- di Torgood, un mese faValutata 2 su 5depuis des semaines l'extension ne fonctionne pas je ne me réabonnerais plus trop de bugs depuis un momentBonjour. Si vous rencontrez des problèmes avec notre extension, veuillez essayer de la réinstaller et vérifier si le problème persiste. Si c'est le cas, n'hésitez pas à contacter notre équipe de support client à l'adresse support.nordvpn.com. Notre équipe se fera un plaisir de vous aider. -A.S.
- di zhaarteth, un mese faValutata 1 su 5You do two logins in the morning, you do two logins at night. You do two logins in the afternoon, it makes you feel uptight. You login twice in times of peace, and two in time of war. You login two times before you login two times, and then login two more.
Don't waste time replying to this, devs. Just fix the login loop already! This is just silly now.Hello. We're sorry to hear about the unpleasant experience you had with our service. Could you try reaching out to our customer support team at support.nordvpn.com? We'll gladly take a closer look at the issue and help you solve it faster. -A.S.
- di Bzz, un mese faValutata 1 su 5Ne fonctionne pas. La "simplicité" dont se vante cette entreprise se résume a devoir batailler avec un service d'aide injoignable et qu'on a pas forcement envie de joindre. Désinstallé direct. A fuir donc!Bonjour. Pourriez-vous s'il vous plaît mettre à jour votre avis avec l'ID de ticket que vous avez reçu de notre service client ? Nous vérifierons votre demande et vous fournirons une assistance supplémentaire. Merci. -Neo
- di Utente Firefox 14509227, un mese faValutata 4 su 5Works ok but you better hope the node you are closest too hasn't been banned by Netflix or Disney+ because you have only the one choice per nation... The desktop app lets you choose between multiple nodes within a nation so it's better.
- di Utente Firefox 14997599, un mese faValutata 1 su 5For the past few days/weeks this addon has made browsing a painful experience.
Everything slows down to a crawl in random intervals. The addon says that I am not logged in but even after I log in (and I get a message that I have successfully logged in), it keeps saying that I am not logged in. Changing servers also does not work because the addon is unable to retrieve server list.
I have been reinstalling the addon several times every day, which helps for a while but sooner or later it breaks again. I have also cleared cookies between reinstalls, as suggested by the "developer" but, unsurprisingly, this did not help either. Firefox is always up-to-date and I am not using any addons that might interfere with a VPN addon.
Similar behavior has been reported by other users and the only "solutions" provided by the "developer" are to reinstall addon, clear cookies or reinstall Firefox. They are either incapable or unwilling to fix the actual underlying problem with the addon. Instead, they try to shift the responsibility to the user. The amount of users reporting these issues is indicative that this is not an isolated user issue but rather a programming issue.
To other users: If you value your time and mental health then steer away from NordVPN firefox addon.
To the "developer": If your addon requires daily reinstall while multitudes of users are experiencing the same problems, then there is clearly something wrong with your addon. Don't bother responding that I should try this or that, I have already tried it all many times. Instead, do your job and fix the addon!
PS: I am also using the Chrome extension and it has been working well so far. Quite a stark contrast to the Firefox addon.
- di CheezyBurrito, un mese faValutata 1 su 5Completely useless with the issues around the login loop. Yes I've disabled all other extensions and plugins, yes I've cleared the cache, yes I've been to see the holy monk in the temple at the top of mount Wasteyourtime. The extension simply doesn't work and until it does, it deserves 1 star.Hello. Sorry to hear about the issues you've had with our extension and thank you for providing the steps you've tried. Could you also tell us if you tried reinstalling our extension? If so, please try reaching out to our customer support team at support.nordvpn.com and we'll check on what else might help you out. -L.L.
- di aminomancer, un mese faValutata 2 su 5The firefox extension refuses to log in. It prompts me to log in every time I click the browser action button. I follow the prompt, it opens a popup window which asks me to log into my account, which says it's successful. But when I click the browser action button again, the webextension panel still says I need to log in. It's just stuck like that permanently.
Which is really just lovely since I can't use the desktop application either. Unbelievable for the amount of money I paid for this. The VPN is admittedly faster than Private Internet Access, which I still have, but that's about it. Private Internet Access doesn't semi-permanently break my network adapter and force me to reset TCP settings or reboot the computer.
Every time I use the NordVPN desktop app, as soon as I disconnect from the VPN, the ethernet icon in my taskbar goes dead. Or not dead, like it would if you had no internet connection. It shows an error icon. From there it basically breaks my entire network connection, including LAN. Can't do anything. It's the network adapter since I can switch to wifi and then it works. But if I use the VPN while on wifi instead of ethernet, that just means it breaks my wifi network adapter instead of my ethernet. Either way it forces a reboot.
I figured out you can sort of reset it with TCPOptimizer, but you know what would be better? If the app just wasn't broken in the first place lol. So imagine my surprise when I discover that on top of the desktop app being completely unusable, (not just unusable but actively harmful, I find myself quitting nordvpn and turning on PIA instead, even though I went into this trying to switch from PIA to nordvpn due to nordvpn's supposedly good reputation) the firefox extension is now completely 100% broken. Can't connect at all because I can't even leave the splash page 😂
I can't believe I paid for 2 years upfront. What a scandal. For the amount of use I've gotten out of the VPN in the past few weeks, (or lack thereof) there should really be some kind of compensation. I paid a tiny fraction of the price for Private Internet Access, and I never ONCE had to deal with anything remotely resembling this.
With PIA I never once had a problem connecting to the VPN, and it never once broke my network adapters. It was such a constant, reliable presence I almost forgot there was an actual company with employees working on it behind the scenes. I guess I took it for granted and assumed NordVPN would just be the same but better. I've only been using NordVPN for a month so maybe this has just been a bad month for them. I sure hope so since I paid for 2 bloody years of what has so far turned out to be a worse-than-useless service.
