue between FoxClocks and NoScript - that being that FoxClocks disappears from the interface whenever NoScript is enabled. No amount of changing the settings on NoScript seems to matter, just that it's running or not. It's a shame since both addons are what I would call essential. Hopefully it's only something small that can be fixed easily!
PS. A somewhat annoying work around is to have NoScript disabled when you restart/close Firefox/Waterfox and then enable it when it first opens. This will keep both working and displaying normally, but if you forget to disable NoScript before restarting again, FoxClocks will disappear from the UI again.
- Bewertet mit 3 von 5 Sternensince i downloaded Firefox Quantum, it has been not able to use.
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenUsed to be a great plug-in, but something in the recent Firefox versions broke it. It's not the radical incompatibility that will be introduced by version 57; it doesn't work in version 55.0.3, either. Please fix.Yes, something is amiss with Firefox 55+ - I'll take a look. I have something working for Firefox 57, too, but it's not perfect and may never be, sady.