- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenvon mgkrupa, vor 2 TagenWorks well. You can customize the date/time display format. I use H:mm ddd D MMM YYYY as the format, which displays something like:
20:33 Thu 22 Sep 2022
21:33 Thu 22 Sep 2022
1:33 Fri 23 Sep 2022
after each city's/country's name.
It would be nice if all elements (day name "Thu", hour "1" or "20", month "Sep", colons :, spaces, etc.) lined up neatly in columns. I could essentially get the same result if I had the option of changing the font to a monospaced font (because then I'd just have to also change the H to HH to have all elements line up neatly).
A second change that I think would improve this addon would be to have the date/time text be selectable/highlightable so that I could copy it to the clipboard. Currently, attempting to select the text instead lets you drag/move/rearrange that row up/down to a new position. Often in many webpages (like YouTube playlists), the triple bar ≡ symbol is placed at the very front/end of each row and you hold left-click on ≡ to rearrange/move that row up or down. This way, all other parts of the row (i.e. other than the ≡ symbol) can be interacted with in the usual way (or other ways).
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenvon KiwKev, vor 2 Monaten5 STARS - From Nobody! ;)
Great app, out of the way at the Top or Bottom of my screens, very handy, I trade the NY Stock Market, so when it opens its 1.30am here in Auckland, NZ, and now I know down to the second when it's opening and closing.
Thanks for a neat app.
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 17406847, vor 5 MonatenWhat an awesome add-on. I work with teams across different time zones, this add-one has been great! i can customize it and add it to my bookmark toolbar, it is always there for a quick glance. And i can also customize the date format! wonderful!
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenvon JayAnd, vor 5 MonatenJust like Upjohn's review It is a great addon. Unfortunately, recently it stopped working correctly. It shows wrong time for all time zones.
In my case the hours work correctly, but minutes are frozen on :04 minutes, and never change.
Have discovered that I inadvertently created the issue by incorrectly setting a custom date and time format. Now the extension works as described.
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenvon TylerC, vor einem JahrI love this. I use to work in a call center and it helped me quickly reference what times were in different parts of my Country.
I would suggest an exclusion option to put URL's so that the bar does not pop up. It has caused some issues when software doesn't like the way its displayed and moved down the page a bit