- von TalkyMeat, vor einem JahrBewertet mit 3 von 5 SternenA nice idea, but the toolbar persistently obscures the top or bottom of webpages, which makes it more nuisance than utility. If it's not possible to display it without laying it on top of the page, could we at least have optionsto toggle it on and off easily? Or put it in the sidebar?
- von MarkPhil, vor 3 JahrenBewertet mit 3 von 5 SternenThis is an incredibly useful and well-designed extension overall, but it doesn't play nice with some websites. For example, blogs.worldbank.org/ refuses to load if I have FoxClocks enabled—I've tested it a bunch of times and FoxClocks is definitely the culprit (I'd be interested to know if others have this issue or not).
So I keep FoxClocks on for the most part, but if I'm having trouble with a site, disabling the add-on is one of the first things I try. Just an FYI for other (potential) users.
- von TheWayOfYahweh, vor 3 JahrenBewertet mit 3 von 5 SternenIt's sad that Firefox won't permit this awesome extension to actually display the time/date, in full, in the bar like it used to. But, this is great extension, used it for years. Actually find ourselves just moving cursor to the top to have the Windows taskbar drop to get the time far more often than clicking on the FoxClocks icon anymore.
Only other thing so far, the "Show Flag" option in settings doesn't work, selected or not selected, flag displays.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 13107061, vor 3 JahrenBewertet mit 3 von 5 SternenIt's nice and useful and I'm using it for a long time. But lately it always disrupts anything I'm doing (even watching fullscreen videos) and telling me that it has been updated.
Can you just do quiet updates? This is so annoying, I consider to de-activate the add on
- von ananda96, vor 3 JahrenBewertet mit 3 von 5 SternenI did not found any support chat so i leave my critics here, hoping the developer reads it.
i used Foxclocks for years so far and considered ist as a very useful tool.
i understand the bad behaviour of Mozillas programmers doing stupid restrictions, but:
if i zoom a webpage Foxclock Statusbar (upper right) zooms also and hides parts of the webseite.
if i use it as a popup i need a magnifier to read it - way too small. adjustable hight and width is absoluteley necessary.
i miss the option to colorize the statusbar to dark themes, it makes the browser look ugly.
is it possible to resize the statusbar only to the size of installed clocks?
Very sad what Mozilla has done to our beloved addons :-(((((((
- von Firefox-Benutzer 13584923, vor 3 JahrenBewertet mit 3 von 5 SternenI have used FoxClocks for years but recently found it was causing trouble with other apps in Firefox. Perhaps due to some changes in Firefox, but it was so frustrating when pop-up screens weren't being shown properly (as other people are reporting). So unfortunately I need to disable for now.
Looking forward to when FoxClocks can work seamlessly again.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 13514451, vor 3 JahrenBewertet mit 3 von 5 Sternenit used to be an awesome tool, right up until FF v.57. Then I just get a blank line at the bottom. Only time clocks show is if I go to the actual foxclocks page. Also, the foxclocks line now ever since v.57 takes up space of the window, so it covers the bottom. I used to love it. Sadly, disabling it now.
- von Lalit, vor 3 JahrenBewertet mit 3 von 5 SternenGood app, have been using it for 2+ years now, but seems this latest one for the FF Quantum 57, the plugin has left back something from the previous version.
I am not able to define the timezone name like it used to work for the previous version. This is very important for my work as I need to see the time differences as per the different time zone names and this makes it handy and accurate to do the conversions.
Like If I say PST gap to CST, it is not possible to do that now until I do it manually using some other method.
Also, the DST updates were automatic that way earlier, which is lacking now.
In the previous version, adding 'z' used to work with custom format, but there is no option in this latest version. Even if it is there, it does not do that thing. It just displays UTC there.
Pls add it back as soon as possible. This will be great.
Thanks a ton