I hope this doesn't come across as a rant or worse, some kind of native advertising for PIA. I have my problems with PIA too, namely that it's slow and blocked by a lot of websites. If the problems with NordVPN continue, I think I'll switch over to Mullvad.Hello. We're sorry to hear about the unpleasant experience you had with our service. Could you try reaching out to our customer support team at support.nordvpn.com? We'll gladly take a deeper look into the issues you've encountered. -L.L.
- di harry, un mese faValutata 1 su 5Terrible buggy add-on that I have to keep deleting and reinstalling.
No I don't want to contact customer support, just fix the add-on, there's obviously some major issues with it.
- di georg2310, un mese faValutata 2 su 5Need to reinstall this frequently to be able to use it on ubuntu 20.04Hello. We're sorry to hear about your experience. Please contact our customer support, for them to take a closer look at the issue. We would be happy to help you out on this issue resolve. Our team is online 24/7 at support.nordvpn.com. -A.S.
- di Utente Firefox 15563600, un mese faValutata 1 su 5Cleared cache and cookies. reinstalled plugin, but still gets stuck in a login loop. Thanks for nothing NordVPN. This should have definitely been found by tests, before making a release... Not happy.Hello. It may be that there are interfering plugins installed on your browser that are causing this issue. Please contact us at support.nordvpn.com for further assistance. -Drea
- di Utente Firefox 16923516, un mese faValutata 1 su 5Same issue that has been reported repeatedly here. It logs me out and now it won't even log me back in, despite the fact that I do the process and it takes my credentials but after saying I'm logged in I'm still not connected and when I open the extension it asks me to log in again. Really annoying.Hello. It may be that there are interfering plugins installed on your browser that are causing the NordVPN plugin to act out. Please contact us at support.nordvpn.com for further assistance. -Drea
- di DashiePlotism, un mese faValutata 2 su 5Its fine when it works, but it really enjoys logging you out. Recently it wouldn't let me log back in so I tried re-installing the add on but now its icon doesn't appear in the extensions bar (not even the drop down menu for overflowing extensions) so I can't log in or anything.
It does however appear in the add-on manager but you can't actually use the extension from there.
I would just use the full PC app, but it had a habbit of giving me BSODs when in use, especially when playing glames, even if I had them blacklisted from using the VPN.Hello! Could you tell us if you tried contacting our customer support team at support.nordvpn.com? If so, could you please update your review with the ticket ID you received so we can check on the situation in more detail? -L.L.
- di FFUsr009, un mese faValutata 1 su 5This used to work but now it sometimes lets you login and other times it never logins. I keep entering my password and username and it says login successfully but when I click on the icon it is asking me to login again.
Please fix this, contacting support doesnt work, there is something wrong with the extensionHello! Please try clearing the cache and cookies of your browser fully and only then reinstalling the extension. If the issue persists, please contact our support team at support.nordvpn.com and we'll assist right away! -Neo
- di Utente Firefox 16892653, un mese faValutata 1 su 5Dear Nord,
Still having issues with your latest version. With a fresh install, it will work exactly once before returning to the good old login loop.
Will you ever update with a fixed version?
PS: Pls do not ask me to contact your support if you don't actually have anything to fix the problem. I've already checked with your support multiple times and nothing has worked so far. The best advice was from an another review, which was to rollback to an earlier version.Hello. We're sure it can be resolved by a quick chat with our customer support team at support.nordvpn.com. NordVPN’s team is ready to help you 24/7. -Neo
- di Utente Firefox 14300204, un mese faValutata 1 su 5Yall really suck at making working extensionsHello. If you’re experiencing an issue with our VPN browser extension, do not hesitate to contact our customer support team. Our team is ready to help you 24/7 at support.nordvpn.com. -A.S.
- di Utente Firefox 14586994, un mese faValutata 3 su 5Great addon to complement the Nord VPN Desktop app in case you want to control when you activate VPN and which websites are whitelisted, but it has few issues:
1. There is no easy way to whitelist websites, apart from clicking on the extension, going to settings, going to Bypass List, copying and pasting the website url (needs to have http:// otherwise it won't work) then saving and reloading the website. They need to make this easier by having an option while right clicking the page or by having a simple "add to whitelist" button in the extension menu, like ad blockers do.
2. There are to blacklists. It would be useful to have the option to run the extension in either whitelist or blacklist mode and select which websites to be tunnelled and which to be not. Right now there is only whitelist option.
3. Ever since the recent Firefox update to version 89, the extension randomly stops working, it will not login into the account anymore. The solution is to remove the extension and add it back again which is a pain because all the whitelisted website are gone and there's no obvious way to back them up. I'm not sure if it's an additional Firefox settings that is causing this problem or the Nord VPN extension hasn't been updated yet, but once every 2-3 days I have to do this.
Overall I'm happy with it, but Widnscribe has more settings and is easier to use. Not as reputable as Nord VPN, but Nord could make the extension a bit more feature-rich.Hello. We do appreciate your feedback and will definitely forward it for further consideration! As for the issue that you are facing, it is possible that the extension interferes with another extension on your browser. Please contact our customer support team at support.nordvpn.com for them to check what could be causing the issue and help you solve it faster. Our team is available 24/7! -G.M.
- di Rak01, un mese faValutata 1 su 5Installed the extension and gave it permission to run in private browsing. Logged into my account but when I click on the icon it still says "Log into your account". Tried again once, twice, but same story. The extension won't log me in.Hello there! Have you tried reinstalling the extension? In case that didn't help, there may be another plug-in installed that's interfering with the NordVPN extension. For assistance with the latter, please contact us at support.nordvpn.com. We're available 24/7! -Drea