- von Mrowa378, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenThe worst drawback of this add-on is the stupid bar that needs to be set up either here or there, wherever it is possible, and it definitely disturbs the Internet :-( I would love to ask the authors of this add-on to do something about it :-( and they have made such an update so that you can click in the upper right corner only on this supplement to be able to see what is in a given country in a given continent, to be large and very readable with an electronic watch and also with a quartz watch and so that the user can choose what time the clock should be displayed it's supposed to be electronic or quartz and that this add-on is simple and easy to use so that large national flags with the names of different countries from different continents that are in this world are drawn
- von MarkPhil, vor 3 JahrenBewertet mit 3 von 5 SternenThis is an incredibly useful and well-designed extension overall, but it doesn't play nice with some websites. For example, blogs.worldbank.org/ refuses to load if I have FoxClocks enabled—I've tested it a bunch of times and FoxClocks is definitely the culprit (I'd be interested to know if others have this issue or not).
So I keep FoxClocks on for the most part, but if I'm having trouble with a site, disabling the add-on is one of the first things I try. Just an FYI for other (potential) users.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 14211693, vor 3 JahrenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenWas great, but for some time now there have been several sites I use which no longer work properly but worked in firefox safe mode and in other browsers. After going through all my add-ons I find that FoxClocks is the culprit so now I am uninstalling.
- von TheWayOfYahweh, vor 3 JahrenBewertet mit 3 von 5 SternenIt's sad that Firefox won't permit this awesome extension to actually display the time/date, in full, in the bar like it used to. But, this is great extension, used it for years. Actually find ourselves just moving cursor to the top to have the Windows taskbar drop to get the time far more often than clicking on the FoxClocks icon anymore.
Only other thing so far, the "Show Flag" option in settings doesn't work, selected or not selected, flag displays.
- von Tyrone, vor 3 JahrenBewertet mit 2 von 5 SternenI have been using Fox Clocks for as long as I can remember. However, lately I have been frustrated that I am now unable to pick the GMT time zones for Oceania (Australia/New Zealand) with my Firefox browser. Currently Melbourne, Australia is running 3 hours behind on its real time and there appears to be no way I can adjust this like I was able to in the past. Over to you Fox Clocks, is there a solution? Currently on the Firefox beta channel ver 60.0B6