Replica dello sviluppatorepubblicato il 2 mesi fa
Hello. It would be great if you contact our customer support team at support.nordvpn.com. Our team is ready to check on the situation in more detail right away. -L.L.
- Valutata 5 su 5di Adam, 9 giorni faHey guys and gals. This is a great piece of Software, and it's even better than a standard Desktop Client, since, in my case, when you use *any* OS, from NetBSD to Windows NT 10 to macOS to Haiku, if it's got Firefox, or Chromium, NordVPN should work there. But good luck getting a DEB Package to install on Temple OS.
No Program is perfect, but the NordVPN Browser Extension is perfect for people who don't exactly have a beefy PC lying around with Terabytes of RAM and an AMD GPU from the year 2040, but still want a healthy level of protection.
EDIT: And thanks for making a solid Program. :) I appreciate it. :)
- Valutata 1 su 5di hld, 10 giorni faWorks fine until it suddenly forgets how to resolve addresses and adds tens of seconds if not minutes of delay before loading pages.
Replica dello sviluppatorepubblicato il 9 giorni faHello. That should not be the case. We're sure it can be resolved by a quick chat with our customer support team at support.nordvpn.com. NordVPN’s team is ready to help you 24/7. -G.M.
- Valutata 5 su 5di pb444, 10 giorni faThis extension always works as expected. I use it on several different devices and no longer travel the net without it. Ever. It takes me where I want to go and keeps me protected while I'm there. The support technicians are very knowledgeable and helpful. Always. A great product.
- Valutata 1 su 5di CSIP CSIRIPP, 19 giorni fa"We’re having trouble logging you in. Please try again""We’re having trouble logging you in. Please try again"
Look for another job If you are not able to make a usable extension. It would be better for everybody. I had to downgrade to Version3.3.0, and that still works perfectly (right now)
Replica dello sviluppatorepubblicato il 16 giorni faHello. Could you please make sure to contact our support team for them to look closer into the matter and what could be causing it? We’d be happy to help on the issue resolve! Our team is available 24/7 at support.nordvpn.com. -G.M.
- Valutata 1 su 5di Utente Firefox 18138598, 20 giorni faUsed to be pretty good. Now the speed is capped on extension. If you go to speedtest.net it will show fast speed. However other test websites or actual file download is capped at exactly 10mb/s. You can see that the speed will briefly exceed 10mb/s then push back down. If you download 2 files, each files will only download at 5mb/s. This has been going for months. So much with their "no cap".
Replica dello sviluppatorepubblicato il 19 giorni faHello. We do not have no type of restrictions on bandwidth of any kind. We'd recommend contacting our support team via live chat or email for them to look into your issue in more detail. We're available 24/7 at https://nordvpn.com/contact-us/ -Neo
- Valutata 5 su 5di Utente Firefox 14487727, 21 giorni faI have been a Nord fan for ages. I now have VPN included (aka free) as part of my 'big' yellow data protection package so am always readings comparative reviews and Nord still dominates. So am paying for it. Nord have improved and simplified the interface greatly, making it easy to use across all devices.
- Valutata 3 su 5di Kased, un mese faUsed to work fine. Completely broken now.
Can't even sign in anymore.
edit: they fixed their sh*t and it's working again just fine.
Replica dello sviluppatorepubblicato il un mese faHello. Could you please try reinstalling our extension and clearing the cache of your browser? In case if the issue persists, please contact our team via live chat or email at https://nordvpn.com/contact-us/. Thank you! -Neo
- Valutata 1 su 5di Limo, un mese faIt can't be a coincidence that many people besides me have been experiencing massive losses in speed for a few days now. Fix your add-on. After all, we pay money for it
Update: Contacting the support is frustrating.
Summed up: clearing cache, reinstalling NordVPN add-on and deactivate other add-ons. Despite my messages about many others having the same problem, the supporter didn't think about the NordVPN update as the cause of the problem.
I hope, there is a bug fix coming soon. Otherwise I'll look for a reliable vpn provider.
Replica dello sviluppatorepubblicato il un mese faHello there. We’re sure it can be resolved with our support team at support.nordvpn.com. Our team would be happy to take a closer look into your case and help out on the matter resolve! They are available 24/7. -G.M.