- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 6819742, vor 6 MonatenUseful, sometimes you simpy need to see todays date ;-)
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenvon mgkrupa, vor 9 MonatenWorks well. You can customize the date/time display format. I use H:mm ddd D MMM YYYY as the format, which displays something like:
20:33 Thu 22 Sep 2022
21:33 Thu 22 Sep 2022
1:33 Fri 23 Sep 2022
after each city's/country's name.
It would be nice if all elements (day name "Thu", hour "1" or "20", month "Sep", colons :, spaces, etc.) lined up neatly in columns. I could essentially get the same result if I had the option of changing the font to a monospaced font (because then I'd just have to also change the H to HH to have all elements line up neatly).
A second change that I think would improve this addon would be to have the date/time text be selectable/highlightable so that I could copy it to the clipboard. Currently, attempting to select the text instead lets you drag/move/rearrange that row up/down to a new position. Often in many webpages (like YouTube playlists), the triple bar ≡ symbol is placed at the very front/end of each row and you hold left-click on ≡ to rearrange/move that row up or down. This way, all other parts of the row (i.e. other than the ≡ symbol) can be interacted with in the usual way (or other ways).
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenvon KiwKev, vor einem Jahr5 STARS - From Nobody! ;)
Great app, out of the way at the Top or Bottom of my screens, very handy, I trade the NY Stock Market, so when it opens its 1.30am here in Auckland, NZ, and now I know down to the second when it's opening and closing.
Thanks for a neat app.
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 17406847, vor einem JahrWhat an awesome add-on. I work with teams across different time zones, this add-one has been great! i can customize it and add it to my bookmark toolbar, it is always there for a quick glance. And i can also customize the date format! wonderful!
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenvon JayAnd, vor einem JahrJust like Upjohn's review It is a great addon. Unfortunately, recently it stopped working correctly. It shows wrong time for all time zones.
In my case the hours work correctly, but minutes are frozen on :04 minutes, and never change.
Have discovered that I inadvertently created the issue by incorrectly setting a custom date and time format. Now the extension works as described.
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenvon Ugliest Lemon, vor 2 JahrenJust what i needed, great addon 5/5 , cheers!