Bewertet mit 4,3 von 5 Sternen
4,3 von 5 Sternen
- von Trevor Ayliffe, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenHello Andy,
I have used Fox Clocks for a long time and I know that the new APIs are being a frustration for many a developer.
Could you please find a way (I am assuming you already trying that now though) to have the time/date displayed for a city, instead of the icon of Fox Clocks. This for me, was Fox Clocks greatest strength.
For looking over a list, clicking on the icon and comparing - that is more than fine. But the ability to scan the tab bar and see the time and date - it is something that I miss at the moment.
Thank you for Fox Clocks Andy
- von Paul David, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 2 von 5 SternenNice to see this available for FF57, but it looks to have some usability problems. For example, I can only add new cities, but not delete any. After making additions it only displays on bottom-left rather than right. Or am I missing some user-interface elements somewhere?
- von BelFox, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenThe Firefox 57 compatible version just appeared when I opened Firefox. I feared FoxClocks wouldn't survive the transition to WebExtensions, but you guys delivered. Great job!
- von MBB, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenI used Foxclocks for years and loved it but it does not longer work with FF57. I cnly have an icon in the task bar. When clicking it it shows three time zones that I have not created, my existing ones are gone. When I click on Foxclock options it opens the Firefox Add-ons.
So here are my questions.
1. How do I customize Foxclocks
2. How do I bring back my old settings
3. How do I create a menu bar at the bottom of FF with the different time zones as I had in the past.
Btw the new FF does not play well with my Colorfoul tabs, it is hurting my eyes. Since MSFT has used their awful color scheme starting with W8 combined with flat buttons, everyone believes that they should follow suit. Why???
- von Firefox-Benutzer 13022726, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternennice work on port works like chrome limited as it is IT WORKS!! im staying w legacy and 56x most my ad ons not ported yet most may never will
- von cbw0033, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenI am an American living and working overseas. I often times communicate with people/companies in the U.S.A. and generally like to know what time it is depending on the US time zone. Fox Clocks was superb for allowing this capability at a glance. Now I will need to find a different app to place on the desktop.
Perhaps the developer could look into the possibility of developing an app for Win10 which sits on the desktop independent of any browser?? I'm guessing he already has thought about this and likely ruled it out due to cost, time commitment, issues with MS, etc.
Ah well. Thank you for such a marvelous app while it worked!! : )
- von Firefox-Benutzer 13462638, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenLove FoxClocks; one of my essential addons. I hope the developer is able to get at least basic functionality working with the ability to choose and order clocks on a toobar at the bottom.
Shame on FireFox for expressing such a poor API that basic essential addons such as FoxClock, FlagFox, Classic Theme Restorer, Download Status Bar, and Favicon Restorer can't work. They'd fail my computer science classes!
Edit: I've switched to Waterfox, and it works perfectly!
- von purrpaul, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenHave used and recommended FoxClocks for many years.
I certainly hope it can be updated to the new version of Firefox which does not seem to have much improvement except a more attractive default theme.
- von Karlita, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenI love foxclocks. I work internationally and it is a lifesaver - I've recommended it to many colleagues. But today, tragedy! My browser automatically updated, foxclocks has disappeared (and as often it's one of the very first things I need from my browser in the morning) and apparently it's not compatible with the new firefox quantum! I hope you're making a new version - and thanks for making such a great add-on in the first place :)
- von Firefox-Benutzer 13450143, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenI was enjoying FoxClocks- It is a real help especially as we are in such a global community, to know what time it is elsewhere. Invaluable... You can imagine my disappointment with FF57... I've lost soooo many add-ons. Including FozClocks. Are you likely to tweak it so it can run on FF57?
- von Firefox-Benutzer 13441797, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenNot compatible with version 57! :( Yes once it starts running for version 57 I shall surely give 5 stars. Proactively you should have made it compatible to higher versions I feel!
- von Firefox-Benutzer 13385984, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenHello,
FoxClocks is great.
But I want to add 5 minutes on the time indicated (wrong OS time and i'm not administrator).
There is the format : <24h> h
I want to add 5 minutes to ( does not work):
how could we do?