Bewertet mit 4,3 von 5 Sternen
4,3 von 5 Sternen
- von Firefox-Benutzer 13742680, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 2 von 5 SternenI used this Add-on for severly years and I liked it. But in the new FF without the statusbar and Foxclock only in an overlay in the website, i couldn´t use it anymore because there are very often buttons or links on the sites get covered from foxclock. Sorry, I know the lack of the statusbar isn´t your fault but it is like it is. The better choice nowadays is Chrome.
- von argon12934850, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenThis is a great addon, knowing the time in different locations around the world is especially useful for Skyping with people all over the world.
However, I give this a 4 star because it lacks a very useful feature that was present in the old version, the ability to import and export settings.
Can this functionality possible be added back?
- von Firefox-Benutzer 13223523, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenUseful add-on, it just does what is says. That it's now a Webextension doesn't help much for Thunderbird. Version 4.3.2 used to work in Thunderbird, but stopped working with TB58beta. Can FoxClocks be updated for Thunderbird, and be made available underneath 'All versions'?
- von Firefox-Benutzer 12724014, vor 3 JahrenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenGood start. Would be good to have a whitelist for certain websites which don't work right when foxclocks is showing. Google maps only shows a black screen. Can't send gmail email until hide clock.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 13588593, vor 3 JahrenBewertet mit 2 von 5 SternenI'm using this addon for years already and it always worked as expected, until the latest update for Quantum.
Ever since it breaks the website of my email provider www.Web.de and only deactivating FoxClocks helps.
Hopefully this can be fixed in a next release.
Besides that a suggestion: an analog or digital clock as icon would serve the purpose to have a visible clock in firefox, without the need to click somewhere or have a full toolbar always visible.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 13584923, vor 3 JahrenBewertet mit 3 von 5 SternenI have used FoxClocks for years but recently found it was causing trouble with other apps in Firefox. Perhaps due to some changes in Firefox, but it was so frustrating when pop-up screens weren't being shown properly (as other people are reporting). So unfortunately I need to disable for now.
Looking forward to when FoxClocks can work seamlessly again.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 13482842, vor 3 JahrenBewertet mit 4 von 5 Sternenimproved since first release on Quantum that doesn't allow the creation of a toolbar or statusbar. However, they figured out how to provide a status bar on printed media so now FoxClocks works most of the time.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 13514451, vor 3 JahrenBewertet mit 3 von 5 Sternenit used to be an awesome tool, right up until FF v.57. Then I just get a blank line at the bottom. Only time clocks show is if I go to the actual foxclocks page. Also, the foxclocks line now ever since v.57 takes up space of the window, so it covers the bottom. I used to love it. Sadly, disabling it now.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 13513971, vor 3 JahrenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenWorks well on my end. Nice thing to have to keep track of various times in various places. Great work by the developer! Thank you!
- von DAS1951, vor 3 JahrenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenI agree with Andyn (previous post) about not being able to remove a city/country. I added one by accident.
The options seem less versatile than before; must be something to do with the way FF 57 is set up.
Otherwise this is a great add-on -- been using it for years. One star dropped only because of the inability to remove a time point.
- von andyn, vor 3 JahrenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenHave used Foxclocks for a while now & glad to see it's back in FF57.
One thing though.....I can add towns/cities to my list BUT can't delete anything from my list (something I could do on previous FF versions).
Also note that when I print off page 1 of a web site I get Foxclocks somewhere on the page...again something that didn't happen with previous versions.
Something for a future update, perhaps?
UPDATE.....just noticed you can now add/remove locations from your list. Thanks Andy.
- von Mike Conca, vor 3 JahrenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenThis is one of the best extensions for people who work with globally distributed teams.
Note to author: nice job on the options page, one of the best I've seen for an extension. I will use it as a reference for other developers.