- Valutata 1 su 5di Utente Firefox 14971508, 2 mesi fafinger weg, konto nötigHallo! Unser VPN-Dienst ist kostenpflichtig, aber wir bieten eine 30-Tage-Geld-zurück-Garantie für all unsere Pakete an, welche auf unserer Seite gekauft wurden nordvpn.com/pricing/. Du kannst unser Produkt gerne testen und falls du Probleme hast, helfen wir dir gerne weiter unter support.nordvpn.com. -G.M.
- Valutata 1 su 5di T Dawg, 2 mesi faI'm in Canada, and much like many others posting here, prior to current 3.4.3, Nord VPN extension on FF118.0 Worked perfectly. Something happened as it is nearly unusable. I've needed to refresh connection on nearly every site I visit, including those in split-tunneling. I have removed and reinstalled with no change. I submitted a ticket and Nord VPN wants to put me through the hoops. Don't have a day to gather all the screenshots requested. Speeds are fine ... DNS leak test clean. The extension is broken, and needs to revert to a working version ... Or updated soon. Have gone back to 3.3.0. ThanksHello. Our apologies for the inconvenience you had with our customer support team. Could you please update your review with the Ticket ID you received so we could double-check the situation? -G.M.
- Valutata 1 su 5di Utente Firefox 18080783, 2 mesi fathe extension for firefox simply doesn't work. you connect to a server, browse (very slowly) for a couple of minutes, then you don't browse at all anymore, whatever server you reconnect to. as safe as turning off your computer, indeed.Hello there. We’d be happy to help and take a closer look into your case. Please make sure to contact our support team at support.nordvpn.com, they are available 24/7. -G.M.
- Valutata 1 su 5di Utente Firefox 15835438, 2 mesi fafirefox 118.0.1 and nordvpn 3.4.3 did't like each other - caused slow and unreliable connection issues. nord support suggested reinstalling the browser - seems like it's worked, hope it stays the same for next firefox/nord update...
Edit: nope it's back - turned it off until nord resolves the issue
- Valutata 1 su 5di TriBad, 2 mesi faLike many users, since last update the slow down makes browsing with it a chore, I just turn it off...Hello. Thank you for the feedback, it will be transferred directly to the responsible team. If you have any further inquiries, do not hesitate to contact our customer support team at support.nordvpn.com anytime! -L.L.
- Valutata 1 su 5di Utente Firefox 17575655, 2 mesi faUsed to work great, but since last update the slow down makes browsing with it a chore, I just turn it off, doesn't exactly inspires me to renew the vpn.Hello. We're sorry to hear about the experience you have had with our service. Could you please try reinstalling our extension and then check if the issue persists? If so, do not hesitate to reach out to us at support.nordpvn.com and we'll help you out further anytime! -L.L.
- Valutata 1 su 5di KT, 2 mesi faUsed to work okay - now it give Session Limit and won't connect. 24/7 live chat is never there and sending email to customer service takes over a week to get a mediocre response. But their billing department is fast and efficient.Hello. Our customer support team replies to all email inquiries within 24 hours. Could you update your review with the ticket ID you received from our customer support so we check on the situation in more detail? -L.L.
- Valutata 5 su 5di Utente Firefox 14029255, 2 mesi faExcellent ext, its easy to use and works all the time. My thanks to the development team, great job!
- Valutata 5 su 5di Utente Firefox 12648151, 2 mesi faI use this extension extensively, runs on its own, i.e. independently of the desktop app installation status.
Websites and streaming services in all countries of my interest are accessible.
- Valutata 5 su 5di MO, 2 mesi faExtension works great. There is new "Private Window" permission, but it understandable since Firefox is designed like this.
It is stated in Firefox extension API documentation site that:
CHANGING PROXY SETTINGS REQUIRES PRIVATE BROWSING WINDOW ACCESS BECAUSE PROXY SETTINGS AFFECT PRIVATE AND NON-PRIVATE WINDOWS.
- Valutata 1 su 5di icemanmelb, 2 mesi faDo NOT update to the latest version as the developers just broke the extension. VPN no longer shields me. It just uses your Public IP address and shows you are on VPN. Check your IP address before and after turning VPN on. You will find that they are the same.
Just go back to the Previous Version fixes this issue and got me back up and running again.Hello there. That should not be the case! May we ask what version of our extension are you using? Could you contact our support team for them to look closer into the matter? Our team is available 24/7 at support.nordvpn.com. -G.M.
- Valutata 1 su 5di leetNigthshade, 2 mesi faAn update made the extension now require it being enabled in private mode, it no longer works.
I do not enable any extensions in private mode other than BitWarden; I do not trust just any app in private mode, this is unacceptable.Hello. Our users' feedback is really important for us. Apologies if it has caused you any inconvenience. We'll make sure to pass on your feedback to our team! -G.M.
- Valutata 1 su 5di jg, 2 mesi faNew update ruined this extension, only connects me to one server, reconnecting does nothing, everything loads so much slower now and I can't do anything about it since I can only connect to one serverHello. Please try reinstalling our proxy extension and then check if the issue persists. If it does, contact us at support.nordvpn.com and we'll help you out in more detail anytime! -G.M.
- Valutata 1 su 5di Martin, 2 mesi faLooses creditials from time to time.
Autoconnect doesn't allways work.
It is not possible to use any differnt DNS Servers.
Thatfor you won't be able to use it with streams - since the NordVPN DNS Servers are missing some streaming backbone entries.
When it looses connection - Firefox will automatic reload the page without VPN - Connection / with the Sessions in takt => f-ing the tunnel useless.
Now it can only start if it has the right to interfere with your private - modus windwos.
Even if you don't want it to.
It gets more and more useless.Hello. We're sorry to hear about it! Could you please make sure to contact our support team for them to look closer into the issues experienced and what could be causing them? We’d be happy to help on the matter resolve! Our team is available 24/7 at support.nordvpn.com. -G.M.
- Valutata 1 su 5di Patrick vd L, 2 mesi faWorthless, doesn't work at all. All I get is "Couldn't connect Please check your internet connection and try again."Hello. It would be great if you contact our customer support team at support.nordvpn.com. Our team is ready to check on the situation in more detail right away. -L.L.
- Valutata 4 su 5di RideauTrio, 2 mesi faNordVPN updated/fixed this addon. It now works WITHOUT granting private windows access.
Now, if it only had the option to add a custom DNS to the extension like the desktop application can. That would be nice.
A new update from NordVPN -- As others have already mentioned. I can no longer use this addon until I give it permissions to run in private browsing mode. -- No thank you. -- I have un-ticked 'auto renew' Looking to Proton VPN, this is ridiculous. I do not give ANY add-on access to Private Windows.Hello. We appreciate your feedback and it is transferred directly to the responsible team. If anything, drop us a line at support.nordvpn.com anytime! -L.L.
- Valutata 2 su 5di Utente Firefox 14606957, 2 mesi faCan't use the extension unless you give it permissions to run in private windows.
Literally forcing you to give it access to private windows.Hello. Thank you for the feedback, it will be transferred directly to the responsible team. If you have any further inquiries, do not hesitate to contact our customer support team at support.nordvpn.com anytime! -L.L.
- Valutata 4 su 5di Michael, 3 mesi faI'd had it both on my PC and my TV for years with little to no problem. Good investment although it took me a while to work out what I was being charged for as my creditcard didn't say the payment was from NordVPN.