- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenMuy bueno
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenThis is probably a bit much to ask and I know you're busy but is there any way you could consider updating the legacy version to work again with 58/59 nightly? Mozilla is allowing legacy addons to continue in the unbranded firefox versions and I miss the toolbar icon that easily displayed the time and date. I'm not exactly sure but the recent break with foxclocks 4.3.2 might have had something to do with nsIPrefBranch changes. Thanks for your work.
- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenHello Andy,
I have used Fox Clocks for a long time and I know that the new APIs are being a frustration for many a developer.
Could you please find a way (I am assuming you already trying that now though) to have the time/date displayed for a city, instead of the icon of Fox Clocks. This for me, was Fox Clocks greatest strength.
For looking over a list, clicking on the icon and comparing - that is more than fine. But the ability to scan the tab bar and see the time and date - it is something that I miss at the moment.
Thank you for Fox Clocks Andy
- Bewertet mit 2 von 5 SternenNice to see this available for FF57, but it looks to have some usability problems. For example, I can only add new cities, but not delete any. After making additions it only displays on bottom-left rather than right. Or am I missing some user-interface elements somewhere?
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenThe Firefox 57 compatible version just appeared when I opened Firefox. I feared FoxClocks wouldn't survive the transition to WebExtensions, but you guys delivered. Great job!
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenI used Foxclocks for years and loved it but it does not longer work with FF57. I cnly have an icon in the task bar. When clicking it it shows three time zones that I have not created, my existing ones are gone. When I click on Foxclock options it opens the Firefox Add-ons.
So here are my questions.
1. How do I customize Foxclocks
2. How do I bring back my old settings
3. How do I create a menu bar at the bottom of FF with the different time zones as I had in the past.
Btw the new FF does not play well with my Colorfoul tabs, it is hurting my eyes. Since MSFT has used their awful color scheme starting with W8 combined with flat buttons, everyone believes that they should follow suit. Why???
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenThanks for upodating it to FF 57. But please, how do I load my custom settings from my fixclocks.fcl file?
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternennice work on port works like chrome limited as it is IT WORKS!! im staying w legacy and 56x most my ad ons not ported yet most may never will
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenyes, need for new firefox addition
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenGreat add-on, hope update for FF 57+ will be available soon.
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenI am an American living and working overseas. I often times communicate with people/companies in the U.S.A. and generally like to know what time it is depending on the US time zone. Fox Clocks was superb for allowing this capability at a glance. Now I will need to find a different app to place on the desktop.
Perhaps the developer could look into the possibility of developing an app for Win10 which sits on the desktop independent of any browser?? I'm guessing he already has thought about this and likely ruled it out due to cost, time commitment, issues with MS, etc.
Ah well. Thank you for such a marvelous app while it worked!! : )
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenLove FoxClocks; one of my essential addons. I hope the developer is able to get at least basic functionality working with the ability to choose and order clocks on a toobar at the bottom.
Shame on FireFox for expressing such a poor API that basic essential addons such as FoxClock, FlagFox, Classic Theme Restorer, Download Status Bar, and Favicon Restorer can't work. They'd fail my computer science classes!
Edit: I've switched to Waterfox, and it works perfectly!
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenHave used and recommended FoxClocks for many years.
I certainly hope it can be updated to the new version of Firefox which does not seem to have much improvement except a more attractive default theme.
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenReally nice extension.
Will wait for an FF57+ version.
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenI love Foxclocks and look forward to the update. Thank you for all your hard work.
Edit: Nov 18th, 17 Just popped up. You are a genius!!!
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenI love this add-on! I hope it will be available for Firefox Quantum :(
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenI love foxclocks. I work internationally and it is a lifesaver - I've recommended it to many colleagues. But today, tragedy! My browser automatically updated, foxclocks has disappeared (and as often it's one of the very first things I need from my browser in the morning) and apparently it's not compatible with the new firefox quantum! I hope you're making a new version - and thanks for making such a great add-on in the first place :)