- di Utente Firefox 14644789, 4 mesi faValutata 1 su 5Absolute garbage. Sometimes won't allow you to connect to websites at all. Site exclusions that rarely ever work, causing you to connect using VPN in places you don't want to.
SLOW SLOW SLOW. Sometimes so slow that your connection will completely time out. Using NordVPN is like going back to dialup. I wouldn't reccomend this crap for free, nevermind the money I shelled out for 2 years of service and a "dedicated" IP that somehow keeps getting flagged for misuse.Hello. We're sorry to hear about the issues you are experiencing. Please try clearing cookies and cache of your browser to check if the issue persists as well as reinstalling the extension. If that does not help, please contact our support team at support.nord-help.net for help. -G.M.
- di USER-EXPERIENCEONLY, 4 mesi faValutata 2 su 5I have not actually used this, but my experience with this company is they give NOTHING for free. Their free trials are bogus, waste of time trying to get one. From memory the last time I looked at it, they were just trying to get you to pay by making you think it's free when it's not. I hate dishonest developers who pretend to offer something they do not.Hello. We currently offer a 7-day free trial for new customers, who purchase the subscription through Google Play Store. Additionally, we do offer a 30-day money-back guarantee for all initial purchases. If you have any other questions, feel free to contact us at support.nordvpn.com. -A.S.
- di Stephen, 4 mesi faValutata 1 su 5I'm afraid the Firefox Extension really lets the NordVPN side down. It's great while it works, good performance and security but suddenly, for no apparent reason, it won't let you browse anything on the Internet. It looks like the Internet connection has dropped at first but it hasn't (Outlook continues to work). Turn the extension off and everything works again. It isn't the Internet Kill switch, this happens whether it is off or on. It's a great pity, I feel a darn sight safer with this on and working but it is just too unreliable.Hello, Stephen! This may be the cause of interference if you're using both the application and the extension at the same time. However, reinstalling the extension, as well as making sure you don't have any other potentially interfering add-ons installed might help. Feel free to let our support team know at support.nordvpn.com if the issue persists. -Drea
- di -=MagicznyMagik=-, 4 mesi faValutata 3 su 5after changing the password, the firefox plugin does not accept new settings, the main application works without any problems with the new password
I turned off all firefox add-ons and then logging was positiveHello! Please try reinstalling our proxy extension. If you're still unable to log in, please try contacting our customer support team at support.nordvpn.com and we'll check on the issue in more detail. -L.L.
- di KernelPanic, 4 mesi faValutata 2 su 5I like NordVPN as a service but this addon is pretty buggy. Often times it leaves the connection enabled but signs out your user in the extension leaving you in a limbo state that does not necessarily allow you to sign out especially if the VPN server is having issues. I've had to uninstall this extension and re-install multiple times as a workaround. There has to be a way to "force disconnect" on the VPN when you're not signed in and you guys really need to make the random sign-outs not happen anymore because this is ridiculous.Hello. We're sorry to hear about this issue. Please make sure to check if you don't have any other extensions installed that might interfere with the NordVPN extension or if the issue persists please fully re-install your browser. In case it does regardless, please contact our support team at support.nord-help.net for assistance. - A.V.
- di Ikarisan, 5 mesi faValutata 1 su 5Sometimes very slow or broken connections. And since some days I cannot select/find a specific Country. The extension does not find any. :(
If this happens I need to log out from NordVPN und reconnect.Hello. We're sorry to hear about this issue. Please make sure to check if you don't have any other extensions installed that might interfere with the NordVPN extension or if the issue persists please fully re-install your browser. In case it does regardless, please contact our support team at support.nord-help.net for assistance. -G.M.
- di Utente Firefox 5681723, 5 mesi faValutata 1 su 5Add-on slow, need to reinstall every few days, not worth using. Just stick with the main app which works fine.Hello. Apologies for the unpleasant experience you’ve had. We highly advise you to contact our customer service team and try to resolve the issue. The fastest way to reach them is via live chat at support.nordvpn.com. We'll be glad to help! -A.S.
- di Utente Firefox 16549872, 5 mesi faValutata 1 su 5UNBELIEVABLY SLOW - UNUSABLE!!! use nordvpn literally any other way but this awful extension....god...Hello. Sorry to hear that. Have you tried connecting to different countries or reinstalling our extension? If the issue persists, please contact our support team at support.nordvpn.com for further assistance. - M.M.
- di lavizz, 5 mesi faValutata 1 su 5to much request and not free. after to much request, then u must pay in the end. wasting timeHello. Yes, our service is paid. Since we charge for a subscription, we are able to maintain our strict no-logs policy and offer a premium service. If you have any questions regarding our service, our support team is ready to answer them 24.7 at support.nordvpn.com. - M.M.
- di Utente Firefox 14709745, 5 mesi faValutata 1 su 5"Please try reinstalling the browser extension ..." Don't you have any other solution ?Hello. If you’re facing any issues with our VPN service, do not hesitate to contact our customer support team. We’re ready to help you 24/7 at support.nordvpn.com. -G.M.
- di Utente Firefox 14638225, 5 mesi faValutata 1 su 5Totally disrupted firefox, had to remove and everything went back like a charm!Hello. We're sorry to hear about that. Please double check if you don't have any other extensions installed that might interfere with the NordVPN extension or if the issue persists with a fresh install of your browser. If the issue persists, please contact our support team at https://support.nord-help.net/ so we could help you further. -R.L.