- von Amir, vor einem JahrBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenAll good until FF 72.0.2. It breaks "box.com" display of folders and content. It seems to mess with the style sheet (i'm just guessing at this point). I had to turn it off to get Box.com working and showing me the content of the folders.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 14959144, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenGreat add-on. One I use all the time as I work with people across several time zones. Only issue is that sometimes sites load in their mobile version when the statusbar is visible. Would be good to be able to set it to not show on sites that break when you visit.
- von grahamperrin, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenSomeone suggested that https://blogs.worldbank.org/ does not load when this extension is enabled. No such problem here – version 5.2.2 with Waterfox 56.2.8 on FreeBSD-CURRENT.
- von Lonelywolf21, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenReally a great add-on that I used for a period of time until shitty Firefox quantum got released. Can you guys please make it work with Firefox version 56.0 too? Thanks!
- von ardouronerous, vor 3 JahrenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenThis is a great addon, knowing the time in different locations around the world is especially useful for Skyping with people all over the world.
However, I give this a 4 star because it lacks a very useful feature that was present in the old version, the ability to import and export settings.
Can this functionality possible be added back?
- von Firefox-Benutzer 12724014, vor 3 JahrenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenGood start. Would be good to have a whitelist for certain websites which don't work right when foxclocks is showing. Google maps only shows a black screen. Can't send gmail email until hide clock.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 13482842, vor 3 JahrenBewertet mit 4 von 5 Sternenimproved since first release on Quantum that doesn't allow the creation of a toolbar or statusbar. However, they figured out how to provide a status bar on printed media so now FoxClocks works most of the time.
- von DAS1951, vor 3 JahrenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenI agree with Andyn (previous post) about not being able to remove a city/country. I added one by accident.
The options seem less versatile than before; must be something to do with the way FF 57 is set up.
Otherwise this is a great add-on -- been using it for years. One star dropped only because of the inability to remove a time point.
- von andyn, vor 3 JahrenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenHave used Foxclocks for a while now & glad to see it's back in FF57.
One thing though.....I can add towns/cities to my list BUT can't delete anything from my list (something I could do on previous FF versions).
Also note that when I print off page 1 of a web site I get Foxclocks somewhere on the page...again something that didn't happen with previous versions.
Something for a future update, perhaps?
UPDATE.....just noticed you can now add/remove locations from your list. Thanks Andy.
- von PaulJG, vor 3 JahrenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenLove this add-on, and the fact it's now updated for FF57.
There is a bug with the add-on bar where FoxClocks sits, not sure if this is a FF bug, or related to FoxClocks as that's the only thing I have in that add-on bar now.
When a site has a vertical scrollbar because the content is long, and you scroll right down to the bottom, FoxClocks (well, the add-on bar it sits in) still obscures some content. It looks like it's overlapping the bottom of the page, rather than below it. On most sites not an issue, but if they have clickable links right at the foot of the page or text entry (like Hangouts chat in gmail), it's a problem, as you cannot see those.
- von markh_babelzilla, vor 3 JahrenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenMany thanks for making this compatible with FF Quantum. FoxClocks is an extension I find really useful in my work - shows me the time for several of my colleagues around the world in a glance.
HOWEVER: it turns out the new status bar function messes up several webpages I commonly use, so I disabled it. Also, it’s a pity that there is no localized version (yet?). I hope that will return; it took quite a bit of effort back in the day to get all the translations right, and it would be a shame if the effort (and not just mine) is now wasted. So, four stars for now, because it’s still awesome!
- von Trevor Ayliffe, vor 3 JahrenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenHello Andy,
I have used Fox Clocks for a long time and I know that the new APIs are being a frustration for many a developer.
Could you please find a way (I am assuming you already trying that now though) to have the time/date displayed for a city, instead of the icon of Fox Clocks. This for me, was Fox Clocks greatest strength.
For looking over a list, clicking on the icon and comparing - that is more than fine. But the ability to scan the tab bar and see the time and date - it is something that I miss at the moment.
Thank you for Fox Clocks Andy