- di Redux, un mese faValutata 1 su 5This extension is dead.
No matter how many times I try to reinstall it, it still connects with the raw IP. It is completely useless.
And why was this extension last updated 3 years ago???
> Last updated :3 years ago (Mar 13, 2019)Hello and thank you for the feedback. Our team is aware of the issue with the extension update and is working continuously to resolve it, however, no ETA as of yet. -Neo
- di Utente Firefox 17379316, un mese faValutata 4 su 5Firefox extension says connection is secured but what is my IP shows my IP and not a nord IP, what is the point in paying for a service that does not work? (1 star)
EDIT: the extension now works fine and what is my IP shows wherever i select, no issues so far. (4 stars)Hello! Please make sure to contact us via Twitter DMs @NordVPN or support team via live chat at support.nordvpn.com and we'll assist you to troubleshoot the issue. -Neo
- di Kuhano Na Pari, un mese faValutata 4 su 5Logged-in, connected, extension says my traffic is secure, but "what's my IP" still shows my home IP address. Obviously this doesn't work and it's dangerous to mislead people by telling them they are protected when that is not the case.
Tested on macOS and Manjaro linux.
I've contacted support (2022-04-18) - the conclusion was that extension is in fact not working (something about Mozilla pushing and old version of extension instead of your latest release).
Regardless, there is no warning about this anywhere on your website, even when clicking on Firefox extension (in download section of the webpage).
People are being misled into thinking they're safe, when they aren't, which is a serious security issue and irresponsible on your part.
New version of extension works well.Hello. Have you tried contacting our customer support team to find out what could be causing the issue? We strongly advise you to reach out to them. Our team is ready to help 24/7 at support.nordvpn.com. Thank you! -N.L.
- di Utente Firefox 17375793, un mese faValutata 1 su 5why i can't log in ??? i insert right user and password but with this new version i gave everytime error it's impossibile worked as well before itHello. Please contact our customer support, for them to take a closer look at the issue. We would be happy to help you out on this issue resolve. Our team is online 24/7 at support.nordvpn.com. -N.L.
- di Utente Firefox 13501617, un mese faValutata 1 su 5Login does not work when Multi-factor authentication (MFA) is enabled.
- di Utente Firefox 17373312, un mese faValutata 1 su 5Does nothing!
brand new install and DL of MACOS/ Firefox and NordVPN.
I am authenticated, and have visited no sites so my cookies and cache would be of no issue here. BRAND NEW INSTALL
What is my IP - returns my IP address. not a Nord IP. pointless
STOP ASKING PEOPLE TO RE-INSTALL THE APP TO GET IT WORKING AGAIN THIS IS A BS RESPONSE TO CUSTOMERS WHO HAVE PAID FOR YOUR APP.
SORT IT OUT!
YOU GUYS NEED TO FIX THE ISSUES!Hello! Please make sure to contact us via Twitter DMs @NordVPN or support team via live chat at support.nordvpn.com so we could take a better look at what could be causing the issue. Thank you! -Neo
- di Utente Firefox 16747909, un mese faValutata 1 su 5It's not working, downloads failing, no internetHello. Is there any type of anti virus software running in the background of your device? If so, could you try disabling it for testing purposes? If that is not the case, please contact our customer support team at support.nordvpn.com so that they can take a closer look at your case and help you solve it faster. -A.Z